Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 07-16-2009, 06:56 PM   #1
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413
Default The Ten Commandments According to Obaaaaaama

The Ten Commandments According to Obama
By Patriot Update

© 2009 The Patriot Update. Feel free to circulate this article, but please link / give credit to The Patriot Update.

http://patriotupdate.com/home/exclusive/13

After observing Obama on the campaign trail and during his first six months in office, we have concluded that our President lives and governs according to his own set of “Ten Commandments.” They’re certainly NOT the Ten Commandments you learned in Sunday School. In fact, many are the direct opposite! To prove that our conclusions are correct, you will find a link to source documentation for each commandment on the Patriot Update web site.

I. Thou shalt have no God in America, except for me. For we are no longer a Christian nation and, after all, I am the chosen One. (And like God, I do not have a birth certificate.) SOURCE

II. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, unless it is my face carved on Mt. Rushmore. SOURCE

III. Thou shalt not utter my middle name in vain (or in public). Only I can say Barack Hussein Obama. SOURCE

IV. Remember tax day, April 15th, to keep it holy. SOURCE

V. Honour thy father and thy mother until they are too old and sick to care for. They will cost our public-funded health-care system too much money. SOURCE

VI. Thou shalt not kill, unless you have an unwanted, unborn baby. For it would be an abomination to punish your daughter with a baby. SOURCE

VII. Thou shalt not commit adultery if you are conservative or a Republican. Liberals and Democrats are hereby forgiven for all of their infidelity and immorality, but the careers of conservatives will be forever destroyed. SOURCE

VIII. Thou shalt not steal, until you've been elected to public office. Only then is it acceptable to take money from hard-working, successful citizens and give it to those who do not work, illegal immigrants, or those who do not have the motivation to better their own lives. SOURCE

IX. Thou shalt not discriminate against thy neighbor unless they are conservative, Caucasian, or Christian. SOURCE

X. Thou shalt not covet because it is simply unnecessary. I will place such a heavy tax burden on those that have achieved the American Dream that, by the end of my term as President, nobody will have any wealth or material goods left for you to covet. SOURCE

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 07:36 PM   #2
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,371 Times in 4,307 Posts
Default Re: The Ten Commandments According to Obaaaaaama

already posted-

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=34468
Old 07-16-2009, 07:39 PM   #3
steelreserve
Goatse + Tubgirl = $$$

Member Number: 1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
X. Thou shalt not covet because it is simply unnecessary. I will place such a heavy tax burden on those that have achieved the American Dream that, by the end of my term as President, nobody will have any wealth or material goods left for you to covet. SOURCE
That's the part that really made me laugh. Because that's really what Obama's campaign and presidency is all about.

Why is it that in this country, everyone from the poorest crackhead on up thinks it's so great that we have this great ideal of "The American Dream" to aspire to, and no matter where you start from, you can rise to the top ... but in real life, if you actually achieve the American Dream, do those people pat you on the back and say "Good for you?" Of course not -- they call you an asshole and say you shouldn't have that much money, and you probably had to either cheat your way or luck your way into it.

Yeah, thanks, that really helps me see it from your point of view, guys.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:40 PM   #4
HometownGal
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
Thanks hipcheese - a lot seems to get lost in that thread. I'm going to start keeping these open as a lot of people don't go into that combo thread and thus, don't see some of the jibber jabber.

The Anti-Wahoo
Old 07-16-2009, 07:41 PM   #5
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 6,278 Times in 2,308 Posts

Good call, good call....

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 08:29 PM   #6
tony hipchest
Supporter

eggggzcellent! ( my secret plan to petition and keep all the arians bashing threads open is working.)

*intentional pause for diabolical laughter*

lol @ "the official bash obama thread..." having officially jumped the shark and no longer getting "enough" attention.

Old 07-16-2009, 09:24 PM   #7
HometownGal
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
eggggzcellent! ( my secret plan to petition and keep all the arians bashing threads open is working.)

*intentional pause for diabolical laughter*

lol @ "the official bash obama thread..." having officially jumped the shark and no longer getting "enough" attention.

No comparison with regard to the bazillion Arians bashing threads, coz' there really aren't solid indisputable reasons to hammer an OC of a Super Bowl winning team. With regard to Obaaaaaaaaaama, well - you know.

Not to worry, oh honorable hipcheese - the "Official" thread will get plenty of attention. We've got 3-1/2 more years to bash which gives you 3-1/2 more years to deflect and spin.

The Anti-Wahoo
Old 07-16-2009, 10:08 PM   #8
tony hipchest
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
No comparison with regard to the bazillion Arians bashing threads, coz' there really aren't solid indisputable reasons to hammer an OC of a Super Bowl winning team. With regard to Obaaaaaaaaaama, well - you know.
1) "solid and indisputable" is relative y'know, unless you believe arians has never called a bad play in his life.

2) many more obama threads than arians threads (a simple title search proves this).

3) its cool to bash the president of the best country in the world, but uncool to bash OC of the best team in the NFL???

4) i guess the answer will be that dan rooney is a professional who hires the coaches, while ALL americans who voted are non-professional welfare recipients who elected their president and the "stupid ignorant" majority won.

5) too bad dan rooney is a member of the stupid ignorant elite who voted/campaigned for and is a member of his cabinet.

just to be clear...

bengals sucks in the blast furnace = good
obama sucks in the locker room = good
quiche sucks in the recipe forum = good
mcnair/lewis/chad85/TO sucks in nfl forum = good
kordell sucks (and is gay) in the steelers forum = good
faneca sucks in the steelers forum = good
arians sucks in the steelers section = bad

(not that it matters much to me. im usually one of the ones who supports arians)

either way, it is solid and indisputable that sean mahan and the bengals suck.
Old 07-16-2009, 10:12 PM   #9
Fire Haley
Banned

Member Number: 763
Thanked 1,098 Times in 768 Posts

I believe in the pre-Egyptian dynasty gods pantheon of salvation from Osiris and that Jackel-headed god Anubis.

Jews/Muslims/Christians - late comers to the party - it's all the same thing.

The Sphinx and the Great Pyramids are over 10,000 years old - not like the history professors tell you today.
Fire Haley is offline   Reply With Quote