Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 09-28-2009, 02:22 AM   #1
SteelersMongol
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 2401
Exclamation The only true real reason Y the Steelers lost 2 the Bengals... and to the Bears

OK, 2 make all this 'WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" or "Cut _______" or "Fire _______" threads 2 stop I gotta let it out. It was all because of me. Yes, there U go, I said it.

1. Because instead of wearing my lucky "The Bus" home jersey, I wore different Steelers away jersey. I'll take the blame 4 the Chicago loss 2. Because I wore that away jersey on the same day & even my co-workers R telling me now 2 stop wearing the Steelers white jersey on a game day at work.

2. I didn't pray before the last 2 games. Because I was sleeping from being dead tired when the game started (which was like 4 AM in here) due 2 busy work schedules.

OK, now can V all move 2 the next fun & interesting topic. PLEASE. Or if U can't post anything like that, please just don't post anything like the 1's I mentioned above. Thank U. I love U all.
Old 09-28-2009, 03:16 AM   #2
SteelC7
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 14419
Default Re: The only true real reason Y the Steelers lost 2 the Bengals... and to the Bears

its funny, i thought it was cuz i didnt have my friend over, they always win wen shes there but shes sick, and my other friend is bad luck and he was with me wen i watched it, i also didnt wear the right jersey :(
SteelC7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 04:19 AM   #3
Steelstralia
Water Boy

Member Number: 14769
Default Re: The only true real reason Y the Steelers lost 2 the Bengals... and to the Bears

a real fan supports their team even in times of hard, we got XLIII, let's be proud of that, SIX WINS PEOPLE, if we won all the time we would get bored of victory and not appreciate the SB as much on our part, i notice this always happens with teams that come from a league victory the previous season, it happens with soccer (UEFA) and i notice it alot in Australian Football (AFL), the team is sidetracked by the thought of the victory, but none the less, we're still the kings of the NFL at the current. even if we lost to the bengal and bears, i got angry, but i'm not gonna stop supporting the BEST team in the NFL in every aspect... even if we have a bad season, GO STEELERS!!!!!
Old 09-28-2009, 07:48 AM   #4
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Member Number: 2398

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersMongol View Post
OK, 2 make all this 'WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" or "Cut _______" or "Fire _______" threads 2 stop I gotta let it out. It was all because of me. Yes, there U go, I said it.

1. Because instead of wearing my lucky "The Bus" home jersey, I wore different Steelers away jersey. I'll take the blame 4 the Chicago loss 2. Because I wore that away jersey on the same day & even my co-workers R telling me now 2 stop wearing the Steelers white jersey on a game day at work.

2. I didn't pray before the last 2 games. Because I was sleeping from being dead tired when the game started (which was like 4 AM in here) due 2 busy work schedules.

OK, now can V all move 2 the next fun & interesting topic. PLEASE. Or if U can't post anything like that, please just don't post anything like the 1's I mentioned above. Thank U. I love U all.
YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!!![/SIZE]

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:17 AM   #5
SteelersMongol
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 2401

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlrtruck View Post
YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Damn U.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:21 AM   #6
SteelerFanInStl
Team Captain

Member Number: 2162

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
Mongol,
It took a lot of courage to admit your mistake. You should be very proud of yourself.

Of course, we'll still have to kill you...
KILL HIM!!!
SteelerFanInStl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:24 AM   #7
43Hitman
BACON!!
Supporter

Member Number: 1251
My Mood: Cool

"Football is a physical game, or at least it used to be" -Mel Blount
43Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:36 AM   #8
saveus1011
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 14643

Mongol, it's not just you. I wore my authentic Ben jersey last week, which up until then was undefeated. So this week I just wore my gameday shirt and they lose again.

I'm blaming my newly purchased black hat, which is the one Ben wears on the sidelines. I have a superstition that if I wear the hat Ben wears for the season, we'll win the Super Bowl as it's been proven twice. However, I'm going to have to go back to the yellow draft hat, since we did beat Tennessee when I wore it.
saveus1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 10:11 AM   #9
WindyCitySteelerFan
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 10940

OMG I didn't wear my lucky Bleier jersey either.. THIS MUST BE THE REASON!!!
WindyCitySteelerFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:13 AM   #10
Milkman
Starter

Member Number: 1055

Nice post.

Us against the world...STILL!
Bring it suckas!
Milkman is offline   Reply With Quote