Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 12-05-2009, 08:06 PM   #21
Edman
Living Legend

Member Number: 3261
My Mood: Brooding
Default Re: Another Cinci Team Crushes Pitt Team!

Look everyone, the Cincituck fan is back looking for some relevance.
Edman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 08:08 PM   #22
Edman
Living Legend

Member Number: 3261
My Mood: Brooding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdiddy View Post
LOL, You Steeler Fans kill me. Not a single one of you gave credit where credit was due. To the Bearcats for having the strength to come back from a large deficit and overcome a top 15 ranked team IN their house in front of a sold out Heinz field crowd.

Typical poor sports who could only claim that Pitt let it slip away. What does a team have to do to get you to give props. Is it any wonder why you all have the reputation for being the worst fans in the NFL? - Especially when you lose! (which has been pretty often lately) Note to self - no wonder they are all in very bad moods....
If anyone is having any soreness around here, it's you. When you march in here with the "we crushed you" crap when the score indicated otherwise indicate doucheness on your part. But then again, it's already been confirmed that you are a frontrunning douche that never bothered to poke your head up until recently, just like the rest of the bandwagon crap in Cincitucky.

Speaking of bad fans, tell your bandwagon brethren to put in more effort to avoid narrowly avoid a blackout at home next time.
Edman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 08:14 PM   #23
supa_fly_steeler
Banned

Member Number: 15332

Quote:
LOL, You Steeler Fans kill me. Not a single one of you gave credit where credit was due. To the Bearcats for having the strength to come back from a large deficit and overcome a top 15 ranked team IN their house in front of a sold out Heinz field crowd.

Typical poor sports who could only claim that Pitt let it slip away. What does a team have to do to get you to give props. Is it any wonder why you all have the reputation for being the worst fans in the NFL? - Especially when you lose! (which has been pretty often lately) Note to self - no wonder they are all in very bad moods....

As for you Fansince76 - I have noticed your "What a Douche" response is something you fall back on quite often. Classy, very classy. If you disagree with my opinion, how about instead of petty name calling, you actually write a thoughtful response with your point of view. (Just an idea - you can go back to name calling now)
oh shut it you tramp, hopefully we will get u in a bowl game, so we can destroy you again... this time we can place ryan williams or ju ju clayton at quarterback so it sint so much 1 sided.

have fun crying like tebow did, then probably u will cry even more of ryan williams awesomeness.

why should we congratulate you when your asking for it? maybe if u got your head out of your ass, we might of said "congrats", but saying u crushed us 45-44 is not very bright, u need to go back to school learn some math.

A 20-7 WIN IS A CRUSH DESTROY GAME
supa_fly_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 08:14 PM   #24
Pdiddy
Banned

Member Number: 10690

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfanman92 View Post
Worst fans in the NFL? ESPN begs to differ http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/previe...ory?id=3530077
Wow, I did not think I had to spell it out for you all. I mean the worst as in Poor Sportsmanship. Let's face it. You all are blessed with a successful franchise with a history of winning, and when you lose, you do not handle it very well.

As for being the best "fans" as in most loyal - I think I gotta give you that. Steeler fans travel more than any other and as can be seen on this post, are fiercely loyal.
Pdiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 08:19 PM   #25
SteelerEmpire
Team President

Member Number: 14355
Thanked 1,556 Times in 709 Posts

Quote:

As for you Fansince76 - I have noticed your "What a Douche" response is something you fall back on quite often. Classy, very classy. If you disagree with my opinion, how about instead of petty name calling, you actually write a thoughtful response with your point of view. (Just an idea - you can go back to name calling now)
Do your self a favor and don't get used to these wins.... We're Pittsburgh, and your Cincinnati .... remember that.... We still win 9 of 10 on avg. against u guys....

A HOUSE DIVIDED WILL FALL TO IT'S ENEMIES;
BUT IN UNITY THERE ARE 6' SUPER BOWLS !!!
SteelerEmpire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 08:24 PM   #26
Pdiddy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edman View Post
If anyone is having any soreness around here, it's you. When you march in here with the "we crushed you" crap when the score indicated otherwise indicate doucheness on your part. But then again, it's already been confirmed that you are a frontrunning douche that never bothered to poke your head up until recently, just like the rest of the bandwagon crap in Cincitucky.

Speaking of bad fans, tell your bandwagon brethren to put in more effort to avoid narrowly avoid a blackout at home next time.
Edman - I gotta ask. Are you a teenager? "Doucheness" Really?

As for the blackout we avoided - I chalk it up to the poor economy and the fact we are playing the LIONS. You do know we have sold out about 50 games in a row... correct. By your logic, wouldn't you suspect a bandwagon fan base would have given up on a team a while ago, especially after the last three poor seasons. But I guess that since you are probably a teen living in his Mom's basement, logic and the economy are probably not something that cross your mind too often.

Doucheness.... come on... even you can do better than that.
Old 12-05-2009, 08:44 PM   #27
supa_fly_steeler
Banned

Member Number: 15332

douchess?

how about pdiddy, the wanna be guy that gets all the prime tail and $$$

we own you bitch
supa_fly_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 08:47 PM   #28
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1984

Quote:
Here's a thought - why don't you try writing something that's actually worth a thoughtful response instead of a bunch of chest-thumping trolling garbage?
fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 09:20 PM   #29
Nadroj 20
Team President

Member Number: 14045

Cincy crushed Pitt? I thought they won by one point? Didnt know that defined "crushed"

I actually wanted cincy to win (sorry) as i am an ohio native and like ohio teams for college football (favorite being Ohio State) i wouldnt have been horribly disappointed if pitt won casue i like to see them do well too, im just glad to see a good game

its now time for Nebraska to win to give cincy a shot at the National Title game.
Nadroj 20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 09:33 PM   #30
Pdiddy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
Here's a thought - why don't you try writing something that's actually worth a thoughtful response instead of a bunch of chest-thumping trolling garbage?
OK, we'll separate the thoughts for you so you might better examine them.

Wow, did anyone catch that UC - Pitt game? (It was a great game. Maybe worth a little discussion)

It was looking bleak there for a while, but just like when the Bengal's played the Steelers, the better team took control of the game in crunch time. (Pitt had a large lead several times in the game. But similar to the first Steeler - Bengals game - Cincinnati was able to overcome the deficit and prevail.)

What a year for Cincinnati Sports.... (Fact) Undefeated UC Football team, Sweep of the Steelers, and now our BB team is ranked in the top 25. (All facts)

As for this being "Chest thumping Trolling Garbage" - please point out in the above post where I slammed Pitt or its fans in any way? As for the title of my post, I called it a crushing victory because of the large deficit that was overcome in front of a partisan crowd. Obviously, the point total was not where that remark was directed. Again, I should not have to spell this out for you all.

By the way, my writing seemed worthy of thoughtful responses by most everyone else... not sure why you want to hide behind this poor excuse. You stoop to name calling instead of troubling yourself with a thoughtful response.... are you really a Moderator?