Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 12-03-2009, 01:58 PM   #1
SteelCityMom

Member Number:
Default Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory

I didn't know if anyone caught this last night or not (it's on TruTV).

His first episode was on HAARP. I think the topic is interesting, but I just couldn't bring myself to sit through an hour of Micheal Moorish babble.

IMO all this show is doing is giving all conspiracy theorists out there something to spank their monkeys to. He's even doing a 9/11 episode (like this whole song and dance hasn't been beaten to death).

Just wanted to hear anyone else's opinion on HAARP or any other topic the show will be covering.

http://blog.taragana.com/n/haarp-ala...entura-239257/
Old 12-03-2009, 03:30 PM   #2
Preacher
Living Legend

Member Number: 16327
Default Re: Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory

Actually, it sounds like what he is doing is clearing out the utter stupidity from the possible but sounds kinda stupid theories.

If nothing else, at least he is organizing conspiracy theories for freshman college students to Plagiarize.
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 03:34 PM   #3
UltimateBengal
Banned

Member Number: 15469

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
Actually, it sounds like what he is doing is clearing out the utter stupidity from the possible but sounds kinda stupid theories.

If nothing else, at least he is organizing conspiracy theories for freshman college students to Plagiarize.
Is Jesse crazy...maybe, but at least we know where he stands. I'm so sick of Democrats and Republicans raping this country year after year for their own political gains! Give me crazy Jesse any day!!!
UltimateBengal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:24 PM   #4
GoSlash27
Team Captain

Member Number: 3225

I like Jesse. Don't agree with him on the 9/11 conspiracy thing, but I like him.
GoSlash27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:29 PM   #5
SteelCityMom

Member Number:

It's not that I mind Jesse, he's cool and all...it's just, the show seemed very poorly done. Very Micheal Moorish. Like I said, the topic itself interests me, but the show and how Jesse presented it was very campy and seemed more like he was just trying to bring some kind of shock value than actually examine what he considers to be serious topics.
Old 12-03-2009, 05:40 PM   #6
BrandonCarr39
Team Captain

Member Number: 7458

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityMom View Post
I didn't know if anyone caught this last night or not (it's on TruTV).

His first episode was on HAARP. I think the topic is interesting, but I just couldn't bring myself to sit through an hour of Micheal Moorish babble.

IMO all this show is doing is giving all conspiracy theorists out there something to spank their monkeys to. He's even doing a 9/11 episode (like this whole song and dance hasn't been beaten to death).

Just wanted to hear anyone else's opinion on HAARP or any other topic the show will be covering.

http://blog.taragana.com/n/haarp-ala...entura-239257/
Having lived in New Orleans when the storm hit, I have my doubts over this storm truely being "natural".

I've read and heard alot about HAARP - even William Cohen(Clinton's former Defense Secretary) admitted that the government will use tech tools to control the weather. I believe even other high level government officials have admitted doing so as well.

Also - another thing of interest is NASA's Project Bluebeam - a Canadian journalist was doing research on this, and was about to spill the beans until he mysteriously died of a heart attack. One of the things Blue Beam does is use HAARP to create earthquakes around the world, and then use this to supposedly 'discover' million year old skeletons to 'prove' evolution is true. They've also had their hands on movies like "Independence Day" and "Jurrasic Park" to condition the masses to buy into this alien/evolution propaganda. Apparently too, NASA will use Blue Beam, when all is said and done, to DECEIVE Christians into thinking Jesus will rapture his church(i.e. this whole pre-tribulation rapture doctrine is unbiblical - despite nowhere in the bible saying how Jesus would rescue his church before the tribulation starts, somehow, this lie ended up getting too far), and then Maitreya(Satan himself) and his 'ascended masters' will be ushered in.

So for the most part, Blue Beam has not only used this HAARP technology too for their own purposes and propaganda, but also to merge this One World Religion for the Antichrist(Maitreya) when he gets ushered in.

Anyhow - yes, HAARP may sound tinfoilhattish, but again, even high level government officials have admitted using this, as has, I believe Bill Gates.

Project Blue Beam by Serge Monast
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/proje...m25jul05.shtml
Old 12-03-2009, 05:50 PM   #7
GoSlash27
Team Captain

Member Number: 3225

Uhh... yeah...
GoSlash27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:56 PM   #8
SteelCityMom

Member Number:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNewman41 View Post
Having lived in New Orleans when the storm hit, I have my doubts over this storm truely being "natural".

I've read and heard alot about HAARP - even William Cohen(Clinton's former Defense Secretary) admitted that the government will use tech tools to control the weather. I believe even other high level government officials have admitted doing so as well.

Also - another thing of interest is NASA's Project Bluebeam - a Canadian journalist was doing research on this, and was about to spill the beans until he mysteriously died of a heart attack. One of the things Blue Beam does is use HAARP to create earthquakes around the world, and then use this to supposedly 'discover' million year old skeletons to 'prove' evolution is true. They've also had their hands on movies like "Independence Day" and "Jurrasic Park" to condition the masses to buy into this alien/evolution propaganda. Apparently too, NASA will use Blue Beam, when all is said and done, to DECEIVE Christians into thinking Jesus will rapture his church(i.e. this whole pre-tribulation rapture doctrine is unbiblical - despite nowhere in the bible saying how Jesus would rescue his church before the tribulation starts, somehow, this lie ended up getting too far), and then Maitreya(Satan himself) and his 'ascended masters' will be ushered in.

So for the most part, Blue Beam has not only used this HAARP technology too for their own purposes and propaganda, but also to merge this One World Religion for the Antichrist(Maitreya) when he gets ushered in.

Anyhow - yes, HAARP may sound tinfoilhattish, but again, even high level government officials have admitted using this, as has, I believe Bill Gates.

Project Blue Beam by Serge Monast
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/proje...m25jul05.shtml
I don't know about the whole weather thing. I'm not saying it isn't possible, it obviously is, but natural disasters have been happening since the Earth came into existence, I just don't see how anyone can just suddenly blame them on a man made device.

Sure, high level officials have admitted to using it, but all the conspiracy surrounding it is vague at best. I don't buy into the whole Blue Beam thing either. I've read about it and there's not a lot of fact or evidence surrounding the whole theory.

Interesting thought though, I just don't think NASA and the US Government is smart enough to keep secret a storm weapon that also controls your mind and will eventually persuade you into believing that the AntiChrist is your leader.
Old 12-03-2009, 06:14 PM   #9
Godfather
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 547

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityMom View Post
I don't know about the whole weather thing. I'm not saying it isn't possible, it obviously is, but natural disasters have been happening since the Earth came into existence, I just don't see how anyone can just suddenly blame them on a man made device.

Sure, high level officials have admitted to using it, but all the conspiracy surrounding it is vague at best. I don't buy into the whole Blue Beam thing either. I've read about it and there's not a lot of fact or evidence surrounding the whole theory.

Interesting thought though, I just don't think NASA and the US Government is smart enough to keep secret a storm weapon that also controls your mind and will eventually persuade you into believing that the AntiChrist is your leader.
I have to agree. Those clowns can't find their ass with both hands, much less orchestrate 9/11 or create a hurricane and control where it goes.
Godfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 09:26 PM   #10
Shellshock
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 14445

I work for the government, you would be shocked at they do to employees and everyday people.
Shellshock is offline   Reply With Quote