Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
• Intelligent and friendly discussions.
• It's free and it's quick. Always.
• Enter events in the forums calendar.
• Very user friendly software.
• Exclusive contests and giveaways.
Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
|Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact||Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.|
|10-05-2009, 03:36 PM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Champaign, Illinois
Member Number: 14922
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Looking for a guide
I know there is a Steeler Tailgate coordinator out there.
I have a few questions:
1. What are the rules?
2. Which lots are available for tailgating?
3. Is there any RV parking and tailgating?
4. How can I get a pass?
Thanks for any info!
|10-05-2009, 11:02 PM||#2|
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New Bedford, Pa
Member Number: 419
Thanked 21 Times in 14 Posts
Re: Looking for a guide
1. At our tailgate there isn't no rules, only to have fun!
2. All that I know of exept in the Green Lots next to the Carnegie Science Center and Casino. all others are full of tailgates.
3. Not sure of them anymore.
4. Try E-Bay, or look for a scalper, they scalp them also.
It's not just Steeler Football, it's a way of Life! "I'm a Champion"
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|