Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers > Game Reporter


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2009, 11:07 PM   #1511
Stover4Prez
Banned
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 198
Member Number: 11715
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers vs. Titans Game Day Thread - 9/10/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
Oh shut up, Stover. Ben threw for 363 yards against a damned good D and our receivers were spot on in the 2nd half. Our running game left a lot to be desired but when the chips were down, the Steelers came through - as CHAMPIONS do.
How many kickers in the NFL miss 2 kicks within 40 yards? Seriously? You didn't win as much as TN lost. You got lucky. Good execution in overtime no doubt. But if TN executes in regulation, you are 0-1.
Stover4Prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:08 PM   #1512
Steelerfreak58
Team Captain
 
Steelerfreak58's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Modesto
Posts: 847
Gender: Male
Member Number: 8080
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: Steelers vs. Titans Game Day Thread - 9/10/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stover4Prez View Post
Seriously?!?!?!?! You guys got outplayed all night. Got lucky on a bad snap on the first Titans FG and a low kick on the second. Won the coin toss. Seriously you got out played. A win in the column, yes. But seriously nothing to be proud of!!!! Especially from the "Defending Champions!!" Looked flat to me..... We'll see in December!
We never win pretty. Just like when we kick the piss out of the Ravens it isn't pretty but we have 6 going for 7 and your boys.... well we will leave it at that.

Pittsburgh Steelers on their way to 7 Heaven.
__________________
Steelerfreak58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:08 PM   #1513
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 17,416
Member Number: 1984
Thanks: 141
Thanked 786 Times in 305 Posts
Default Re: Steelers vs. Titans Game Day Thread - 9/10/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stover4Prez View Post
How many kickers in the NFL miss 2 kicks within 40 yards? Seriously? You didn't win as much as TN lost. You got lucky. Good execution in overtime no doubt. But if TN executes in regulation, you are 0-1.
Suck it, troll.
fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:08 PM   #1514
Steelboy84
Banned
 
Steelboy84's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 2,962
Gender: Male
Member Number: 13983
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers vs. Titans Game Day Thread - 9/10/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stover4Prez View Post
How many kickers in the NFL miss 2 kicks within 40 yards? Seriously? You didn't win as much as TN lost. You got lucky. Good execution in overtime no doubt. But if TN executes in regulation, you are 0-1.
Stover, a win is a win. All your gibberish doesn't mean a thing. We can if, if, if, if, all night long, doesn't change a thing.
Steelboy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:09 PM   #1515
Stover4Prez
Banned
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 198
Member Number: 11715
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers vs. Titans Game Day Thread - 9/10/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
Funny, were you saying the same thing after the divisional game last year, ass?
Calling me an ass? You stay classy......

I'm just stating the facts. You got outplayed in regulation and got lucky Beronis couldn't put it through the uprights within 40 yards. A kick 90% of the league makes......
Stover4Prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:10 PM   #1516
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 17,416
Member Number: 1984
Thanks: 141
Thanked 786 Times in 305 Posts
Default Re: Steelers vs. Titans Game Day Thread - 9/10/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stover4Prez View Post
Calling me an ass? You stay classy......

I'm just stating the facts. You got outplayed in regulation and got lucky Beronis couldn't put it through the uprights within 40 yards. A kick 90% of the league makes......
Yessir,. I'm calling you an ass. Know why? Because you've acted like a dickhead troll ever since you started posting here.
fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:11 PM   #1517
Steelboy84
Banned
 
Steelboy84's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 2,962
Gender: Male
Member Number: 13983
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers vs. Titans Game Day Thread - 9/10/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stover4Prez View Post
Calling me an ass? You stay classy......

I'm just stating the facts. You got outplayed in regulation and got lucky Beronis couldn't put it through the uprights within 40 yards. A kick 90% of the league makes......
You're running your mouth as if it will change something.

Steelboy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:11 PM   #1518
Stover4Prez
Banned
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 198
Member Number: 11715
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers vs. Titans Game Day Thread - 9/10/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelerfreak58 View Post
We never win pretty. Just like when we kick the piss out of the Ravens it isn't pretty but we have 6 going for 7 and your boys.... well we will leave it at that.

Pittsburgh Steelers on their way to 7 Heaven.
Winning at the last second on questionable calls is not getting the "piss kicked out of you" It is called losing close.

You won. No question. But don't act like you own the Ravens. 1 play changes BOTH regular season games last year. That is all......


When you win by 21, talk to me. Until then, don't act like you own Baltimore....
Stover4Prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:12 PM   #1519
RunWillieRun
Team President
 
RunWillieRun's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 2,046
Gender: Male
Member Number: 3226
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers vs. Titans Game Day Thread - 9/10/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stover4Prez View Post
Seriously?!?!?!?! You guys got outplayed all night. Got lucky on a bad snap on the first Titans FG and a low kick on the second. Won the coin toss. Seriously you got out played. A win in the column, yes. But seriously nothing to be proud of!!!! Especially from the "Defending Champions!!" Looked flat to me..... We'll see in December!
LOLoLOLoLOCOPTER!!!!

Someone's got bitter beer face! (remember those commercials?)

So tell me where style points come into play in the hierarchy that decides playoff seeding?
__________________
RunWillieRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:12 PM   #1520
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 17,416
Member Number: 1984
Thanks: 141
Thanked 786 Times in 305 Posts
Default Re: Steelers vs. Titans Game Day Thread - 9/10/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stover4Prez View Post
Winning at the last second on questionable calls is not getting the "piss kicked out of you" It is called losing close.

You won. No question. But don't act like you own the Ravens. 1 play changes BOTH regular season games last year. That is all......


When you win by 21, talk to me. Until then, don't act like you own Baltimore....
Bye troll...
fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts