Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Sports Dimension

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 02-07-2010, 03:38 AM   #191
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 10642
Default Re: The Pro Wrestling Roundtable

Yeah i know he is broke but get a job at walmart or something.I mean the guy has had a stroke and other health problems why risk it.The money is never that good.Me and my brother went to his book signing last year and it was sad to see him even try to walk to the stage.I mean how is he going to be able to wrestle.And who wants to see that ,i know i don't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlrtruck View Post
Brett must have needed some money bad or there is some behind the scenes that his other family members will get a push into the top tier of tag teams.

There has to be something for him to be getting embarrassed this bad. At least this past week he got a few in on McMahon before he got hog tied.
lambertlunaticfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:24 PM   #192
UltimateBengal
Banned

Member Number: 15469

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambertlunaticfan View Post
I was just making a joke about your attempts at changing my mind about rvd, guess again i missed with my humor.I know he proberly would be good for rating as i get keeping told that.I don;t see it but each thier own.And i know that about hardy but why have him in the promo then.Just kind of a waste to me.But then so is he,wasted that is.What a great way to get out your true feelisn about someone to be able to call it a storyline.I can hear foley telling erci,yeah let me call you this it will play good with the crowd i promise.Yeah i remember when bischoff went against vice when he got to the wwe.Do you see vince russo writing himself into a story line like he did at the end of wcw.
I know you are just joking about me and the RVD thing. Honestly, you and others have good reason not to like him and Hardy though. Lord knows they've blown enough chances! I guess I'm thinking more about ratings for TNA than I am about what screwups these guys are.
Good point about Bischoff-Foley. I'd love to be a fly on the wall during those production meetings. Foley "Hey Eric, is it cool if I call you an egotistical assclown"? Eric "Sure Mick, if I can say you are a washed up has been". LOL As far as Russo, I'm surprised that Russo wasn't apart of the Bischoff-Jarrett story. Remember towards the end of WCW when it was Hogan and Eric fighting with Jarrett and Russo. I wouldn't mind seeing that play out again.
Have you heard anything new about them going live. The last I heard, there were plans to go live permanently starting in March? But that has kind of cooled off as of late.
UltimateBengal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:29 PM   #193
supa_fly_steeler
Banned

Member Number: 15332

Whats with Ric Flair going to TNA after Triple H had done that big memory thing when he was leaving Raw.

Talk about a smack to the face.
supa_fly_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:35 PM   #194
UltimateBengal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by supa_fly_steeler View Post
Whats with Ric Flair going to TNA after Triple H had done that big memory thing when he was leaving Raw.

Talk about a smack to the face.
The Nature Boy needs the Nature money I guess! Woooooooooooooooo!
Old 02-07-2010, 02:39 PM   #195
supa_fly_steeler
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBengal View Post
The Nature Boy needs the Nature money I guess! Woooooooooooooooo!
lol hey thanks for the fast reply lol.

Do they have to change their personas, entrances (damn melinas was best), and intro music when they shop over to TNA i know Christian did but i havent watched WWE since 2005 (the year the storylines went bad imo)
Old 02-07-2010, 02:47 PM   #196
UltimateBengal
Banned

Quote:

Do they have to change their personas, entrances (damn melinas was best), and intro music when they shop over to TNA i know Christian did but i havent watched WWE since 2005 (the year the storylines went bad imo)
When they go from WWE to TNA, they have to change anything that McMahon owns..like name, music, character persona, or catch phrases. Like Mr Kennedy is now Mr Anderson. Flair owns the rights to all his stuff, so he will always be the "Jet flyin, limosine ridin, all night on Space Mountain, son of a gun!Even though he's losing hair and is almost 60 years old!
Old 02-08-2010, 12:03 AM   #197
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

Thats why i asked you about russo as i thought for sure he wrote himself in.As like you i also loved it when it was in the storylines in the end of wcw.Remember the storyline with him and david flair going after ric that was brutal.And like i said i have the tapes of the first 26 tna shows.And russo wrote himself in a storyline.And roddy piper came out and did a shoot with him in the ring.Where piper accused russo of killing owen that was chilling to watch that.As you knew it was not scripted."Yeah vince is it alright if i call you a killer".And bring back "the natural born thrillers".No,i have not heard anything about tna going live.But it would nice if they did that soon.
Quote:
I know you are just joking about me and the RVD thing. Honestly, you and others have good reason not to like him and Hardy though. Lord knows they've blown enough chances! I guess I'm thinking more about ratings for TNA than I am about what screwups these guys are.
Good point about Bischoff-Foley. I'd love to be a fly on the wall during those production meetings. Foley "Hey Eric, is it cool if I call you an egotistical assclown"? Eric "Sure Mick, if I can say you are a washed up has been". LOL As far as Russo, I'm surprised that Russo wasn't apart of the Bischoff-Jarrett story. Remember towards the end of WCW when it was Hogan and Eric fighting with Jarrett and Russo. I wouldn't mind seeing that play out again.
Have you heard anything new about them going live. The last I heard, there were plans to go live permanently starting in March? But that has kind of cooled off as of late.
Old 02-08-2010, 12:05 AM   #198
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL RIC-SPACE MOUNTIAN,HEY GRANDPA THAT RIDE CLOSED LIKE 20 YEARS AGO.
Quote:
When they go from WWE to TNA, they have to change anything that McMahon owns..like name, music, character persona, or catch phrases. Like Mr Kennedy is now Mr Anderson. Flair owns the rights to all his stuff, so he will always be the "Jet flyin, limosine ridin, all night on Space Mountain, son of a gun!Even though he's losing hair and is almost 60 years old!
Old 02-08-2010, 12:13 AM   #199
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

SUPAFLY-I agree with you melinas original entrence when she wore the skirt was great.But not so much now as she wears the pants and its not the same.But if you liked hers.You have to check out velvet sky entrence.I mean she will make you forget about all those old divas.And "ultimate" is right about thier music etc.If vince came up with it he gets to keep it.Years ago when kevin nash and scott hall left the wwf for the wcw.They tried to pass off others as them.And it was funny.Like when they did the two twins undertaker gimmick.Even though one was 5 inches taller than the other one.That was a funny summerslam when they did that.
Quote:

Old 02-08-2010, 03:40 PM   #200
supa_fly_steeler
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambertlunaticfan View Post
SUPAFLY-I agree with you melinas original entrence when she wore the skirt was great.But not so much now as she wears the pants and its not the same.But if you liked hers.You have to check out velvet sky entrence.I mean she will make you forget about all those old divas.And "ultimate" is right about thier music etc.If vince came up with it he gets to keep it.Years ago when kevin nash and scott hall left the wwf for the wcw.They tried to pass off others as them.And it was funny.Like when they did the two twins undertaker gimmick.Even though one was 5 inches taller than the other one.That was a funny summerslam when they did that.
ill have to check it out, i remmeber also melina wore those tight jeans to make her a$$ look $$.

does mr kennedy go MRRRR ANDERSON ANDERSONNNNNNNNNN lol

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6...rperiod3pl.jpg