Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Media

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 01-19-2006, 10:08 AM   #41
Justin Otstott
Team Captain

Member Number: 539
Default Re: VIDEO OF COLTS GAME

Ok I wont be replying again but this thing is really not working. Anybody know another site I can download this game? This stupid thing is talking about 40 hours and up for the first half!!!!!!!!! Something is wrong here, I download songs and programs in 20 sec to 3 min!!!! AHHHH!!! lol I wanted to watch this game on DVD tonight. So much for that :(

www.BuccosPlanet.com
Justin Otstott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 05:59 PM   #42
noto45
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 984

anyway somene can get the game tonite from the NFL Network?

"You play tough, you play smart, and above all ..... you play physical."
noto45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 07:10 PM   #43
Justin Otstott
Team Captain

I think im going to give up trying to find the game to download (not the one posted here takes forever to DL) If somebody does happen to download the game could you post it up on the net as a .zip file? That way i could straight download it and not use some P2P program :)

www.BuccosPlanet.com
Old 01-19-2006, 07:16 PM   #44
24seven
Starter

Member Number: 525

There's no way someones going to be able to upload 4.7 gb dvd to the net.. I don't know of anywhere that will host a file that big.. Problem is most of us don't have the greatest upload speed.. I only have a 500k upload speed so 50kbs is all i can squeeze out.. There's like 15 people downloading both dvds so speeds should be getting a little better.. Even if i mailed it it would take 3-5 days to get.. If you start downloading now you could get it in 3-4 days roughly.. maybe sooner if people keep sharing.. Sorry but this is all i can do and I'm trying my best to help out.. it took me almost 5 hours alone recompressing 2 dvds from mpg with menu,music and everything so we could have a nice rip of such a great game.. Hope my efforts are well liked as slow as it may be..

p.s. If your getting very slow speeds and your on a router you need to forward some ports.. By default Bitcomet uses port 8080 or 8081..You need to login to your router to open the port or your speeds will be horrible.. It all depends on what kind of router you have for the address.. If it's a Linksys you go to http://192.168.1.1 and enter admin for the password and nothing for username. You then go to the advanced tab then Port forwarding or Forward or something like that and enter in those ports and check udp and tcp and enter your INTERNAL ip address for the computer that wants the ports forwarded.. You can find out what yours is by clicking Start.. Control Panel.. Network Connections.. then double click your Wireless connection tab or your Local area connection tab and click the Support tab and it will tell you something like 192.168.1.100 or 192.168.1.101 .. In the router you put the 101 or the 100 part in at the end.. There's many tutorials on how to do this .. You can click Help in bitcomet and then Bitcomet help and it will explain in full detail what you need to do.. hope this helps you..

Last edited by 24seven; 01-19-2006 at 07:25 PM.
24seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 09:29 PM   #45
Justin Otstott
Team Captain

Thanks. Ill try this tomorrow! props.

www.BuccosPlanet.com
Old 01-19-2006, 10:53 PM   #46
24seven
Starter

I recompressed the 1st half to Xvid and got it to 700mb and the quality i have to say is pretty sweet from going from 3.4 gigs.. It will fit on a cd.. Once the dvds are shared fully i'll start sharing those.. Both cds will be 1.4 gigs total (2 700mb files) vs 7 gigs for the dvd versions.. But the DVDS are at 45 percent share so thats pretty good for the 1st 24 hours.. In another 24 we should be seeing the first few people completeing them.. Just hope people keep sharing!!
Old 01-20-2006, 06:16 PM   #47
RockyBleier
Water Boy

Member Number: 1226

Thanks for posting the game. I'm about 50 done with both halves.

I am, however, unfamiliar with the video format you are using. Is it something windowsmedia can handle, or are there codecs I should download too?
RockyBleier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 11:12 PM   #48
24seven
Starter

These are the actual dvd files. You will need to burn them with Nero. You open Nero and choose DVD as the type of disk on the top left. Then you select the DVD-Video template and click NEW at the bottom right. You then drag and drop these files into the VIDEO_TS folder or just drag the VIDEO_TS folder i uploaded them in either or.. Next select your burn speed and click WRITE... that's it.. I see that 3 people have completed but no one is sharing it..They seemed to have skipped town now that they've gotten the goods.. Please I can't beg you enough to keep sharing this as I've spent the last 3 days uploading straight.. I could really use the help and others too.. thank you!

ps.. you can view the .vob files by double clicking them and using any player to play them like windows media player or whatever.. There actually .mpg files but are named .VOB when put on dvd..

Last edited by 24seven; 01-20-2006 at 11:21 PM.
24seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 12:11 PM   #49
noto45
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 984

does anyone have the Bengals game?? I downloaded it from torresnt spy but it is a ogg file that has cut off the top and Bottom?? I am alos looking for the nfl netwrok game of the week of the bengals.

"You play tough, you play smart, and above all ..... you play physical."
noto45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 04:36 PM   #50
RockyBleier
Water Boy

Member Number: 1226

24seven, this is awesome. thanks so much
RockyBleier is offline   Reply With Quote