Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

View Poll Results: Voting for Obama Tuesday?
Hell Yes! 10 29.41%
Hell No! 23 67.65%
Can I vote against Sarah Palin instead? 1 2.94%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-05-2009, 11:22 AM   #31
revefsreleets
Living Legend

Member Number: 5353
Default Re: Poll: Would you vote to re-elect Obama if the election was next Tuesday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFF4i View Post
Posts like this is why I just only post in humour and slander here.

I didn't read the rest of his post, you want a mature intelligent discussion, then leave out petty attacks, even minor ones. I hear much of this bs every day, not to come on here and getting it from you.

And no, this poll is silly because you're posting on a board, and specifically a section of a board, overwhelmingly Republican.
YOUR response was steeped in the same drivel reported in the pro-Obama news outlets. And when I presented a WELL SOURCED and factually accurate retort which disputed the pop media's spoon fed rhetoric, your response to that was the equivalent of putting your hands over your ears and yelling "Blah blah blah I can't hear you".

Fine.

Bottom line: You said you thought the credit card reform was a fine thing. I showed you that there were many, many problems with it. You can take your ball and go home now, but that in no way changes the FACT that Barry's reform bill is deeply flawed.

Finally, concerning the poll itself, I didn't realize I needed to clear the kinds of polls that could be posted here with you, and I'm sorry you don't approve, but I was genuinely curious to see if anyone had changed their position, and I wanted to go back and see if the proportions were the same as when a similar poll was posted before the elections.
Old 08-05-2009, 05:14 PM   #32
JEFF4i
Banned

Member Number: 10645
Default Re: Poll: Would you vote to re-elect Obama if the election was next Tuesday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by revefsreleets View Post
YOUR response was steeped in the same drivel reported in the pro-Obama news outlets. And when I presented a WELL SOURCED and factually accurate retort which disputed the pop media's spoon fed rhetoric, your response to that was the equivalent of putting your hands over your ears and yelling "Blah blah blah I can't hear you".

I never said otherwise. Your information seemed accurate and strong, nothing more needed to be said.

Fine.

Bottom line: You said you thought the credit card reform was a fine thing. I showed you that there were many, many problems with it. You can take your ball and go home now, but that in no way changes the FACT that Barry's reform bill is deeply flawed.

Finally, concerning the poll itself, I didn't realize I needed to clear the kinds of polls that could be posted here with you, and I'm sorry you don't approve, but I was genuinely curious to see if anyone had changed their position, and I wanted to go back and see if the proportions were the same as when a similar poll was posted before the elections.

Don't take words out of my mouth. I don't mind the poll, I just think there are a great many factors that go into it that aren't necessarily being made clear.

JEFF4i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 05:37 PM   #33
revefsreleets
Living Legend

Member Number: 5353

On a related note, the proportions are NOT the same...

http://forums.steelersfever.com/show...highlight=vote

It was roughly 6-4 in favor of McCain back in October '08. It's now roughly 7-3 voting against Obama...and, of course, this is HIGHLY unscientific.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:02 AM   #34
St33lersguy
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 8456

I would vote for a chipmunk before I vote for Obama. He is just ruining this country. Yes he has been that bad.
St33lersguy is offline   Reply With Quote