Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Sports Dimension


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2009, 10:11 PM   #21
Nadroj 20
Team President
 
Nadroj 20's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,027
Gender: Male
Member Number: 14045
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: LeBron James plans to change jersey number...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelboy84 View Post
Last season, the Cavs went 67-15. LBJ didn't win all those games by himself. He had a perennial center in Zeke, a defensive player of the year man in Ben Wallace, one of the best three point shooters in the league in Mo WIlliams, a rebounding machine in Varejo. This is a man who has had Drew Gooden, Carlos Boozer, Larry Hughes, he has played with talent.


And plus, the two conferences are not even comparable. The Lakers had to beat Utah, Houston, Denver to get the Finals.

The Cavs played the Hawks and depleted Pistons team. And it seems every other year, they play the Wizards in the playoffs. Its a killer to come out of the West. There aren't that many good teams in the East.

Kobe has to go up against much tougher teams night in and night out than LBJ.
1. Regualar season conference dont matter all teams play each other

2. Wallace barley play last year gooden and hughes sucks and yes boozer is good but has gotten better in utah so he wasnt playing at his best in cleveland

3. Even if all those players were good none of them compare to kobes list

LBJ: Gooden, Boozer, hughes, mo, Z, varjeo, west, shaq (old version),

vs.

Kobe: (Early days) younger awesome shaq, fisher, horry, (Now) Gasol, Bynum, Fisher, artest,

Those are just a few, but you can see kobes teams have been better no matter how you swing it and LBJ last year DID IT ALL in the playoffs cause is best partner williams was non existent during the playoffs last year and that is why they fell apart in the playoffs....his so called "support" collapsed on him

He needs the help nobody can do it on their own, its just my opinion kobe has had alot more help then LBJ
Nadroj 20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 10:13 PM   #22
Steelboy84
Banned
 
Steelboy84's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 2,962
Gender: Male
Member Number: 13983
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: LeBron James plans to change jersey number...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadroj 20 View Post
1. Regualar season conference dont matter all teams play each other

2. Wallace barley play last year gooden and hughes sucks and yes boozer is good but has gotten better in utah so he wasnt playing at his best in cleveland

3. Even if all those players were good none of them compare to kobes list

LBJ: Gooden, Boozer, hughes, mo, Z, varjeo, west, shaq (old version),

vs.

Kobe: (Early days) younger awesome shaq, fisher, horry, (Now) Gasol, Bynum, Fisher, artest,

Those are just a few, but you can see kobes teams have been better no matter how you swing it and LBJ last year DID IT ALL in the playoffs cause is best partner williams was non existent during the playoffs last year and that is why they fell apart in the playoffs....his so called "support" collapsed on him

He needs the help nobody can do it on their own, its just my opinion kobe has had alot more help then LBJ

Which brings me back to my question:


Zeke
Shaq
Parker
West
Williams
Varajeo
Gibson


How much more help does he need?
Steelboy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 10:15 PM   #23
Steelboy84
Banned
 
Steelboy84's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 2,962
Gender: Male
Member Number: 13983
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: LeBron James plans to change jersey number...

And you say Boozer wasn't playing his best in Cleveland.

That's why Utah wanted him so bad. That's why he got HUGE HUGE money from them! Because of the player he was in Cleveland!
Steelboy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 10:15 PM   #24
Nadroj 20
Team President
 
Nadroj 20's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,027
Gender: Male
Member Number: 14045
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: LeBron James plans to change jersey number...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelboy84 View Post
And let's not forget Delonte West. They were one of the best 3 pt shooting teams in the league. LBJ might be a beast, but if he doesn't win with:

Zeke
Shaq
Parker
West
Williams
Varajeo
Gibson

AND coming out of the East?

For years, its been "he has no help."

How much more help does he need?
The only help on that list is Varajeo and Willams the other guys (Gibson, west, parker, shaq) are role players and Z just is old and slow and quite frankly needs to retire....


where is revs when you need him???
Nadroj 20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 10:18 PM   #25
Steelboy84
Banned
 
Steelboy84's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 2,962
Gender: Male
Member Number: 13983
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: LeBron James plans to change jersey number...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadroj 20 View Post
The only help on that list is Varajeo and Willams the other guys (Gibson, west, parker, shaq) are role players and Z just is old and slow and quite frankly needs to retire....


where is revs when you need him???
Gibson, west, parker, shaq are no help? lol

They just got Parker from Toronto to come HELP LBJ!

That's all Kobe has are ROLE players! Gasol, Odom, Fisher, Artest, all role players.
Steelboy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 10:19 PM   #26
Steelboy84
Banned
 
Steelboy84's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 2,962
Gender: Male
Member Number: 13983
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: LeBron James plans to change jersey number...

Gibson and West are two reasons they were one of the best three pt shooting teams last yr!!
Steelboy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 10:19 PM   #27
Nadroj 20
Team President
 
Nadroj 20's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,027
Gender: Male
Member Number: 14045
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: LeBron James plans to change jersey number...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelboy84 View Post
And you say Boozer wasn't playing his best in Cleveland.

That's why Utah wanted him so bad. That's why he got HUGE HUGE money from them! Because of the player he was in Cleveland!

Umm so he hasnt been better in utah...i said boozer was the best on that list...but one good player doesnt match all of the good players kobe has had to help.

The reason the cavs were so good last year was because of the guys they brought in like mo and west but steelboy...they....choked....in.....the....playoff s!!!

LBJ had to pretty much do it all in the playoffs because they all helped him get there but couldnt finish....mo played the worse he did all year during the biggest time of the year....he has help now yes but the reason they didnt win last year is that help left him but so far this year they dont look too bad....

Your right by saying hes had help but still not as good as kobe and kobes guys never choked on the biggest stage
Nadroj 20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 10:20 PM   #28
Steelboy84
Banned
 
Steelboy84's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 2,962
Gender: Male
Member Number: 13983
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: LeBron James plans to change jersey number...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadroj 20 View Post
Umm so he hasnt been better in utah...i said boozer was the best on that list...but one good player doesnt match all of the good players kobe has had to help.

The reason the cavs were so good last year was because of the guys they brought in like mo and west but steelboy...they....choked....in.....the....playoff s!!!

LBJ had to pretty much do it all in the playoffs because they all helped him get there but couldnt finish....mo played the worse he did all year during the biggest time of the year....he has help now yes but the reason they didnt win last year is that help left him but so far this year they dont look too bad....

Your right by saying hes had help but still not as good as kobe and kobes guys never choked on the biggest stage

2008 vs. Boston

They choked.
Steelboy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 10:21 PM   #29
Nadroj 20
Team President
 
Nadroj 20's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,027
Gender: Male
Member Number: 14045
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: LeBron James plans to change jersey number...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelboy84 View Post
Gibson and West are two reasons they were one of the best three pt shooting teams last yr!!
what they do in the playoffs??
Nadroj 20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 10:22 PM   #30
Nadroj 20
Team President
 
Nadroj 20's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,027
Gender: Male
Member Number: 14045
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: LeBron James plans to change jersey number...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelboy84 View Post
Gibson, west, parker, shaq are no help? lol

They just got Parker from Toronto to come HELP LBJ!

That's all Kobe has are ROLE players! Gasol, Odom, Fisher, Artest, all role players.
DUDE YOU CAN NOT TELL ME KOBE HASNT HAD IT EASIER THEN LEBRON THERE IS NO WAY!!!
Nadroj 20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts