Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Community > Introductions

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Browns Bills
September 7, 2014, 1:00pmET

CBS

Old 01-24-2006, 07:43 PM   #11
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70
Default Re: Kirill from Moscow, Russia.

Welcome to our very first Russian member !! Welcome to SF Glad to have you !
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 08:01 PM   #12
Milkman
Starter

Member Number: 1055

We're glad to have you here at SF!!!

Us against the world...STILL!
Bring it suckas!
Milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 08:47 PM   #13
BlueTalon
Water Boy

Member Number: 1437

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kislik
I live in Moscow. I'm nearly 23 years old. I support Steelers since 1996 - SBXXX. That was the first footbal game on Russian TV.

Best wishes from the snowy Moscow :)
If you'll come to visit us just make me know :)
Hello, Kislik! So are you from Russia, or did something bring you there (business, school, girl, something?)
Old 01-26-2006, 02:06 AM   #14
Kislik
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 1303

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevestinks
Is it tough getting Steelers merchandise there?
Yes it is really tough. You can find for example a cap that costs 3$ or a jacket that costs 5$ - but that is shit.... Only poor people would buy it and they do not know what does the simbol with 3 diamonds means... if speaking of official merchandise we have several shops with lots of footbal stuff but i've never been there, and i don't think that there is a lot of Steelers stuff(((

Speaking about official online shop... I'd love to buy several jerseys, terrible towel and a cap... but I do not know how much would that cost :) will it be 2 or 3 prices for the delivery :) As Pittsburg is not too close to Moscow :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beSteelmyheart
I heard that there is going to be some sort of NFL in Europe-have you heard anything like that?
Yes we have a European Footbal League and as I know there are several players in this league from the best russian team Called Moscow Patriots :) Once I saw a game between two german teams and in my opinion it is not as interesting as NFL. The same I can say if we compare, for example, English Premier League and MLS. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTalon
Hello, Kislik! So are you from Russia, or did something bring you there (business, school, girl, something?)
No, I'm a native Russian and never been to US :) I have relatives living in LA, but i've never seen'em. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa
welcome to SF, hope you enjoy it here, lol and i think your the first person i've ever seen say they like a punter
It's a bit difficult to explain but I love the way a punter punts the ball. :) I never tried to punt and I think it's impossible to punt a ball for a long and very strict (1-5 yards) distance as Chris does.

And one more question from me :)

I know that Browns are rivals for us. But how rival are they? I'll try to explain what I mean.

I support Spartak Moscow in soccer. We have our biggest rival, also located in Moscow, called CSKA. We always have fights between groups of fans... it is a bit dangerous especially for youngsters to walk in a scarf of your team as you can be beaten by rival fans and they can take your scarf to clean their boots. :) When Spartak and CSKA are playing against each other ordinary people are trying to stay at home as it is too dangerous (lots of fights allover and in suburbs of Moscow). etc-etc

Is it the same with Cleveland? :)
Kislik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 04:01 AM   #15
Mamaduck43
Bench Warmer
Supporter

Member Number: 592

Zdravstvuite and Aloha, Kislik.... I am a Steelers fan living in Hawaii.... I was fortunate enough to study Russian in High School and University... I remember very little of the language, however.....

I welcome you to the best group of fans of the best NFL football team in the US..... It is good to have you here with us....
Mamaduck43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 10:39 AM   #16
HburgXL06
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 1504

Yo Kislik, you deserve respect for repping the Steelers half way around the world. It's a great sport and the Steelers a great team you made the right choice. Stay loyal and have fun here. Welcome to America...........no WELCOME TO PITTSBURGH. If you ever need any help finding Steelers merchandise let me know I will try to help you out. As far as rivalries go Cleveland is the closest team geographically to Pittsburgh so the fan base in the area is split (the is one team in Ohio that is split right down the middle, one side Steelers fans the other side Browns fans). One good thing about America is to my knowledge there is very little violence between fans of two rival teams. We may cheer for different teams but we respect each other. Any small fights that break out are isolated incidents and are not widespread. Another thing that makes violence so rare is that in America unlike Europe the teams, cities, and fans are more spread out. This means that there is less interaction between fans because they do not see each other on a regular basis except at games. But those facts only apply to football so much, don't ask about baseball in this country, that is a different story. Keep the faith man. Peace.

BuFu

Last edited by HburgXL06; 01-27-2006 at 10:54 AM.
HburgXL06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 04:43 AM   #17
Kislik
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 1303

Thanks for anwering and future help :)

My colleague is going to US on February I'll ask her to buy a jersey ... if she'll buy it I'll post here a photo (is the Red Square a good background for this?:)) If not we'll try to find another way to buy it :)
Kislik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 05:18 AM   #18
HburgXL06
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 1504

Don't matter where you at man represent the Steelers wherever you are!!

BuFu
HburgXL06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 06:44 AM   #19
SteelR1
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 512

Steeler Fever is going international!!!!! Welcome and ENJOY this great site and the GREATEST fans!!!!
Old 02-01-2006, 05:27 PM   #20
Mr. Clean
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 1156

Welcome, tovarich!