Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 12-06-2009, 10:15 PM   #1
UltimateBengal
Banned

Member Number: 15469
Default Hannity vs. Olbermann...Who's the bigger joke?

As an independent, I can't stand to watch either of these guys. Both are self absorbed, delusional, divisive, and filled with hatred! They are each so loyal to their corrupt parties, that they have no perception of reality! Hannity hates everything Obama, and purposely tries to bend the facts to suit his anti Obama point of view! If Obama announced that he hated Mac-n-ceese, Hannity would be on the air that night with a huge bowl of macaroni, proclaiming Obama anti American! As for Olbermann, he is convinced that anything not covered by the liberal umbrella, is the work of Lucifer. And he still insist on bringing Bush back into the conversation, even though he's been out of office for a year. He a smug, arrogant ass! I have watched the Dems and Republicans rape this country year after year, for their own political gains and agendas, and Hannity and Olbermann are perfect talking heads for each!!! Parties of the people, gimme a break!!!
UltimateBengal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 10:23 PM   #2
SteelCityMom

Member Number:
Default Re: Hannity vs. Olbermann...Who's the bigger joke?

I'm with you...as a Libertarian, I can't possibly pick which one I hate more, so I just make it part of my life's work to never watch either. If I want more spin than an ice dancer with my news, I'll just watch The Daily Show...where at least it's meant to be comical.
Old 12-06-2009, 10:24 PM   #3
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 11,077 Times in 4,581 Posts

olberman knows he is an act. he plays up to his paycheck (he is a former sportscenter broadcaster for God's sakes). hannity actually totally takes himself serioulsy, thus he is the bigger joke.

(i dont watch either, but loved olberman and patrick back in the day)
Old 12-06-2009, 10:28 PM   #4
UltimateBengal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityMom View Post
I'm with you...as a Libertarian, I can't possibly pick which one I hate more, so I just make it part of my life's work to never watch either. If I want more spin than an ice dancer with my news, I'll just watch The Daily Show...where at least it's meant to be comical.
Isn't Scarborough a Libertarian? He's one of the few guys I can stand to watch. He has no problems calling out anyone of either party.
Old 12-06-2009, 10:41 PM   #5
KeiselPower99
Living Legend

Member Number: 8552

I listen to 2 radio shows on a regular basis. Glenn Beck and Michael Savage. I like Hannity to a point but he too much a Republican Party guy then a free thinker.
Old 12-06-2009, 10:45 PM   #6
UltimateBengal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeiselPower99 View Post
I listen to 2 radio shows on a regular basis. Glenn Beck and Michael Savage. I like Hannity to a point but he too much a Republican Party guy then a free thinker.
I didn't use to mind Beck that much, but since he went to Fox, he's just went WAY over the top!
Old 12-06-2009, 10:59 PM   #7
SteelCityMom

Member Number:

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBengal View Post
Isn't Scarborough a Libertarian? He's one of the few guys I can stand to watch. He has no problems calling out anyone of either party.
No, he's Republican. Not an over the top one though. I've seen his morning show a few times...he's pretty fair minded IMO. I just can't stand to watch too much of either FoxNews or MSNBC anymore...it's like they're competing with each other for who can have more sensationalism in their reporting.
Old 12-07-2009, 02:28 PM   #8
revefsreleets
Living Legend

Member Number: 5353

Hannity is, IMO, much more palatable than Olbermann. He's just so snarky and hateful, with his fake indignation and air of superiority. You could tell when Kieth talked about GW that he really and truly hated everything about the man.

Hannity isn't THAT much better, but just about anything is better than Kieth Olbermann.
Old 12-07-2009, 02:52 PM   #9
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

Both of them are self-serving, loudmouth buffoons. I can't say I appreciate what spews from either of their mouths.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:11 PM   #10
UltimateBengal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
See.. I knew there was a reason I liked you!

Can't stand any of them. Hannity, Olberman, Coulter, Moore... I'd like to take the whole lot of them, tie them up in a burlap sack filled with Mexican fighting roosters, and chuck 'em off a bridge.

Recommendation for a really entertaining show: The Armstrong & Getty show out of San Francisco. They're podcasted from 9 AM to 1 PM EST. They're merciless on both parties and also funny.
Sounds like a winner to me Slash!I would love to see Hannity and Olbermann debate each other and see who's head would explode first!