Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
• Intelligent and friendly discussions.
• It's free and it's quick. Always.
• Enter events in the forums calendar.
• Very user friendly software.
• Exclusive contests and giveaways.
Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
|Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact||Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.|
|10-11-2009, 10:42 PM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: New Mexico
Member Number: 10645
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'll keep this short...
Yeah, we're 3-2. Big whoop. But there's so much left to be played, and hope is a well that springs eternal for the Steelers, why?
1) We WILL get Troy back. That's a great thing.
2) Look at our D last year. Not much has changed, and no reason for it to. Most of the quarters we've played to this point are similar, just that nasty ole 4th quarter. Once they wrinkle those out and get Troy back, it'll be back to allowing under 300 a game.
3) Parker, MeMo, Mendy. 'Nuff said.
4) Ben's average rating I think is 102.1. And he's getting better.
5) We're the Steelers. 'Nuff said.
Seriously, a trippy start, but as long as we make playoffs, #7 is easily attainable for this franchise.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|