Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 10-18-2009, 05:03 PM   #1
pepsyman1
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 10824
Talking TOWEL POWER!!!

After seeing the Titans lose 7 straight games and now being absolutely pummeled by the mighty metrosexual and the Patriots, will ANYONE ever try stomping on the Terrible Towel again? We can only hope someone else is that dumb. LOL
pepsyman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 05:20 PM   #2
stillers4me
Living Legend

Member Number: 2656
Default Re: TOWEL POWER!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsyman1 View Post
After seeing the Titans lose 7 straight games and now being absolutely pummeled by the mighty metrosexual and the Patriots, will ANYONE ever try stomping on the Terrible Towel again? We can only hope someone else is that dumb. LOL
I keep hoping Ocho Assholio will be the next victim.
"We're not going to turn our backs on him," Ward said. "We're going to treat him like our brother. We're going to accept him back and be very supportive of him and help him get through this. In this locker room, he's still our quarterback."
stillers4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 05:22 PM   #3
sharkweek
Head Coach

Member Number: 14205

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
I keep hoping Ocho Assholio will be the next victim.
weren't they already victimized in the 2005 season?
sharkweek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 05:50 PM   #4
stillers4me
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkweek View Post
weren't they already victimized in the 2005 season?
Yeah, but that was Hoozyourmama and he's gone. Now the Bengals are winning again so it's time for someone to step up and continue the douchbaggery.
"We're not going to turn our backs on him," Ward said. "We're going to treat him like our brother. We're going to accept him back and be very supportive of him and help him get through this. In this locker room, he's still our quarterback."
Old 10-18-2009, 05:58 PM   #5
LVSteelersfan
Living Legend

Member Number: 6620

Funny, I was just going to write the very same thread. Karma from the Terrible Towel stomping is a terrible thing. The Titans are everyones' bit**es this year.

COACH - Breakfast of Champions !!!
LVSteelersfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 06:13 PM   #6
SteelRNation
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 13285

This was funny for the first few weeks....now? Not so much. Actually, its pretty much gotten boring. We are back atop the division and almost midway through the season. We need to be focused on our team and not what the Titans are doing. Also, just food for thought, if they lose to much they may draft a high impact player...ala Big Ben in the first round. Alot of very good qb's coming out that can turn a franchise around. So if you really want the Titans to do bad...you should actually want them to go 5-11 or 6-10 so they dont have a top 5 pick. So you might want them to get a little better and win a few games.
SteelRNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 06:15 PM   #7
stillers4me
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelRNation View Post
This was funny for the first few weeks....now? Not so much. Actually, its pretty much gotten boring. We are back atop the division and almost midway through the season. We need to be focused on our team and not what the Titans are doing. Also, just food for thought, if they lose to much they may draft a high impact player...ala Big Ben in the first round. Alot of very good qb's coming out that can turn a franchise around. So if you really want the Titans to do bad...you should actually want them to go 5-11 or 6-10 so they dont have a top 5 pick. So you might want them to get a little better and win a few games.
Somebody's going to get the first pick. It usually doesn't mean much. Ask Detroit.
Old 10-18-2009, 06:16 PM   #8
SteelRNation
Draft Prospect

Quote:
Somebody's going to get the first pick. It usually doesn't mean much. Ask Detroit.

Ask the Colts.
Old 10-18-2009, 06:20 PM   #9
SteelRNation
Draft Prospect

Ask the Giants. Just making a point what a qb can do and how they can turn a franchise around. granted Eli forced his way to New York but the pricipal is still there. The Colts were nothing before Peyton got there. It happens. Personally, I dont pay any attention to what the Titans are doing but if some are still bitter about the Towel incident...I definately wouldnt want them picking a franchise qb who can make them winners for many years.
Old 10-18-2009, 06:24 PM   #10
OX1947
Living Legend

Member Number: 723
Thanked 1,041 Times in 549 Posts

Quote:
Yeah, but that was Hoozyourmama and he's gone. Now the Bengals are winning again so it's time for someone to step up and continue the douchbaggery.
Chad Johnson doesn't need to step up and continue the douchbaggery, he is the eptiome of douche baggery. Chad is the type of player I would make run wind sprints until he threw up. He is everything that is wrong in sports. A a guy who looks to go celebrate when his team is down. The epitome of douche bag and selfish moron.
OX1947 is offline   Reply With Quote