Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 11-30-2009, 07:32 PM   #1
T.Richardson
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 10617
Default I dont get it...steeler fans..

The defense lost this game, they couldnt hold a lead, and yet all the blame goes towards Arians and his playcalling. Arians playcalling got Pittsburgh a superbowl, his playcalling has given the Steelers the best offense they have had for years, Arians offense continually scores, but yet its arians fault when the steelers lose. The defense loses the game, but Arians playcalling is the problem? I did not know he was also the defensive coordinator...

And earlier, I saw a "Fire Bruce Arians" group on Facebook...seriously?

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...8623614&ref=ts

And on ESPN, some Steeler fans blame Ben for the loss..he didnt even play!

http://boards.espn.go.com/boards/mb/...5958299&lid=19

Steeler fans are the WORST fans I have seen...no wonder Bradshaw hates Pittsburgh.
Old 11-30-2009, 07:36 PM   #2
steeltheone
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 6351
Default Re: I dont get it...steeler fans..

Bradshaw does not hate Pittsburgh....Big Ben could make any OC a winner...
Old 11-30-2009, 07:42 PM   #3
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

I agree with what you are saying here, TR, but you wasted your font unfortunately. If the Steelers O put 50 points on the board but the Steelers D gave up 51, these haters would still find a way to blame BA for the loss. I've been a diehard Steelers fanatic for a little over 4 decades and I have to sadly say that I never dreamed in a gazillion years that at least half of the Steelers fan base would become such a group of whiney, fingerpointing crybabies who feel they are somehow entitled to the team going to the playoffs and winning the Super Bowl every season. When I read some of the lunacy on this board after a loss (and even after a WIN ), I check the poster's birthdate and 9 times out of 10, it is someone between the ages of 19-25 - "fans" who've never experienced the adversities that the team had in the 60's, 80's and early 90's. The FWF's and bandwagoners are slowly outing themselves and if, God forbid, the Steelers don't make the playoffs this season, you'll see a lot more of 'em around here.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:44 PM   #4
SteelersMongol
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 2401

V hate Arians because his name sounds racist. (joke joke joke)

Personally I'm happy that V have him. I know there R some very good OC's, but it could've been worse 4 all I know. Besides when Ben calls many of the plays on his own, I just don't understand how come it's Arians fault when V lose & Ben gets all the praise when V win?
Old 11-30-2009, 08:01 PM   #5
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeltheone View Post
Bradshaw does not hate Pittsburgh....Big Ben could make any OC a winner...
LMAO!!!!

It was well documented that Brad took issue with some of the Steelers fans (for good reason, imo), and particularly Coach Noll, towards the end of his career with the Steelers. He has since moved past his dissention.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:06 PM   #6
Nadroj 20
Team President

Member Number: 14045

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
I agree with what you are saying here, TR, but you wasted your font unfortunately. If the Steelers O put 50 points on the board but the Steelers D gave up 51, these haters would still find a way to blame BA for the loss. I've been a diehard Steelers fanatic for a little over 4 decades and I have to sadly say that I never dreamed in a gazillion years that at least half of the Steelers fan base would become such a group of whiney, fingerpointing crybabies who feel they are somehow entitled to the team going to the playoffs and winning the Super Bowl every season. When I read some of the lunacy on this board after a loss (and even after a WIN ), I check the poster's birthdate and 9 times out of 10, it is someone between the ages of 19-25 - "fans" who've never experienced the adversities that the team had in the 60's, 80's and early 90's. The FWF's and bandwagoners are slowly outing themselves and if, God forbid, the Steelers don't make the playoffs this season, you'll see a lot more of 'em around here.
I am 18 and im a true fan...its not my fualt i wasnt born yet... haha

But yea i agree with what your saying, im not going to say i dont make comments about something when things are going wrong but its usually only a comment or two i state my opinion and im done no sense dwelling on it and for the people who want arians to get fired!! PLEASE theyd rip whoever was the OC so i dont pay alot of attention to them
Nadroj 20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:46 PM   #7
xvdougl
Water Boy

Member Number: 15040

DO YOU KNOW HOW @#$%@ LUCKY WE ARE TO BE STEELERS FANS?? IF YOU TRULY ARE!!!!

I have no problem with BA or any other coach on this team. I know Coach T inherited a great team but it's hard to argue with the result.

We got into this mess with turnovers. Call it superbowl hangover or lack of concentration but I haven't seen Bruce Arians fumble a ball or Mike Tomlin throw a pick this year.

Nobody in the rest of the league is trying to cut us any slack especially when were wearing the WORLD CHAMPION bullseye!!!

I know were all frustrated but look how good we've got it.

The fact is we are the envy of the league. Do you think Mangini, Harbaugh, or Lewis would be where they are now if the Rooney's had tapped them on the shoulder?

We know it. They know it. and everybody else in the NFL knows it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first Superbowl I can remember as a kid was IX. I've been hooked ever since :t t04:
Old 11-30-2009, 09:01 PM   #8
xvdougl
Water Boy

Member Number: 15040

UNLEASH HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-30-2009, 09:41 PM   #9
Steelerfreak58
Team Captain

Member Number: 8080

Our defense has played sub par when the chips have been down and allowed teams to come back and take games.
Old 11-30-2009, 09:42 PM   #10
LVSteelersfan
Living Legend

Member Number: 6620
My Mood: Yeehaw

Hey, I believe this is my 1000th post. Wow. Never thought I would ever make that many. I live and die with the Steelers but no longer let it raise my blood pressure when they lose. It is what it is. I don't like excuses but losing Troy and Ben, arguably our two best players, in a game against the Ravens was a recipe for disaster. I have been following the Steelers for 3 1/2 decades and this team is still better than any of those 1980s and 1990s teams. I just hate to say it but the defense is not the same without Troy out there. People say one player shouldn't make a difference, but Troy is no ordinary player. Couple that with losing Aaron Smith, who I consider one of our unsung heroes, and you just have problems. The corners are left out to dry because the front seven are not as strong without Aaron Smith who takes up two guys every play. I have no problem with the game Dixon played or the plays that were called for him. I just think he should have been moved around a little bit back there because he kept throwing the ball too predictably and it got knocked down what seemed like 50% of the time. Ike did not seem to have his head in the game at all.

Hey, at least the special teams held their own for the most part. No kickoffs run back. Amazing what happens when Harrison is out there again. And I have no complaints whatsoever about Jeff Reed this week. Wow, will wonders never cease.

Sorry so verbose, but a 1000th post needs to have some meat to it.

COACH - Breakfast of Champions !!!
LVSteelersfan is offline   Reply With Quote