Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 09-25-2009, 04:32 AM   #1
Galax Steeler
The Virginia Hillbilly
Supporter

Member Number: 3287
Thanked 3,080 Times in 1,304 Posts
My Mood: Lurking
Default Take a look at what they are saying about us

I found this on a Bengals site I know they hate us but one of them was saying they wished the Steelers would be in a fiery plane crash on the way to cini. Here is the link.http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=50309
Old 09-25-2009, 04:33 AM   #2
sixstringlass
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 2219
Default Re: Take a look at what they are saying about us

Err.. I think the Steelers travel by bus to Ohio games.

Doi.
Old 09-25-2009, 05:35 AM   #3
Wildcat97
Water Boy

Member Number: 13961

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixstringlass View Post
Err.. I think the Steelers travel by bus to Ohio games.

Doi.
Wildcat97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 05:44 AM   #4
stillers4me
Living Legend

Member Number: 2656

They say that every year.

I'm telling you, Bengals fans are the nastiest, foul mouthed, sub human creatures you will ever find. No I can take good natured smack talk, but there is one at work that is just plain dirty, filthy vulger. And they think it's normal.

My hubby came home yesterday with free tickets to the game on Sunday and is upset with me because I don't want to go. The last place I want to be is that shithole stadium surrounded by a bunch of drunken hillbillies that don't know how to act like they've been there before.

The last time Cinci beat us, the owner of our Steelers bar had to call the police to contain the riot that was going on outside the bar, because nobody could get to their cars. They were running up and down Vine St. yelling their stupid Who Dey crap and trying to storm inside the bar.

We'd better win this freakin' game.
"We're not going to turn our backs on him," Ward said. "We're going to treat him like our brother. We're going to accept him back and be very supportive of him and help him get through this. In this locker room, he's still our quarterback."
stillers4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 05:45 AM   #5
steelrush
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 14589

Yeah...
They sure weren't mouth-washed at birth.
Bungles fan-base = F-word fanbase. It makes me wanna...
Old 09-25-2009, 06:49 AM   #6
steelballs
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 13011

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post

I'm telling you, Bengals fans are the nastiest, foul mouthed, sub human creatures you will ever find. No I can take good natured smack talk, but there is one at work that is just plain dirty, filthy vulger. And they think it's normal.

My hubby came home yesterday with free tickets to the game on Sunday and is upset with me because I don't want to go. The last place I want to be is that shithole stadium surrounded by a bunch of drunken hillbillies that don't know how to act like they've been there before.

The last time Cinci beat us, the owner of our Steelers bar had to call the police to contain the riot that was going on outside the bar, because nobody could get to their cars. They were running up and down Vine St. yelling their stupid Who Dey crap and trying to storm inside the bar.

We will...I'm certain of that, it's just by how much. The Steelers relish this type of atmosphere, I saw it last year in B'More and expect nothing less....well maybe by a more lopsided score.
steelballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:54 AM   #7
duma
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 5730

Quote:
T
I live here in Cinci too... and I understand. However, I do believe that stadium will be filled with flag waiving Steeler fans.... well... at least I hope, because I will be there!
duma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:56 AM   #8
Texasteel
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 8323

Quote:

I don't blame you. I wouldn't go into that stadium except in a group of Steeler fans that could stand up to several thousand Bengal fans. About 10 should do it.

Simply, The Chief.
Texasteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 07:02 AM   #9
mesaSteeler
A Son of Martha
Supporter

Member Number: 10438

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...burgh-steelers

Why I Hate The Pittsburgh Steelers
by
Russell Wight
Scribe

Scribe Written on September 24, 2009
CLEVELAND, OH - SEPTEMBER 14: Hines Ward #86 of the Pittsburgh Steelers looks on during the game against the Cleveland Browns on September 14, 2008 at Cleveland Browns Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio. The Steelers defeated the Browns 10-6. (Photo by Gregory Shamus/Getty Images) (Photo by Gregory Shamus/Getty Images)

Over the last year or so, I have really developed an interest in the whole sports writing/blogging thing. I have tried to express my opinions in a professional manner in an attempt to build journalistic integrity. However, for this post, forget all that stuff.

Nobody is forcing you to read this. Consider yourself warned.

I don't like the Cleveland Browns, but at least I can be cordial if I see someone in a Brady Quinn jersey. We can exchange friendly barbs while maintaining our civility. I don't know, maybe I feel sorry for a grown man that barks like a dog when his team scores a touchdown.

I hate the pittsburgh steelers. I can't even bring myself to capitalize the name. Why, you ask? Here are a few reasons...

History

Do you realize that the steelers did not win a playoff game until 1972? That is kind of ironic, considering they were founded in 1933. The irony comes in the fact that they began winning when the "juice" started flowing.

If you don't think the steelers were using steroids, take that stupid yellow towel and wipe the crap out of your eyes. The number of ex-steelers to die in the last 10 years is remarkable. Many of those have been players from the 1970s with heart problems. Coincidence? I think not.

The Terrible Towel

Speaking of that stupid yellow towel, is that the best you fools could come up with? Seriously? If you are a man with a job and family who somehow convinced a blind woman to marry you, why do you spend your Sunday waving a snot rag over your head?

A lady (sort of) that sits near me at work has one of those rags hanging in her cube. When I hit the lottery and tell them all to "take this job and shove it," I swear I am going to blow my nose in that stupid thing on way out the door.

The Players

Ben Worthlessbooger is the most overrated player in the league. He is ugly and I hate him. I thought his looks would improve after smashing his face in the motorcycle accident. Nope.

I know he has denied the allegations of rape, but I seriously question the thought of any semi-intelligent woman with a decent set of spectacles would want to do the horizontal mambo with him.

Everyone knows that Troy Polamalu looks like Michael Jackson. You know, like a woman. After seeing the stupid shampoo commercial, I now know that he sounds like MJ too. You know, like a woman. I hate him.

I hate Hines Ward. He cries about everything. He is not a good receiver. He is an idiot. I hate him. I would like nothing better than to see Rey Maualuga knock that disgusting smile from his face.

I don't want to see anyone get hurt, but I wouldn't lose any sleep if he got his ugly face rearranged on Sunday.

The Hit

I am not talking about a clean, hard hit on the field. I am talking about the mafia-style hit that allowed these jerks to beat the Bengals in 2005. When Kimo Von Imafatpieceofcrap rolled into Carson Palmer's knee, my hatred of this disgusting franchise grew to a new level.

The Fans

Like I said before, most NFL fans can poke fun at each other at a sports bar and still have a good time. If these idiots are able to actually spit out a coherent thought, it most likely has something to do with the "one for the thumb" phrase they use every five seconds while waving that ridiculous yellow rag.

After they put down there thumb and use their sleeve to wipe the hot sauce off of their face, the corresponding index finger is usually inserted into their nose. They don't wash their hands after they pee either.

They are the most vile people on the face of the earth. I hate them.

Besides, they don't even have any cheerleaders. Any woman that would shake her tookus for that team could probably start on the offensive line.

I hate them.
mesaSteeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 07:23 AM   #10
steelballs
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 13011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesaSteeler View Post
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...burgh-steelers

Why I Hate The Pittsburgh Steelers
by
Russell Wight
Scribe

Scribe Written on September 24, 2009
CLEVELAND, OH - SEPTEMBER 14: Hines Ward #86 of the Pittsburgh Steelers looks on during the game against the Cleveland Browns on September 14, 2008 at Cleveland Browns Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio. The Steelers defeated the Browns 10-6. (Photo by Gregory Shamus/Getty Images) (Photo by Gregory Shamus/Getty Images)

Over the last year or so, I have really developed an interest in the whole sports writing/blogging thing. I have tried to express my opinions in a professional manner in an attempt to build journalistic integrity. However, for this post, forget all that stuff.

Nobody is forcing you to read this. Consider yourself warned.

I don't like the Cleveland Browns, but at least I can be cordial if I see someone in a Brady Quinn jersey. We can exchange friendly barbs while maintaining our civility. I don't know, maybe I feel sorry for a grown man that barks like a dog when his team scores a touchdown.

I hate the pittsburgh steelers. I can't even bring myself to capitalize the name. Why, you ask? Here are a few reasons...

History

Do you realize that the steelers did not win a playoff game until 1972? That is kind of ironic, considering they were founded in 1933. The irony comes in the fact that they began winning when the "juice" started flowing.

If you don't think the steelers were using steroids, take that stupid yellow towel and wipe the crap out of your eyes. The number of ex-steelers to die in the last 10 years is remarkable. Many of those have been players from the 1970s with heart problems. Coincidence? I think not.

The Terrible Towel

Speaking of that stupid yellow towel, is that the best you fools could come up with? Seriously? If you are a man with a job and family who somehow convinced a blind woman to marry you, why do you spend your Sunday waving a snot rag over your head?

A lady (sort of) that sits near me at work has one of those rags hanging in her cube. When I hit the lottery and tell them all to "take this job and shove it," I swear I am going to blow my nose in that stupid thing on way out the door.

The Players

Ben Worthlessbooger is the most overrated player in the league. He is ugly and I hate him. I thought his looks would improve after smashing his face in the motorcycle accident. Nope.

I know he has denied the allegations of rape, but I seriously question the thought of any semi-intelligent woman with a decent set of spectacles would want to do the horizontal mambo with him.

Everyone knows that Troy Polamalu looks like Michael Jackson. You know, like a woman. After seeing the stupid shampoo commercial, I now know that he sounds like MJ too. You know, like a woman. I hate him.

I hate Hines Ward. He cries about everything. He is not a good receiver. He is an idiot. I hate him. I would like nothing better than to see Rey Maualuga knock that disgusting smile from his face.

I don't want to see anyone get hurt, but I wouldn't lose any sleep if he got his ugly face rearranged on Sunday.

The Hit

I am not talking about a clean, hard hit on the field. I am talking about the mafia-style hit that allowed these jerks to beat the Bengals in 2005. When Kimo Von Imafatpieceofcrap rolled into Carson Palmer's knee, my hatred of this disgusting franchise grew to a new level.

The Fans

Like I said before, most NFL fans can poke fun at each other at a sports bar and still have a good time. If these idiots are able to actually spit out a coherent thought, it most likely has something to do with the "one for the thumb" phrase they use every five seconds while waving that ridiculous yellow rag.

After they put down there thumb and use their sleeve to wipe the hot sauce off of their face, the corresponding index finger is usually inserted into their nose. They don't wash their hands after they pee either.

They are the most vile people on the face of the earth. I hate them.

Besides, they don't even have any cheerleaders. Any woman that would shake her tookus for that team could probably start on the offensive line.

I hate them.
Another fine example of Steeler jealousy overflowing. The fact that this tool is actually expecting to win the lottery says it all.
steelballs is offline   Reply With Quote