Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Browns Bills
September 7, 2014, 1:00pmET

CBS

Old 01-23-2006, 03:07 PM   #31
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 7,016 Times in 3,041 Posts
Default Re: Congrats Steeler Fans from a disgusted Bronco fan

lol @ patfans commentary on steelers bandwaggon fans.

i detect a latent hatred and jealousy of the greatest sports fanbase around.

anyone see the steelerfans at the seahawks game yesterday? lol
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 03:15 PM   #32
hardwork
Banned

Member Number: 342

Quote:
Originally Posted by drizze99
Livinginthe past and Brady12 are the only Patriot fans that I think are cool.
They're a couple of panty wastes. I much prefer the folks in here who hate to lose just as much as me and take no prisoners. It doesn't mean I don't respect the Steelers. The only reason I'm in here is because I DO respect the Steelers. But suck-ups like LITP aren't real Patriot's fans. Besides, I think "in the past" lives in England or some other fag country. I think he's really a cricket fan.
hardwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 03:15 PM   #33
kiki7192
Water Boy

Member Number: 1115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginthe past

ps I was going to lay into the dumb female Donks fan - especially her lack of knowledge regarding season ticket sales for the Pats over the last 20 years - but then I guess even the AFCCG losers have their share of inept bandwagoners.

NM

I would love to see your 'stats' on the pats selling out every game for 20 years to back up your lack of self esteem to admit that most of your 'fans' are NOT diehard faithfuls.
The steelers and Broncos have sold out EVERY GAME, EVERY SEASON for over 30 years. So if it makes you feel better to call me a dumb Donk fan, so be it. I will still be supporting my Broncos next year while you are wearing a Steerler/jets/Bills (insert team name that has a winning record that season) jersey. You remind me of the guy in the Jet's commercial...."it's all about loyalty son"

Sorry for the rant pitt fans, but these Pat fans just amuse me with their "we've always been fans, we just don't go to the games' attitude.

Once again, I will reiterate that I wish the Steelers the best in two weeks!!! any REAL football fan would know that respect does not come from being handed some games, it comes from watching each and every game and utilizing the information and attitude that is portrayed from the team and their fans. If you have any other questions on why I don't respect the Patridiots and yet I respect the Steelers, feel free to ask young un.
kiki7192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 03:22 PM   #34
CanadianSteeler
Water Boy

Member Number: 1141

thnx kiki - the black & gold and their fans have a lot of respect for the Broncos...we'll do the AFC proud in Super Bowl XL!!!
CanadianSteeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 03:33 PM   #35
hardwork
Banned

Member Number: 342

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki7192
I would love to see your 'stats' on the pats selling out every game for 20 years to back up your lack of self esteem to admit that most of your 'fans' are NOT diehard faithfuls.

The steelers and Broncos have sold out EVERY GAME, EVERY SEASON for over 30 years.
You know why that is kiki? Because the first owner of the Broncos, Gerald H. Phipps and his brother, had the cash. Our first owner, Billy Sullivan, didn't have enough money, or pull, to back the Patriot franchise. Now we have a real owner. So now we have real fans.

That was probably over your head kiki, but there it is.
hardwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 03:39 PM   #36
drizze99
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 1070

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardwork
They're a couple of panty wastes. I much prefer the folks in here who hate to lose just as much as me and take no prisoners. It doesn't mean I don't respect the Steelers. The only reason I'm in here is because I DO respect the Steelers. But suck-ups like LITP aren't real Patriot's fans. Besides, I think "in the past" lives in England or some other fag country. I think he's really a cricket fan.
Don't get me wrong, I hate it when the Steelers lose. My wife, kids and anyone else that knows me KNOWS to not come around or near me when they lose. I am one mean SOB. And no, I don't go to other fan sites because I don't have the time for that. I am however a football fan as well and can talk about other franchises and players with respect.

"You win by attrition. You impose your will on your opponent." ~ Mike Tomlin
drizze99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 06:45 PM   #37
SteelerzGirl
Banned

Member Number: 689

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardwork
You have to consider the source kiki. Half these so-called Steeler fans in here are just along for the ride, they don't even live in Pennsylvania. Anybody who lives in Massachusetts and doesn't root for the Sox, Celtics, Bruins, and Patriots, but a team from somewhere else, would be considered traitorous. It's like living in America and being young enough to go to war but not having the guts to join up, and then rooting for Al Qaeda.
Isn't the United States of America a free country whose people can choose to root for whatever sports team(s) they so desire? Just wonderin...

P.S. Rep points to you, Kiki, for sticking up for and defending yourself. You go, girl!
SteelerzGirl is offline   Reply With Quote