Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Classifieds

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 08-30-2009, 11:42 PM   #1
klick81
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 1396
Default For Sale: 3 tickets for Pittsburgh Steelers v. Tennessee Titans (Sept 10th Opener)

Hey all, thought I would post two separate auctions I have going on on eBay. One is for a single game ticket, and the other is for two together (all in the 500's).

Single ticket section 518:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

Two tickets section 527:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

Mods: if this breaks any rules, please feel free to remove the thread. Thanks for looking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines Ward
What are you going to say, I was too rough?
klick81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 12:09 PM   #2
7willBheaven
Starter

Member Number: 13312
Default Re: For Sale: 3 tickets for Pittsburgh Steelers v. Tennessee Titans (Sept 10th Opener

I would be interested, but your looking to make money off them (not that theres a problem with that)...but your wanting close to twice what they are worth. You'd think you'd wanna charge closer to their value, like a lot of people do who post tix on various Steelers MBs, so real Steelers fans (like off the site here) would be able to enjoy it and not pay sooo much, instead of jackin up the price like most people on ebay do!
7willBheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 01:36 PM   #3
thebigrigatoni
Water Boy

Member Number: 14241
Default Re: For Sale: 3 tickets for Pittsburgh Steelers v. Tennessee Titans (Sept 10th Opener

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7willBheaven View Post
I would be interested, but your looking to make money off them (not that theres a problem with that)...but your wanting close to twice what they are worth. You'd think you'd wanna charge closer to their value, like a lot of people do who post tix on various Steelers MBs, so real Steelers fans (like off the site here) would be able to enjoy it and not pay sooo much, instead of jackin up the price like most people on ebay do!
If he does charge closer to face value, i would be interested in the two tix..coming in from Rochester, NY
thebigrigatoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 02:11 PM   #4
klick81
Team Owner
Supporter

I made the original purchase on these tickets as a sort of "investment" to off-set what I paid on the tickets I will be using.

If for some reason they do not sell, feel free to PM me your contact info, as I will be in Pittsburgh the week of the game. We can meet up and make a transaction close to face value if you'd like.

Quote:
Old 08-31-2009, 08:35 PM   #5
klick81
Team Owner
Supporter

The pair has sold! The single ticket is still available.

Quote:
Old 09-01-2009, 09:31 AM   #6
klick81
Team Owner
Supporter

Yeah, I don't think these prices are too steep. They sometimes go for 3X the face value, which is exactly what you paid.

Quote:
Old 09-01-2009, 11:52 AM   #7
7willBheaven
Starter

Member Number: 13312

Yeah...like i said i dont have a problem with what your doing...its understandable and all. And oh yeah...compared to some i've seen 4-5 times the face value before. But still....
7willBheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:52 PM   #8
klick81
Team Owner
Supporter

But still what?

Would you feel better if I passed up the opportunity to recover some of my losses so that you can have cheap seats?

I'll only do that for my close buddies.

Everyone else is fair game, seeing as how I'd have ZERO chance of anyone else saving me some tickets at face value.

This is still a Capitalist economy!

Quote:
Old 09-01-2009, 06:40 PM   #9
SteelersHoss
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 817

Quote:
Originally Posted by klick81 View Post
But still what?

Would you feel better if I passed up the opportunity to recover some of my losses so that you can have cheap seats?

I'll only do that for my close buddies.

Everyone else is fair game, seeing as how I'd have ZERO chance of anyone else saving me some tickets at face value.

This is still a Capitalist economy!
It is your choice to buy the more expensive seats... You could always buy the cheaper seats, and leave the more expensive seats to someone who is not looking to profit off them. I am quite sure you would be pissed if you really wanted to go to a game and some broker bought a bunch of tickets and wanted to sell them to for a much larger profit. You buy tickets because you want to see the game, you shouldn't be looking to offset your costs. You may be going to the game for the wrong reason.
SteelersHoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 07:15 PM   #10
klick81
Team Owner
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersHoss View Post
It is your choice to buy the more expensive seats... You could always buy the cheaper seats, and leave the more expensive seats to someone who is not looking to profit off them. I am quite sure you would be pissed if you really wanted to go to a game and some broker bought a bunch of tickets and wanted to sell them to for a much larger profit. You buy tickets because you want to see the game, you shouldn't be looking to offset your costs. You may be going to the game for the wrong reason.
I bought tickets because 1) I want to see the game, and 2) to re-sell the tickets that I was able to buy at face value, to off-set the "ass-reaming" I took for the better seats that I was able to AFFORD.

Single ticket still for sale!

Quote: