Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
• Intelligent and friendly discussions.
• It's free and it's quick. Always.
• Enter events in the forums calendar.
• Very user friendly software.
• Exclusive contests and giveaways.
Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
|Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact||Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.|
|07-13-2009, 02:13 PM||#1|
HolmenKollen Ski Jump Champion!
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Member Number: 12182
Thanked 754 Times in 344 Posts
10.04.09 Chargers at Steelers
This will be my 3rd game at Heinz, but 1st for my mom, dad, and girlfriend. This is my birthday gift from my parents (30th) and I wanted to have a rockin time tailgating. I didn't do much for the other two games... since the 1st was with my ex-wife who was an Eagles fan (and a bump on a log) and the 2nd was the Dolphins Monday Night monsoon game.
So this thread serves a few purposes...
- I'll need some suggestions on decent tailgate spots. The public lots (the ones local businesses open up) seemed OK, but maybe some of you have some 'insider' info...
- If anyone from the board wants to plan some stuff in advance and get a bunch of us together for gameday, hit me up... especially anyone from the Philly area.
- Post up where you'll be tailgating so people can tour around and meet some fellow SF members.
|07-18-2009, 09:53 PM||#2|
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New Bedford, Pa
Member Number: 419
Thanked 22 Times in 15 Posts
Re: 10.04.09 Chargers at Steelers
Just watch this thread during the season, you can hook up with our tailgate.
It's not just Steeler Football, it's a way of Life! "I'm a Champion"
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|