Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 08-12-2009, 08:03 PM   #31
devilsdancefloor
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 10172
Default Re: Stay classy Republicans...

i say to all of you.. thank God the season starts tomorrow!! A lot of these politcal discussions have become down right not even waste bandwidth to look at. It is say stuff different day.. i say lets be adults and discuss stuff not get all pissy with one another. i realize politics and religion are HOT button dicussions, but man it gets down right ugly anymore...HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe that today more than ever a book should be sought after even if it has only one great page in it. We must search for fragments, splinters, toenails, anything that has ore in it, anything that is capable of resuscitating the body and the soul.

devilsdancefloor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:04 PM   #32
J Dogg
Banned

Member Number: 13272

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
so you refuse to answer the question and suddenly got nothing to say?

good to know the cork worked. i immediately stated your wife didnt deserve to be spat upon, so why dont you man up and respond to why you are accusing me of spittin on her?

i dont have to answer to you for ANYTHING that ANYBODY has done to you in the past, but you may wanna grow a set and answer to ME why you felt the need to call me out for doing it.

either that, or take your displaced anger and issues elsewhere.
Becuase I think you did. And if not her, I know you've spat on someone who didn't share your ultraliberal views. And even if you haven't done that, you've enthusiastically helped create the environment where people think that type of behavior is tolerated and even encouraged.
J Dogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:11 PM   #33
Preacher
Living Legend

Member Number: 16327

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Dogg View Post
Becuase I think you did. And if not her, I know you've spat on someone who didn't share your ultraliberal views. And even if you haven't done that, you've enthusiastically helped create the environment where people think that type of behavior is tolerated and even encouraged.
Speaking for myself... While Tony can be a complete ass when it comes to politics (which one of us can't?) I can say that from both public and private conversations with Tony, you are dead wrong.

I don't defend Tony much on the side of politics, because I think he isn't logical in his positions and arguments (see my tongue in cheek "polititony" remarks). However, J Dogg, you are WAY off the mark here.

Just My Opinion.

(though I do understand that one gets labeled by the company they keep, which is why I get called a racist, bigot, homphobe, narrowminded etc. just because of my faith and or beliefs).
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:16 PM   #34
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,921 Times in 1,662 Posts

its strange how we didn't have this kind of bickering until a certain party lost.. could there be a connection ?

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:16 PM   #35
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 9,530 Times in 3,968 Posts

Quote:

Second, the Dems will never support the military the way that most Americans think they need supported.

the sore loser crowd is still oblivious to what "most americans" even are.

Quote:
theres a couch out there with your name written all over it, DAWG.

seek help.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:22 PM   #36
J Dogg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
Speaking for myself... While Tony can be a complete ass when it comes to politics (which one of us can't?) I can say that from both public and private conversations with Tony, you are dead wrong.

I don't defend Tony much on the side of politics, because I think he isn't logical in his positions and arguments (see my tongue in cheek "polititony" remarks). However, J Dogg, you are WAY off the mark here.

Just My Opinion.

(though I do understand that one gets labeled by the company they keep, which is why I get called a racist, bigot, homphobe, narrowminded etc. just because of my faith and or beliefs).
Like my mom used to say Preacher....lie down with dogs and get up with fleas. Tony laid down with those dogs and now he's pissed that people are pointing out his fleas.

So Tony, enlighten me as to what "most americans" are.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:22 PM   #37
J Dogg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
its strange how we didn't have this kind of bickering until a certain party lost.. could there be a connection ?
I saw that you just breezed past the evidence that you the ultralibs were acting like jackasses during Bush's time in office.

Convinient, but expected.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:28 PM   #38
cubanstogie
Head Coach

Member Number: 3082

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
were you hiding under a rock for 8 years. All libs did was whine, protest, and scream for impeachment. That statement was extremely obtuse.
cubanstogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:35 PM   #39
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,921 Times in 1,662 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
were you hiding under a rock for 8 years. All libs did was whine, protest, and scream for impeachment. That statement was extremely obtuse.
i was talking about ON THIS BOARD .... ..

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:35 PM   #40
J Dogg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
Unless I missed something, that seems to be par for the course with him.