Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NCAA Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...
Bills
GAMEDAY
September 11, 2014, 8:25pm ET
CBS

Old 09-08-2009, 01:58 PM   #51
SteelersinCA
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 9302
Default Re: Big College Game Thread....

Double post, sorry mods iPhone sucks for sf.
SteelersinCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:02 PM   #52
Steel Head
Banned

Member Number: 13393

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersinCA View Post
I love how you attempt to set it up now that you are starting to realize I'll show up. A chameleon that hides behind my keboard. However if I say anything remotely close to what I type I'm disrespectful. Good try. So by me showing up and asking you why you're an arrogant, homer prick, I'm no longer an Internet tough guy, but I'm disrespectful. Whatever your story is. I hope you just walk away with your tail between your legs like the little man we all know you are. Heaven forbid you actually have to engage someone who calls you out on the bullshit and anger you spew.

This is going to be a bad week for you. All your assumptions about me will be laid to rest and you'll have to watch your precious team get dismantled by superior talent and coaching. Making you pay up is merely icing on your humble pie dinner.
I'm glad someone is finally calling out revefsreleets on his BS. He is the biggest fraud on the site
Steel Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:09 PM   #53
revefsreleets
Living Legend

Member Number: 5353

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersinCA View Post
I love how you attempt to set it up now that you are starting to realize I'll show up. A chameleon that hides behind my keboard. However if I say anything remotely close to what I type I'm disrespectful. Good try. So by me showing up and asking you why you're an arrogant, homer prick, I'm no longer an Internet tough guy, but I'm disrespectful. Whatever your story is. I hope you just walk away with your tail between your legs like the little man we all know you are. Heaven forbid you actually have to engage someone who calls you out on the bullshit and anger you spew.

This is going to be a bad week for you. All your assumptions about me will be laid to rest and you'll have to watch your precious team get dismantled by superior talent and coaching. Making you pay up is merely icing on your humble pie dinner.
This will be a fine week for me, regardless...when I show up, I'll get $50 from (cough cough) Steel Head which will cover all my expenses any way you shake it out, and if my Bucks lose a game, I'll pay up since that's pretty much what making a bet is all about.

As for tomorrow, this is about you, tough guy, not me...I can label your trash talk and bullshit any way I like it, in person or not, because, as has already been established over several years and three boards, I've never backed down or out of any kind of challenge, and have shown up and met several dozen people from these forums. Nobody even knows who the eff YOU are...

So, again, you can stop now...I'll be where I said I'd be tomorrow and you can say whatever you think you need to say right to my face....but I'm guessing you'll no-show and lie and say you were there...I have a contingency plan in case you try to pull that shit, too...regardless, I'll be there, on time, and will walk away with some proof of it....
Old 09-08-2009, 02:13 PM   #54
revefsreleets
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Head View Post
I'm glad someone is finally calling out revefsreleets on his BS. He is the biggest fraud on the site
You are practically retarded to make that bet...all I have to do is show up and you owe me $50. I'm 100% going to show up one way or the other tomorrow, since it IS right on my way home, I don't sweat CA at all, and it's basically just a stop 1/2 mile off my route home for a beer, but NOW you'll owe me $50.

Calling me a fraud is also laughable...I mean off the charts ridiculously stupid...

Here's one thing I can ABSOLUTELY guarantee...you WILL NOT pay up when I show tomorrow, and the real fraud(s) will be exposed...

In fact, now that I think about it, this will be a really NICE week for me. The very WORST that can happen is I show up, win $50 from Steel Head (which he won't pay) so I get to finally discredit that piece of garbage, meet CA for 3 minutes and maybe he DOES say something to my face, which doesn't matter anyway since I consider the source, and my Buckeyes DO lose and I have to pay $20 (which I'll do because it's the right and honorable thing to do), so what am I really out? $20 and once again proving that I'm a man of my word and no different in person than on here?

And that's the absolute WORST case scenario....

Last edited by revefsreleets; 09-08-2009 at 02:29 PM.
revefsreleets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 03:02 PM   #55
Steel Head
Banned

Member Number: 13393

does anyone even read revefs-loser's posts?
Steel Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 04:27 PM   #56
El-Gonzo Jackson
Living Legend

Member Number: 8264
Thanked 2,121 Times in 1,052 Posts

The ND-Michigan game is gonna be big just because it hasnt been relevant in years and both teams think they are on the way back.

The OSU- USC is by far the biggest this week, but neither really looked that impressive to make me think its gonna live up to the hype.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:52 PM   #57
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend

Member Number: 6891

Well...I have no idea what CA and Revs are doing...but ok fella's lets not swing any punches...where the cops will see...anyway...

On my weekly sheet in my office pool...6 college 6 pro games, here are the college games I put on there this week that are interesting to me, and people are betting on: (edit, no spread, straight up pickems)

Clemson at Ga Tech
Iowa at Iowa State (Battle for the cy-hawk trophy)
North Carolina at Uconn
Notre Dame at Michigan
South Carolina at Georgia
USC at Ohio State

Also noticed that UCLA is Playing at Tennessee this weekend, thats a very interesting game.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:09 AM   #58
revefsreleets
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Head View Post
does anyone even read revefs-loser's posts?
As of about 4:10PM today, you owe me $50...I KNOW from reading your incoherent babble on here that writing skills and, more importantly, reading comprehension are not your strong suits by any stretch of the imagination, but this one is pretty simple: In 7 hours, you owe me $50...
Old 09-11-2009, 09:14 AM   #59
revefsreleets
Living Legend

Well, big game in 34 hours...should be interesting to see these two teams when facing real competition for the first time. I trust my Bucks will rise to the occasion...also have to amend my earlier post...it will be more like 106,000 wild screaming Buckeye fans in the Shoe tomorrow night...
Old 09-11-2009, 01:02 PM   #60
KeiselPower99
Living Legend

Member Number: 8552

Tomorrow is a great day for football. So many big games. OSU and USC is the biggest. I cant wait for the Iowa ISU game. That always plays out to be a good one. My Herd are at Virginia Tech. Im not looking forward to that one as I know its a loss for us.