Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Help Center > Feedback & Support

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Browns Bills
September 7, 2014, 1:00pmET

CBS

Old 10-25-2009, 03:28 PM   #1
solardave
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 13734
Default Question for Mods

I started a thread about the defense getting the game ball and Reed and Mendy getting something else. It got removed or I can't seem to find it. My question is how is this different from you telling someone to shut the F UP? Can you PM me with an answer? I'd like to know what exactly I can and can't say here!
solardave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 03:31 PM   #2
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413
Default Re: Question for Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by solardave View Post
I started a thread about the defense getting the game ball and Reed and Mendy getting something else. It got removed or I can't seem to find it. My question is how is this different from you telling someone to shut the F UP? Can you PM me with an answer? I'd like to know what exactly I can and can't say here!
I don't need to PM you - I was the one who deleted it and I'll tell you exactly why. Your thread was the same old SHIT, DIFFERENT DAY. I'm sick and God damned tired of the negativity around this place after a freakin' WIN and the scapegoating that goes along with it. Don't like it? Send Mike a PM and complain.

Damned straight I told someone to shut the F up who was exhibiting the same nauseating behavior as you were with that thread.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:15 PM   #3
SteelersFever
Founder

Member Number: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by solardave View Post
I moved this thread to the appropriate forum. In regards to your post we try to merge together similar threads. If a thread is deemed inappropriate then it is deleted.

Please review: http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=354 for the 'Laws of the Land'.
SteelersFever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:20 PM   #4
HometownGal
Living Legend

Sorry I forgot to move this, Mike. I was seeing red when I replied to this thread.

The Anti-Wahoo
Old 10-25-2009, 04:26 PM   #5
SteelersFever
Founder

Member Number: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
Sorry I forgot to move this, Mike. I was seeing red when I replied to this thread.
No problem. I'm not going to lie - I was a little scared.
SteelersFever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:32 PM   #6
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541

She's an enforcer, so I don't blame you.

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:53 PM   #7
Preacher
Living Legend

Member Number: 16327

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersFever View Post

HTG... Now is the time to ask for a raise!
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 08:38 PM   #8
HometownGal
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersFever View Post

I don't normally go totally postal like that, but every week - especially when we freakin' win - the same people come around to nitpick, scapegoat, bitch and moan and a lot of us are just sick to death of it. I finally let loose and spoke my mind.

The Anti-Wahoo
Old 10-25-2009, 09:22 PM   #9
cubanstogie
Head Coach

Member Number: 3082

Why is it there always has to be a scapegoat after a loss, and now even after a win. There is no way a whole team can execute perfectly. These idiots are the biggest fair weathered fans I have seen lately. The bulls eye is now off Arians' back and people need to find someone else to pin it on. We do not have the best 22 starting players in the league. AP is the best back in the league and Favre is playing QB as well as anyone in league. To think we were going to dominate in all areas was a pipe dream. Up until the Bears game, Jeff Reed was loved by all.Now all of a sudden people want him gone. Martin Gramatica is about the only guy available, Reed could kick better left footed than anyone else available. My advice to the MODS is start doing background checks on these losers before they get the privilege of posting here. Someone even posted that Ike Taylor was our worst DB today. Unphukingbelievable. No doubt he got beat , what corner doesn't. A few of the completions against him he had great coverage but Favre made great throws. Ike is the best cover man we have. All I can do is shake my head.
cubanstogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:02 PM   #10
Texasteel
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 8323

I've said it before, and will say it again, and again IMO we have the finest Mods. there are. Both are very knowledgeable sports fans, and avid fans of the teams we all claim to love. I have seen both attacked on a personal level for their opinions, and talked down to in a way that most of us would not ordinarily dream of doing. Believe me, they are very often much more forgiving than I would be. These two work diligently to keep this site enjoyable to all, often getting little to no appreciation for the work they do for the people they are working so hard for. I have had a couple of post deleted myself and thank them for not letting me look more ignorant than I actually am, if thats possible.

They are members here with a very difficult job to do, and do it well. Thank you Gary. Thank you Marianne. You have my complete support.

Simply, The Chief.
Texasteel is offline   Reply With Quote