Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2009, 07:49 PM   #1
DoctorCAD
Team President
Supporter
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Red State
Posts: 2,346
Gender: Male
Member Number: 10385
Thanks: 12
Thanked 181 Times in 107 Posts
Default AFC North...

Housed this weekend.

0 -4

Guess we didn't lose any ground.
DoctorCAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:52 PM   #2
MaidenIndiana
Bench Warmer
 
MaidenIndiana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: new castle, indiana
Posts: 215
Gender: Male
Member Number: 10557
Thanks: 0
Thanked 21 Times in 9 Posts
My Mood: Twisted
Default Re: AFC North...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorCAD View Post
Housed this weekend.

0 -4

Guess we didn't lose any ground.
Sure as hell didn't gain any ground either. We might regret missing out on this opportunity
MaidenIndiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:52 PM   #3
SteelerEmpire
Team Owner
 
SteelerEmpire's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 2,796
Gender: Male
Member Number: 14355
Thanks: 1,586
Thanked 2,139 Times in 959 Posts
Default Re: AFC North...

Since the Bengals and Ravens lost.... Now its not so bad....
__________________

A HOUSE DIVIDED WILL FALL TO IT'S ENEMIES;
BUT IN UNITY THERE ARE 6' SUPER BOWLS !!!
SteelerEmpire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:59 PM   #4
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 39,915
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 2,168
Thanked 9,653 Times in 4,009 Posts
Default Re: AFC North...

the chiefs, raiders, and freaking detroit lions proved to be great.

and it took the sb favorite and undefeated colts to eek out a win vs the mighty ravens.

WTF???

we still didnt gain any ground and are 2 games behind. an 11-5 tie could be the difference of a division title and watching the playoffs from home.
__________________
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 11:15 PM   #5
Super Fan
Water Boy
 
Super Fan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 32
Member Number: 15393
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: AFC North...

We miss Troy big time................
Super Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 11:18 PM   #6
Preacher
Living Legend
 

Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,890
Member Number: 16327
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: AFC North...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
the chiefs, raiders, and freaking detroit lions proved to be great.

and it took the sb favorite and undefeated colts to eek out a win vs the mighty ravens.

WTF???

we still didnt gain any ground and are 2 games behind. an 11-5 tie could be the difference of a division title and watching the playoffs from home.
Yeah, that just kills me. Had we won that game... we are tied with teh Bengals, and they still have two tough games ahead which could have easily given us the AFCN championship again.

Oh well.
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 12:09 AM   #7
Angus Burgher
Team Captain
 
Angus Burgher's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: DC
Posts: 718
Member Number: 15057
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: AFC North...

Does it worry anyone that the Browns scored the most points out of any AFCN team this weekend? I know it was against the Lions, but still...

The thing is, the AFCN sucked last weekend too, if you think about it. Between four teams, there was ONE offensive touchdown. I'm not sure if that statistic really means anything, but it's leading me to believe that:

-The Steelers are having serious problems across the board
-The Bengals are the overrated hacks we thought they were
-The Ravens are just as decrepid on offense as they are on their aging defense
-The Browns are still the Browns
__________________
Born of love and cast in light - don't you know we cannot die
Angus Burgher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:24 AM   #8
Texasteel
Living Legend
Supporter
 
Texasteel's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Dallas, Tx
Posts: 3,638
Gender: Male
Member Number: 8323
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: AFC North...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
Yeah, that just kills me. Had we won that game... we are tied with teh Bengals, and they still have two tough games ahead which could have easily given us the AFCN championship again.

Oh well.
Years still not over Preacher. Cincy will loss at lest 2 more games.
__________________


Simply, The Chief.
Texasteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:06 AM   #9
Crow-Magnon
Team Captain
 
Crow-Magnon's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Abingdon, MD
Posts: 720
Gender: Male
Member Number: 9500
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: AFC North...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angus Burgher View Post
Does it worry anyone that the Browns scored the most points out of any AFCN team this weekend? I know it was against the Lions, but still...

The thing is, the AFCN sucked last weekend too, if you think about it. Between four teams, there was ONE offensive touchdown. I'm not sure if that statistic really means anything, but it's leading me to believe that:

-The Steelers are having serious problems across the board
-The Bengals are the overrated hacks we thought they were
-The Ravens are just as decrepid on offense as they are on their aging defense
-The Browns are still the Browns
All the AFCN sucked this weekend. But although Baltimore's defense has been suspect most of this season, I will not say that holding Manning and Co. to 17 points "sucks." The Colt's first drive was insane, but after that, the Ravens defense did a great job of stopping the Colts the rest of the game.

Had Baltimore punched the ball into the endzone ONCE yesterday, they may have put a W on the scoreboard.

But, I have to say that I am really shocked that the Steelers lost to KC and the Bengals dropped one to the Raiders. I hoped for it, but I certainly didn't see it coming.
Crow-Magnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts