Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 01-23-2006, 12:48 PM   #21
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default Re: Congrats Steeler Fans from a disgusted Bronco fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki7192
I'm sitting here watching this game, and I refused to talk smack all week due to the uneasy feeling in my tummy regarding this game.

I offer you many congrats and hope you guys go on to take the title!!! your team and your fans deserve it.

And I thank all the Pitt fans that have been nothing but courteous (sp) to me for the last couple of weeks.

Although I am Sad for my broncos right now, I am very happy for Pittsburgh and it's fan's. It's not common to have stadiums that sell out every game regardless...but, both Denver and Pitt do that (Pat's fan's started buying tix a few years ago...what a joke...Since I'm now down to the 20k for the waiting list for bronco season tix)

I wish you and your team the best!!!

Good luck in the Superbowl!!!!!!!!

Carrie
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.

Last edited by Livinginthe past; 01-23-2006 at 01:01 PM.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 01:31 PM   #22
hardwork
Banned

Member Number: 342

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki7192
I'm female, but have the chest of a 12 year old boy..so, i forgive your 'bro' comment...lolol

You have to consider the source kiki. Half these so-called Steeler fans in here are just along for the ride, they don't even live in Pennsylvania. Anybody who lives in Massachusetts and doesn't root for the Sox, Celtics, Bruins, and Patriots, but a team from somewhere else, would be considered traitorous. It's like living in America and being young enough to go to war but not having the guts to join up, and then rooting for Al Qaeda.

Last edited by hardwork; 01-23-2006 at 01:35 PM.
hardwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 01:41 PM   #23
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,421 Times in 3,547 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardwork
You have to consider the source kiki. Half these so-called Steeler fans in here are just along for the ride, they don't even live in Pennsylvania. Anybody who lives in Massachusetts and doesn't root for the Sox, Celtics, Bruins, and Patriots, but a team from somewhere else, would be considered traitorous. It's like living in America and being young enough to go to war but not having the guts to join up, and rooting for Al Qaeda.
someone seems bitter that the patriots have a mediocre regional fanbase who prefers baseball, whereas the steelers fanbase stretches the continent from canada to mexico. are you upset ben has a chance to become the youngest sb winning qb ever? are you pissed your patriots coughed up the ball 5 times and choked away the opportunity to get the true beatdown your team deserved?

steelerfans>patriotfans. get over it.
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 01:52 PM   #24
hardwork
Banned

Hey, look who replied. Does that mean Tony isn't from Pennsylvania, and hasn't the balls to fight for his country? An armchair fan, and an armchair patriot?
Old 01-23-2006, 02:01 PM   #25
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,421 Times in 3,547 Posts

Quote:
Hey, look who replied. Does that mean Tony isn't from Pennsylvania, and hasn't the balls to fight for his country? An armchair fan, and an armchair patriot?
awwwww.....look whos throwing a tom brady!
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 02:20 PM   #26
kiki7192
Water Boy

Member Number: 1115

I really did not expect this thread to start a debate, and I apologize if it has.

I'm still disgruntled, still hoping that Pitt goes on to take the title, and still trying to kill this horrible hangover. Oh, and I still have the chest of a 12 year old boy...drinking a lot of beer does NOTHING to improve chest size...

Do I get more rep points for at least trying to improve chest size via drinking more beer? hehehe
kiki7192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 02:24 PM   #27
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508

there ain't no debate, hardwork is just a bitter old man. anyway thanks for the congrats and support, i wish more fans were like you and a few of the other bronco fans that came around. good luck next year unless ya'll play us
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 02:31 PM   #28
hardwork
Banned

I don't understand these fans for other teams that come into this forum and act all nice nice towards the Steeler fans. **** them. I'm only interested in one thing, WINNING. If the Patriots don't win, I'm pissed off. They asked Brady who he wanted to see win after the game in Denver. He said, is it possible for both teams to lose? Lol, God bless him. I hope you all lose to.

:)
Old 01-23-2006, 02:37 PM   #29
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478

Quote:
I don't understand these fans for other teams that come into this forum and act all nice nice towards the Steeler fans. **** them. I'm only interested in one thing, WINNING. If the Patriots don't win, I'm pissed off. They asked Brady who he wanted to see win after the game in Denver. He said, is it possible for both teams to lose? Lol, God bless him. I hope you all lose to.

I dont see the point in coming here at all then Hardwork.

Its fine talking smack if both our teams are competing - but I think congratulations are in order for the Steelers and their fanbase.

Yes I know that alot of posters here seem to have joined since the playoffs started - but winning teams always attract the bandwagoners.

I had a very hard time accepting the way the Pats went out this year - but it is nobodies fault but their own....heres to an injury free season next year!

ps I was going to lay into the dumb female Donks fan - especially her lack of knowledge regarding season ticket sales for the Pats over the last 20 years - but then I guess even the AFCCG losers have their share of inept bandwagoners.

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.

Last edited by Livinginthe past; 01-23-2006 at 02:40 PM.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 02:52 PM   #30
drizze99
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 1070

Quote:

You sir, are an idiot! Why are you even here? Don't you have a Patriots board you can spank it to? Gotta love sore LOSERS! lol

Livinginthe past and Brady12 are the only Patriot fans that I think are cool.

"You win by attrition. You impose your will on your opponent." ~ Mike Tomlin
drizze99 is offline   Reply With Quote