Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Bucs

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2009, 03:20 PM   #1
mesaSteeler
A Son of Martha
Supporter
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Mesa, Arizona
Posts: 7,976
Gender: Male
Member Number: 10438
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Time to put the Blame where it belongs! TOMLIN

Tomlin is head coach!

Tomlin is tolerating this crap special teams play.

Tomlin is tolerating this crap PASS, PASS, PASS Arians offense that doesn't work.

Tomlin is tolerating the poor execution!

Tomlin is to BLAME!

It's been a long time since I've been this disgusted with a Steelers team.

From the SuperBowl to this. Unbelievable.
mesaSteeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:26 PM   #2
jaygorius
Bench Warmer
 
jaygorius's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 157
Member Number: 10909
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: Time to put the Blame where it belongs! TOMLIN

I think it is finally time to put some blame on the coaches. All of the talk this past week after the Bengals loss was how we shouldn't blame the coaches or the playcalling, and that it was player execution. The team playing flat two weeks in a row means they haven't been fully prepared, which is on everyone. Coaches and players all deserve the blame- it is definitely time to start putting some blame on coaches too.

I think the team is still is fine position and the season isn't lost or anything, but Tomlin is going to need to step up this week and make sure his team is ready to go next Sunday. I am not quite sure that Tomlin has been is this position yet so it will be interesting to see. They say his strength is in motivating his team in creative ways and he is going to need it here.
jaygorius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:26 PM   #3
SMR
Starter
 
SMR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Akron, Ohio
Posts: 557
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2111
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Time to put the Blame where it belongs! TOMLIN

This AND we punt the ball on 4th and 5 on the 38 YARD LINE???????
SMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:31 PM   #4
solardave
Assistant Coach
 
solardave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,119
Gender: Male
Member Number: 13734
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Time to put the Blame where it belongs! TOMLIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesaSteeler View Post
Tomlin is head coach!

Tomlin is tolerating this crap special teams play.

Tomlin is tolerating this crap PASS, PASS, PASS Arians offense that doesn't work.

Tomlin is tolerating the poor execution!

Tomlin is to BLAME!

It's been a long time since I've been this disgusted with a Steelers team.

From the SuperBowl to this. Unbelievable.
I'm with you here. This is ridiculous. Last week we heard that the Bengals are "that good" No they're not. And KC sucks. Last week the offense didn't show up. This week it's the defense. We might as well lose the rest now.What the hell is Tomlin thinking? We quit running when it's working and the one time we should throw the damn ball we don't. Piss poor play calling. Do I need to go on. No because I'll probably be banned for not being a "real fan". BULLSHIT! I call em as I see um.
If Tomlin doesn't straighten this shit out quickly he needs to have a short tenure with the Steelers.Start with Arians and Liga shit for brains.Don't let the door hit you ass on the way out!!!!!
solardave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:31 PM   #5
HometownGal
Living Legend
 
HometownGal's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Burgh
Posts: 21,479
Gender: Female
Member Number: 2413
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Time to put the Blame where it belongs! TOMLIN

__________________


The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:32 PM   #6
mesaSteeler
A Son of Martha
Supporter
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Mesa, Arizona
Posts: 7,976
Gender: Male
Member Number: 10438
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Time to put the Blame where it belongs! TOMLIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaygorius View Post
I think it is finally time to put some blame on the coaches. All of the talk this past week after the Bengals loss was how we shouldn't blame the coaches or the playcalling, and that it was player execution. The team playing flat two weeks in a row means they haven't been fully prepared, which is on everyone. Coaches and players all deserve the blame- it is definitely time to start putting some blame on coaches too.

I think the team is still is fine position and the season isn't lost or anything, but Tomlin is going to need to step up this week and make sure his team is ready to go next Sunday. I am not quite sure that Tomlin has been is this position yet so it will be interesting to see. They say his strength is in motivating his team in creative ways and he is going to need it here.
He'd better be damn good at motivating. This season is in serious jeopardy. Another loss and it will be tough to make the playoffs. Two loses and and I think we're done.

We have no safety margin left.

What is really frightening is the trend. We are regressing not progressing.

If this team can't win with out Troy then our number one draft pick better be a safety.
mesaSteeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:32 PM   #7
ricksteelers55
Team Captain
 
ricksteelers55's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 826
Member Number: 3104
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Time to put the Blame where it belongs! TOMLIN

Yeah.....right wow !!!

look dude calm down it's simple

it doesnt have anything to do with Tomlin.

The defense is just plain ordinary without number 43.Simply not the same D without him.

Tomlin wasnt on the field when they allowed that big play in OT.

Yeah the special teams are ugly but as far as I remember we were ahead by 10 after that play right ? So it doesnt mean anything.

I dont want to use injuries but come on...you really think we will be the same D withou Aaron Smith and Troy on D ??? Anyone who thinks so is totally nuts.

It will take a collective effort and a lot of luck if we want to hope repeating this year.
__________________
Decent Steelers Tickets on ebay: 300 $
Going to Pittsburgh for a Steelers Game: 8 hours
Cheering for the world's champion: Priceless
ricksteelers55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:33 PM   #8
Jaquila
Draft Prospect
 
Jaquila's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Denmark
Posts: 131
Gender: Male
Member Number: 10634
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Time to put the Blame where it belongs! TOMLIN

really? no wait i mean...REALLY!?
well guess it shold've come at some point
Jaquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:33 PM   #9
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 39,496
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 2,020
Thanked 8,815 Times in 3,697 Posts
Default Re: Time to put the Blame where it belongs! TOMLIN

sorry folks. its not kosher to blame the coaches around here.

not even the with the abysimal effort from our special teams, week after week.

if the coaches call a 5 wide fly route on every single play it is up to the players to execute it.

if mendenhall is hot, and willie comes off the bench cold, it is up to him to execute.

its that simple.
__________________
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:35 PM   #10
ricksteelers55
Team Captain
 
ricksteelers55's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 826
Member Number: 3104
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Time to put the Blame where it belongs! TOMLIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
sorry folks. its not kosher to blame the coaches around here.

not even the with the abysimal effort from our special teams, week after week.

if the coaches call a 5 wide fly route on every single play it is up to the players to execute it.

if mendenhall is hot, and willie comes off the bench cold, it is up to him to execute.

its that simple.
EXACTLY !

they are professionals they get all the credit when they win,they deserve blame when they loss
__________________
Decent Steelers Tickets on ebay: 300 $
Going to Pittsburgh for a Steelers Game: 8 hours
Cheering for the world's champion: Priceless
ricksteelers55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts