Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 08-10-2009, 12:20 PM   #21
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Member Number: 2398
Default Re: WE THE PEOPLE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino 6 Rings View Post
Law # 9

All people over the age of 21 found guilty of sexual abuse, molestation, rape or muder of a child under the age of 16 will be put to death upon conviction.

(I use the age difference to allow for the Highschool Senior who turns 18 while dating a junior that is 17. Avoids the parents filing statatory rape charges and what not. But a 21 year old should not date a 15 year old.)

Law # 10

Prior to Running for Any Federally Elected Office, all records of education, writings, birth, appearances, campaign donations and donators and affiliations with any and all groups will be made public. Refusal to release School Records, Writings, Term Papers, Medical Records including Official Birth Certificates, Travel Records and Passports, with stamps and Country of Issue, and any and all other records the Public needs to see to know who they are voting for will hereby make any potential Candidate for Federal Elections officially Disqualified.

Any records of attending 3rd party Rallies, attending Klan Meetings or Flag burnings will be made Public PRIOR to the Election. Failure to do so will be an automatic Disqualification.

Law # 11

Illegal Immigration will be known as Illegal Immigration from this point forward. Anyone found to have entered this country in an Illegal way shall be detained and deported back to their country of origin at the expense of their Country of Origin. A fence shall be constructed in the more problematic locations and the National Guard will be used to Guard the Nation by patrolling the borders. The Coast Guard will also be responsible for checking Inbound Shipments of suspicious origin. Any Nation that knowing helps people illegally cross our borders will be held to account with the immediate withdrawl of ALL US Funds until that Nation meets our Legal Requirements for Not Aiding Illegal Entry into our Sovereign Land.

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 05:44 PM   #22
Indo
Head Coach

Member Number: 11222

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelpinstripe72 View Post

My other thing is - and I don't know if the government could ever do anything about this - is teaching hospitals. I understand med students need to practice...really. But I almost died when I was 12, because someone got careless. A routine surgical procedure almost killed me, because they did it wrong. People have told me that we don't have to sign consent forms for med students to do procedures if the procedure is done in a teaching hospital. They didn't tell us that med students were going to do it, but afterwards, it was painfully obvious that med students had, because no competent doctor would have screwed that up. I was 12 at the time, but I think everyone has the right to know what's going on while they're under for surgery, regardless of age.
A bit off topic, but I am compelled to respond to this---

No teaching hospital allows med students or Resident doctors in training to "practice" on patients. Period. All procedures are supervised by Attending Physicians who must be present during the procedure.. This is a law.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:34 PM   #23
sixstringlass
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 2219

Ban corporate lobbyists. Period. Make it a treasonous act for any government official at any level to accept money from lobbyists, including energy, petro-chemical, pharmeceutical, medical, media, whatever. no business should be able to buy themseleves the power to make laws that give them more power.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:42 PM   #24
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 10927

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixstringlass View Post
Ban corporate lobbyists. Period. Make it a treasonous act for any government official at any level to accept money from lobbyists, including energy, petro-chemical, pharmeceutical, medical, media, whatever. no business should be able to buy themseleves the power to make laws that give them more power.
But its OK for the leftist lobbyists to influence politicians?

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 06:03 PM   #25
Preacher
Living Legend

Member Number: 16327

Quote:
As long as you include in that Unions, ACORN, PAC's, Moveon.org, NOW, NAACP, ACLU, etc. etc.

What's wrong is wrong. Either everyone gets influence, or no one gets influence. After all those companies are mainly american citizens in districts that employee american workers.
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 07:59 PM   #26
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,581 Posts

non us citizens must leave the country now unless you have a visa...and children born to non us citizens in this country will no longer automatically be US citizens.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 05:29 AM   #27
sixstringlass
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
As long as you include in that Unions, ACORN, PAC's, Moveon.org, NOW, NAACP, ACLU, etc. etc.

What's wrong is wrong. Either everyone gets influence, or no one gets influence. After all those companies are mainly american citizens in districts that employee american workers.
Dude, I mean ANYBODY. Nobody should be able to buy legislation. Also, they may be Americans and American companies, but when they have their home offices in the Middle East and are using offshore banking to avoid paying taxes, somehow, I am a little less forgiving of them than the average American citizen.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:32 AM   #28
sixstringlass
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
But its OK for the leftist lobbyists to influence politicians?
Did I say that?

....checking...

No. No, I didn't.

I'm not a democrat. I'm not a liberal. I am not a republican or conservative, either. I don't subscribe to any of the labels that the media seems to think each and every one of us need. No, all I really care about is that the laws of this land favor the PEOPLE, not special interests, including any organization, group, or corporation.

Just because I didn't specifically mention a bunch of things doesn't mean that I think that they should be able to throw money at problems. In fact, what I said was "lobbyists," though I also said "corporate lobbyists, because they are the worst offenders.

But I meant everybody.
Old 08-12-2009, 06:20 AM   #29
silver & black
Team President

Member Number: 1836

Quote:
Dude, I mean ANYBODY. Nobody should be able to buy legislation. Also, they may be Americans and American companies, but when they have their home offices in the Middle East and are using offshore banking to avoid paying taxes, somehow, I am a little less forgiving of them than the average American citizen.
silver & black is offline   Reply With Quote