Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Sports Dimension

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 01-20-2010, 04:12 PM   #131
UltimateBengal
Banned

Member Number: 15469
Default Re: The Pro Wrestling Roundtable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACH1 View Post
The last I seen of Goldberg, he was doing a hotrod series on TLC and another car show on the History Channel (I think it was). As long as he's not hurting for money I doubt he'll go back to wrestling.
I agree Mach. I don't see Goldberg coming back any time soon, if ever. Plus, if TNA brought him in, he would want to get over on the younger guys, which wouldn't help TNA at this point.
UltimateBengal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:22 PM   #132
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 10642

ULTIMATE-Someone redid thier pictures.Looks good my friend.Anyways,I really think that hall incident was real.And as far as that bubba comment i will just leave it at -its not what you say,it's how you say it.And i won't give my thought as i am sure i will get blasted on what i think about that whole thing.Lets keep this the one friendly thread on here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBengal View Post
Like I said, who knows with Hall. It may have been real and there just covering his ass. There was a real backstage fight though, between Awesome Kong and Bubba the Love Sponge, over his comments about Haiti. Kong was sent home. Damn, she could of probably whipped Bubba's ass all over the ImpactZone!!!
lambertlunaticfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:32 PM   #133
UltimateBengal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambertlunaticfan View Post
ULTIMATE-Someone redid thier pictures.Looks good my friend.Anyways,I really think that hall incident was real.And as far as that bubba comment i will just leave it at -its not what you say,it's how you say it.And i won't give my thought as i am sure i will get blasted on what i think about that whole thing.Lets keep this the one friendly thread on here.
Thanks man. The Hall thing could've been real and TNA is just covering for him. I'm hoping that's not the case. I agree about the Bubba thing. I won't touch that at all. But I do think Kong could whip him!Also Doug Williams won the X Division title at last nights Impact taping, and Samoa Joe will face Styles at Against all Odds. It's about time they get Joe involved.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:12 PM   #134
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

ULTIMATE-You got to say-SPOLIER ALERT-before you give a result from the taping man-just kidding.I don't really get into the "x" division.And yeah it's been awhile since joe has been oin a major storyline.He kind of has taken a backseat.And where is big poppa in all of this.That mafia thing i miss as i thought it was pretty neat.I wonder when hall and waltman go bye-bye if they will ring the mafia back.Heck they could back the last nwo if they brought bret hart in there-as i believe the last nwo (in wcw that is) was bret hart,kevin nash,scott hall and big poppa pump.I remember a nitro that i loved with them.I was trying to hunt down a tape of it when i was building my wrestling tape libary.It was at i believe the astrodome and they had a monster truck there.Man i loved the wcw at the end with the greatest tag team-KRONIC.And then they was a group with sean o'haire-the natural born thrillers.I loved those guys.Man that o'haire was a monster.Yeah i am leaving that bubba thing alone.And i hate kong as she can not wrestle.
Quote:
Thanks man. The Hall thing could've been real and TNA is just covering for him. I'm hoping that's not the case. I agree about the Bubba thing. I won't touch that at all. But I do think Kong could whip him!Also Doug Williams won the X Division title at last nights Impact taping, and Samoa Joe will face Styles at Against all Odds. It's about time they get Joe involved.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:25 PM   #135
UltimateBengal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambertlunaticfan View Post
ULTIMATE-You got to say-SPOLIER ALERT-before you give a result from the taping man-just kidding.I don't really get into the "x" division.And yeah it's been awhile since joe has been oin a major storyline.He kind of has taken a backseat.And where is big poppa in all of this.That mafia thing i miss as i thought it was pretty neat.I wonder when hall and waltman go bye-bye if they will ring the mafia back.Heck they could back the last nwo if they brought bret hart in there-as i believe the last nwo (in wcw that is) was bret hart,kevin nash,scott hall and big poppa pump.I remember a nitro that i loved with them.I was trying to hunt down a tape of it when i was building my wrestling tape libary.It was at i believe the astrodome and they had a monster truck there.Man i loved the wcw at the end with the greatest tag team-KRONIC.And then they was a group with sean o'haire-the natural born thrillers.I loved those guys.Man that o'haire was a monster.Yeah i am leaving that bubba thing alone.And i hate kong as she can not wrestle.
I thought the Mafia was cool as well. There have been rumors that Stiener has some injury problems he's dealing with. I miss the WCW as well. I felt sick when it was announced that Vince bought them! Kronic was a cool team. Too bad about Bryan Adams dying. And Bryan Clark apparently has major back problems. Wrestlers usually end up suffering a great deal when they retire. I saw where you mentioned the movie "The Wrestler" earlier. That was a great movie. There's an interesting video on youtube called "The Wrestler Roundtable" where Luger, Valentine, Piper, DDP, and Beefcake talk about the movie.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:58 PM   #136
supa_fly_steeler
Banned

Member Number: 15332

Anyone remember Evolution featuring Randy Orton, Triple H, Ric Flair and Batista. When u look at that stable back when it started in 2003, there were really only 2 big names and 2 uprising names, now there all probably hall of famers lol.
supa_fly_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 02:48 PM   #137
Venom
Team Captain

Member Number: 13824

I havent seen Wrestling for a while but I remember seeing the tattoo on the Undertakers neck that said " Sara " . On Monday's Raw , I saw it was missing. I guess that was his girlfriend or something . Was that part of a storyline ?. Sorry if this is a stupid question .
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 08:51 PM   #138
touchdownward
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 3188

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
I havent seen Wrestling for a while but I remember seeing the tattoo on the Undertakers neck that said " Sara " . On Monday's Raw , I saw it was missing. I guess that was his girlfriend or something . Was that part of a storyline ?. Sorry if this is a stupid question .
That is his wife's name. They probably cover it because it would take away from his "dead man" character having a woman's name tatooed on his neck.

Blah!
touchdownward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 11:43 PM   #139
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

ULTIMATE-Yeah scott has some series back problems.Has had them for aawhile-I remember hearing that the guy needs to strech out for like a hour before a match.And the other wreslter would see it and wonder why he still puts himself threw that pain just to wrestle.Yeah,don;t get me started on bryan adams passing away and all the death to wrestlers.Just look at my priviuos post that i posted on this thread when umaga passed away.Its a darn shame that all these men are dyeing in the prime of thier lifes because of a sport.If that was happening in football they would shut down the darn sport.The pain these guy and girls put thier body threw just to play a sport that most people think is a joke is just sad.But anway,did lugar on there say anything about elizabeth on there?.
Quote:
I thought the Mafia was cool as well. There have been rumors that Stiener has some injury problems he's dealing with. I miss the WCW as well. I felt sick when it was announced that Vince bought them! Kronic was a cool team. Too bad about Bryan Adams dying. And Bryan Clark apparently has major back problems. Wrestlers usually end up suffering a great deal when they retire. I saw where you mentioned the movie "The Wrestler" earlier. That was a great movie. There's an interesting video on youtube called "The Wrestler Roundtable" where Luger, Valentine, Piper, DDP, and Beefcake talk about the movie.
Old 01-21-2010, 11:48 PM   #140
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

Not sure why they would cover it up now for a story line.As he has been that "deadman" gimmick for his whole career.And they used to show it.I don't watch wwe so i don;t know.Is he still doing that eyes rolled back and tongue sticking out thing.Aint nothing like sticking to a gimmick and beating a gimmick into the ground.Might as well call him the "dead horse man"..And aint anything more sexy than a 50 year old guy sticking out his tongue.I hate when gene simmons of kiss still does that darn tongue thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchdownward View Post
That is his wife's name. They probably cover it because it would take away from his "dead man" character having a woman's name tatooed on his neck.