Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 09-15-2009, 11:34 PM   #1
Ohio Steeler
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 2142
Default Been a long time

Het guys/gals soom of you mite remeber me well anyway it's been a really long time since I have been here to post, I have spent the last 18 months in prision for a crime I did not do. I just got out today because my case was overturned by the appeals court here in Columbus.

Lets just say I am glad to be free and now I can get back to watching steeler games as a free man, oh and if I also can say it was nice in a way to see our boys win the super bowl around alot of bungal fans..... almost got in a few fights in there over the black and gold.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:54 PM   #2
BrandonCarr39
Team Captain

Member Number: 7458
Default Re: Been a long time

Welcome back! Really happy to hear everything turned out really good for you at the end! Sometimes, I guess we all need some adversities to help us go stronger(i.e. the Steelers in '05 going from being mathematically alive late in the year to winning it all at the end).

Anyhow - welcome back, man!
BrandonCarr39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:15 AM   #3
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,967 Times in 4,545 Posts

yeah, i remember you.

that childish chode, bunglebrian, tried to publicly humiliate you on this board for supposedly welching on a bet, when in reality you got called to iraq before said terms of the bet could even be settled.

i set his ass straight though, and he really hasnt been seen around here since.

that sucks you had to do an 18 month bid so soon after returning. talk about double trouble.

anyways, welcome back and stick around this time, no?
Old 09-16-2009, 01:15 AM   #4
Preacher
Living Legend

Member Number: 16327

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Steeler View Post
Het guys/gals soom of you mite remeber me well anyway it's been a really long time since I have been here to post, I have spent the last 18 months in prision for a crime I did not do. I just got out today because my case was overturned by the appeals court here in Columbus.

Lets just say I am glad to be free and now I can get back to watching steeler games as a free man, oh and if I also can say it was nice in a way to see our boys win the super bowl around alot of bungal fans..... almost got in a few fights in there over the black and gold.

Welcome back... and do you have a chance at establishing malicious prosecution?
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:42 AM   #5
X-Terminator
Mr. Wrong
Supporter

Member Number: 2550

First and foremost, welcome back, and I'm very happy to hear that your case was overturned.

Secondly...you just gotta love our wonderful "justice" system. I'm sorry, but there's no way in hell an innocent man should have 18 months of his life taken away from him because of an incorrect and malicious prosecutor, to say nothing of the incompetent "defense" lawyer you must have had.

Anyway, enjoy yourself, man. You've definitely earned it!
Old 09-16-2009, 02:01 AM   #6
steelreserve
Goatse + Tubgirl = $$$

Member Number: 1976

wow, man. That is, like ... beyond shitty.

did you run into any Bengals players while you were in there?
Old 09-16-2009, 05:14 AM   #7
Galax Steeler
The Virginia Hillbilly
Supporter

Member Number: 3287
Thanked 3,902 Times in 1,636 Posts
My Mood: Lurking

Welcome back to the board.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:30 AM   #8
Ohio Steeler
Head Coach
Supporter

[QUOTE=steelreserve;660521]wow, man. That is, like ... beyond shitty.

did you run into any Bengals players while you were in there?[/QUOTE]

no and thanks for the warm welcome back I will be talking to an attonery soon about a law suit I have up to 2 years to do so, Right now I want to get my life back on track and get use to being around normal people.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:59 AM   #9
JackHammer
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 5640

I looked back at your post history, and I knew I remembered you. You started this thread, and I made that picture my background for about a year. I remember your location too because the first time I saw it I thought to myself, "Damn, going from Mt. Lebo to Columbus must really suck." No offense btw. Anyway, welcome back. It's good to hear you at least got exonerated, but you'll never get that 18months back. If you don't mind me asking, how much time were you facing if you would have served the full sentence? I hope you take this court and give them hell. Good luck with it and good luck with your reintegration into society. I'm sure prison really profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfiltered up your trust in other people, like it does to most who've been there. I really hope you can overcome it.
JackHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:23 AM   #10
Ohio Steeler
Head Coach
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHammer View Post
I looked back at your post history, and I knew I remembered you. You started this thread, and I made that picture my background for about a year. I remember your location too because the first time I saw it I thought to myself, "Damn, going from Mt. Lebo to Columbus must really suck." No offense btw. Anyway, welcome back. It's good to hear you at least got exonerated, but you'll never get that 18months back. If you don't mind me asking, how much time were you facing if you would have served the full sentence? I hope you take this court and give them hell. Good luck with it and good luck with your reintegration into society. I'm sure prison really profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfiltered up your trust in other people, like it does to most who've been there. I really hope you can overcome it.
5 years and thanks for the welcome back and there still is a little hill to go up, They meaning the court can go back after me the appels court overturned it for a screw up by the judge and overturned it to be retried... They only let me out on bond as of now... and not a money bond but a own recognizance bond until they well make up there minds as to what they want to do. I have a different attorney and he seems like a good one after all he is the one who won the appeal for me. We should know more as to what they want to do by mid Feb.... Let me say our justice system is a joke... I dont want to go into details about the case lets just say it is all hearsay and it Involves my ex wife...