Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
• Intelligent and friendly discussions.
• It's free and it's quick. Always.
• Enter events in the forums calendar.
• Very user friendly software.
• Exclusive contests and giveaways.
Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
|Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact||Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.|
|07-09-2009, 11:12 AM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Riverside, CA -originally Steubenville OH
Member Number: 2698
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Poetry is boring
These are entries to a Washington Post Competition asking for a two line rhyme with the most romantic first line and the least romantic second line.
1. My darling, my lover, My beautiful wife
Marrying: you has screwed up my life.
2. I see your face when I am dreaming.
That's why I always wake up screaming.
3. Kind, intelligent, loving and hot;
This describes everything you are not.
4. Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss,
But I only slept with you 'cause I was pissed.
5. I thought that I could love no other;
that is until I met your brother.
6. Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head.
7. I want to feel your sweet embrace;
But don't take that paper bag off your face.
8. I love your smile, your face, and your eyes
Damn, I'm good at telling lies!
9. My feelings for you no words can tell,
Except for maybe 'Go to hell.'
10. What inspired this amorous rhyme?
Two parts vodka, one part lime.
WHO SAID POETRY IS BORING
"Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|