Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Tailgate Party

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 08-11-2009, 09:40 PM   #1
jameskluck
Water Boy

Member Number: 14065
Default Seating Question

Just got my season opener tickets vs the Titans. Sec 135 row K. I found where the section is easy, but how are the seats numbered. I have 22 and 23 and was told they may be isle seats. Is this true? Also I paid $1,010 total for these two seats on stub hub. Is there a cheaper place to find tickets or is this about average?
jameskluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:13 AM   #2
klick81
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 1396
Default Re: Seating Question

Since we're on the topic of Stub Hub...I bought some tickets there about 7 weeks ago, and have yet to receive them.

They're telling me that the seller has until 9/6 to ship them (with 9/6 being a Sunday, and 9/7 being a holiday) for the 9/10 game. It's getting on my F'IN NERVES.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines Ward
What are you going to say, I was too rough?
klick81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:50 PM   #3
jameskluck
Water Boy

I purchased the tickets yesterday for about $450 a piece + the stub hub processing fee which came out to just over $1,000 total. Funny thing is I'm still waiting on confirmation from the seller. I purchased tickets over the weekend from Ticket City but then got a e-mail 2 days later saying the purchase was cancelled because of a "change in inventory during processing" That really pissed me off. Now I'm starting to wonder if that about to happen again with Stub Hub.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:50 AM   #4
klick81
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 1396

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskluck View Post
I purchased the tickets yesterday for about $450 a piece + the stub hub processing fee which came out to just over $1,000 total. Funny thing is I'm still waiting on confirmation from the seller. I purchased tickets over the weekend from Ticket City but then got a e-mail 2 days later saying the purchase was cancelled because of a "change in inventory during processing" That really pissed me off. Now I'm starting to wonder if that about to happen again with Stub Hub.
Any luck on that confirmation? I would think you'd have it confirmed by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines Ward
What are you going to say, I was too rough?
klick81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 07:43 PM   #5
jameskluck
Water Boy

No confirmation. Plus I found out that seat there is no 23rd seat in that row. Stub Hub says it was a mistake by the seller but not to worry that they will be isle seats in that section and row.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:44 PM   #6
Venom
Team Captain

Member Number: 13824

I see I got very lucky . I bought from eBay 1 ticket for the Viking/Steeler game in sec. 133 row aa for $210.00.
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:37 PM   #7
Pittsky
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 10024

i got SECTION 111 Row F visitor side tix and paid a little over 800 after taxes and everything. i got mine on eBay and i received my hard tickets 4 days after i paid for them. as far as stubhub goes...they've always been good to me...if the deal gets messed up, they will make good on it somehow.
Pittsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:42 PM   #8
Pittsky
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 10024

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskluck View Post
i'll never buy tickets from ticketcity again...they made me send them pics of my credit card and drivers license in order to sell me tix...which made me nervous as hell. never again. then a few months later i had about 300$ worth of crazy charges on my CC. cant say for sure but im pretty sure my info got leaked somehow because the companies i called that had charged my CC said they had all my info...even my address and secure numbers on the back of card. good luck....
Pittsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 01:20 PM   #9
Venom
Team Captain

Member Number: 13824

Ive been very lucky with eBay . Bought many tickets from the website. I trust the sellers feedback and every transactions have ran very smooth .
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 09:54 PM   #10
7willBheaven
Starter

Member Number: 13312

Holy crap!! Boy you people are getting ripped off, over $1000 for TWO freakin tix? WOW, i'll take 1/2 the money smack you in the face and be just the same hahah. Especially when those 100's section i've seen/been told face value is like below $200. Ebay is even more fair than what Stub is doing, hell even the Ticket Exchange is better (or craigslist), wow....thats nuts paying that much.

As far as the seats...i believe they usually go up to 25 in each row, i could be wrong, but i thoughts that what it was...if not...then yeah you probably got the end of the row.
7willBheaven is offline   Reply With Quote