Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2009, 06:34 PM   #1
Kyle021
Water Boy
 

Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 29
Member Number: 14451
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Smile hello squeeler fans

Hey Hey Hey!!!!

Thursday....ooooh boy i cant wait :D

Yes , i am a Titans fan , congrats on your ring

but this is a new year

we beat yalls ass last year , and it will continue thursday night

your OL is worthless , and your secondary is very weak and old

we beat yall w/o AH last year , and got better as a team without him this year , while yall stayed impact ( cant hate on that ) but just saying , you guys did little to improve

here are my predictions

Squeelers - 17
Titans - 31

CJ is going to run wild on you guys , i predict 120+ yards rushing , 30+ receiving , 2 TD's

our TE Cook is a beast , and will have a few good grabs , and an impact , but Kenny Britt will explode on that weak secondary

our defense is going to once again , smother you guys because of your horrid OL

i bet Jason Jones gets 3 sacks again and forces big ben to fumble a few times again this game as well , he is an absolute beast and will make everyone forget about AH , and showed that last time we played

watch out for Griffin again , and watch out for a major ass whoopin

I will say this , if there is one thing i can wish for out of this game , it would be that there is no injuries , these two teams are too good to not face eachother in the playoff's this year

And on a sidenote , if i could do anything , i would say as a Titans Fan , I am ashamed of and sorry that a few of our players stepped on the towel , but at the same time...I am thankful for it , because it started a huge rivalry right back up again
Kyle021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 06:36 PM   #2
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter
 
MACH1's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Idaho
Posts: 13,470
Member Number: 3236
Thanks: 1,080
Thanked 3,271 Times in 1,289 Posts
Default Re: hello squeeler fans

A one post ban is in your future, dumbass.
__________________


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 06:39 PM   #3
#1 Big Ben Fan
Draft Prospect
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 68
Member Number: 14127
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: hello squeeler fans

Why a ban? Whats wrong with a little smack talk? I didn't see if he put this in the blast furnace or not. Then if he didn't then I could see a ban.

I just find it funny how people think the Steelers secondary is so weak when they had the top rated pass defense last year.
#1 Big Ben Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 06:40 PM   #4
billybob
Banned
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 822
Member Number: 5364
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: hello squeeler fans

You got the guts brother , that's what it's all about .
But when your Titans get beat all the way back to Houston.......
Don't be comin around here and pout .
billybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 06:41 PM   #5
X-Terminator
Mr. Wrong
Supporter
 
X-Terminator's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 6,881
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2550
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: hello squeeler fans

This message is hidden because Kyle021 is on your ignore list.

Well, so much for that...
__________________
X-Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 06:41 PM   #6
pancake
Assistant Coach
 
pancake's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lexington, KY
Posts: 1,350
Gender: Male
Member Number: 13552
Thanks: 37
Thanked 47 Times in 25 Posts
Default Re: hello squeeler fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACH1 View Post
A one post ban is in your future, dumbass.
We won't hear from him after the game...
pancake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 06:41 PM   #7
7SteelGal43
Assistant Coach
 
7SteelGal43's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Memphis TN ~ birthplace of Rock and Roll
Posts: 1,192
Gender: Female
Member Number: 12283
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: hello squeeler fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 Big Ben Fan View Post
Why a ban? Whats wrong with a little smack talk? I didn't see if he put this in the blast furnace or not. Then if he didn't then I could see a ban.
Actually, it's NOT in the blast furnace...yet. Secondly, I can't believe he still thinks it's cool to say "squeelers". I mean what, is this guy still in pampers ?
__________________

sig by steelax04
7SteelGal43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 06:42 PM   #8
X-Terminator
Mr. Wrong
Supporter
 
X-Terminator's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 6,881
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2550
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: hello squeeler fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 Big Ben Fan View Post
Why a ban? Whats wrong with a little smack talk? I didn't see if he put this in the blast furnace or not. Then if he didn't then I could see a ban.

I just find it funny how people think the Steelers secondary is so weak when they had the top rated pass defense last year.
The fact that he DIDN'T put it in the Blast Furnace should be worth a ban by itself. This forum should be for serious football talk only, not to be overrun with moron trolls.
__________________
X-Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 06:44 PM   #9
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter
 
MACH1's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Idaho
Posts: 13,470
Member Number: 3236
Thanks: 1,080
Thanked 3,271 Times in 1,289 Posts
Default Re: hello squeeler fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
The fact that he DIDN'T put it in the Blast Furnace should be worth a ban by itself. This forum should be for serious football talk only, not to be overrun with moron trolls.
__________________


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 06:45 PM   #10
BlastFurnace
Living Legend
 
BlastFurnace's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 3,778
Gender: Male
Member Number: 6321
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: hello squeeler fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle021 View Post
Hey Hey Hey!!!!

Thursday....ooooh boy i cant wait :D

Yes , i am a Titans fan , congrats on your ring

but this is a new year

we beat yalls ass last year , and it will continue thursday night

your OL is worthless , and your secondary is very weak and old

we beat yall w/o AH last year , and got better as a team without him this year , while yall stayed impact ( cant hate on that ) but just saying , you guys did little to improve

here are my predictions

Squeelers - 17
Titans - 31

CJ is going to run wild on you guys , i predict 120+ yards rushing , 30+ receiving , 2 TD's

our TE Cook is a beast , and will have a few good grabs , and an impact , but Kenny Britt will explode on that weak secondary

our defense is going to once again , smother you guys because of your horrid OL

i bet Jason Jones gets 3 sacks again and forces big ben to fumble a few times again this game as well , he is an absolute beast and will make everyone forget about AH , and showed that last time we played

watch out for Griffin again , and watch out for a major ass whoopin

I will say this , if there is one thing i can wish for out of this game , it would be that there is no injuries , these two teams are too good to not face eachother in the playoff's this year

And on a sidenote , if i could do anything , i would say as a Titans Fan , I am ashamed of and sorry that a few of our players stepped on the towel , but at the same time...I am thankful for it , because it started a huge rivalry right back up again
Congratulations on your #1 seeding in the AFC last year. I'm sure it was a long and hard fought victory for you guys.

Coincidentally, we were the top seed 5 times in the past 17 years and came away with nothing.....which is exactly what you guys did last year.

Now, until your franchise ever wins anything other than a meaningful regular season game....your trash talk doesn't mean a lot.
BlastFurnace is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts