Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Media

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

An important history lesson for you TRUE Steelers fans!

Old 11-22-2009, 10:59 PM   #1
meanfish
Water Boy

Member Number: 10344
Default Drop in SB... & America's Game

If you don't have the "America's Game" Series (Steeler's ed. of course), that's put out by NFL Network ask your significant other or someone (or yourself) to get for you for Christmas. It's very entertaining and covers each of our SB wins with in-depth analysis from a few of the participants.

Anyway... I remember someone on the Monday after SB XLIII saying that Larry Fitz's first catch wasn't actually a catch. But I never saw much more about it, and nobody really made a stink about it 'cause of course we won. But when I watched the extra feature, which was the NFL Game of the Week broadcast, I looked for it. Sure enough, I'm not so sure that if it'd have been challenged, it'd have held up. The ball's rolling around in his hands as he goes down into the end zone and the ball gets pushed into his hands.

It's no big deal since we won, and at the time I'm sure nobody thought they could come back anyway... but take a look at it and see what you think. It's at about the 11:00 min. point in the program.
meanfish is offline   Reply With Quote