Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 01-26-2006, 07:07 PM   #1
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591
Default What some Seachickens fans are saying...

Worth posting, if for no other reason than the comic relief...

"First off congratulations on pulling one of the biggest flukes of my life. Somehow your lame ass team has made the superbowl. Normally I would be pissed beyond words, but luckily my seahawks are on there way to Detroit, and the steel curtain is going to be ripped down with Ben still in the shower, exposing his small little peter to the entire world.

Steelers, you will lose to us, and lose badly. The only fear I have of the game is how much coverage Bettis and his lame ass family are going to get while I try and enjoy the freakin superbowl.

Let's face it, we all know that if it weren't for Kimo Van Cheapshot the Bengals would be playing us, and deservedly so. Alas, it will be fun kickin the yellow and black out of you fools. Enjoy the game, hope you have plenty of beer ready."

"Now this superbowl is looking to be a great game. Are teams are alike in alot of ways, while we are not alike in alot of ways. In my opinon are offense is where we have the edge. We can hurt you some many ways its stupid. And being that we are the most balanced team in the nfl thats hard to defend, pomalu and his boys got there work cut out for them. Dont think for a second that the best offensive line in the NFL is going to miss blocking assingment's like they did in denver. And when it comes to defense, last sunday we did (greatly) what the best D in the NFL couldnt do. And thats stop Steve Smith and the carolina offense. In my opinon we are the better team but it can definatly go either way. Another edge in my opinon the hawks got is coaching. Now Labeau vs Holmgren is gonna be a masterfull chess match all day, when it comes to Cowher vs Ray Rhodes...well, cowher < Rhodes

Iam sure almost everyone in here is going to dissagree with me but what do you steelers fans
honestly think about the hawks, do you guys just put them off like alot of america has all year? Because ill tell you right now that would be a huge mistake"
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 07:10 PM   #2
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541
Default Re: What some Seachickens fans are saying...

Wow these Seachickens are dumbass extrodinaires.

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 08:50 PM   #3
DIESELMAN
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 1031

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityMan786
Wow these Seachickens are dumbass extrodinaires.
You got that right.......If the Steelers are a fluke to be in the DANCE and they are such a lame ass team then how is this going to be a great game(he did say we was going to lose and lose bad) just like a seachicken fan to have doubts huh?....LET IT BE KNOWN THAT IF YOU COME TO THE BF.......YOU COME HARD OR DON'T COME AT ALL!!!!!...

BOW DOWN TO THE BLACK AND GOLD!!!!!
DIESELMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 02:23 AM   #4
Prosdo
Banned

Member Number: 86

Whew... the person who wrote that has issues
Prosdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 02:08 PM   #5
RoethlisBURGHer
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 370

And when they see the Black & Cold confetti all over the field,they will dive head first into Pudget Sound with bricks tied to thier ankles...and nobody will shed a tear because and a world without idiots is a better world overall.

Congrats to the 2009 Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins
RoethlisBURGHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 03:42 PM   #6
steelrr23
Water Boy

Member Number: 349

first off, when your a quarterback and in the pocket for as long as palmer was and you got 300lb linemen coming at you, i would think you would want to move as soon as you throw the ball, especially when you know they are coming. Kimo Van Cheapshot- give me a break! the bungholes were going to lose with or without the "great" carson palmer. hell, the steelers beat the living snot out of nfls "golden boy" payton manning. second off, the seachickens arn't even in the same class as pittsburgh. and for their defense, i couldn't name a single player on that defense(unless levon kirkland still plays for them), and i usually can name some players on every team in the nfl. whereas, pittsburgh has quite a few namebrand players, not only on offense, but on defense as well. as for balance, indy and denver were also well balanced teams as well and look what happend to them. after the steelers shut down alexander and whoever your number 1 receiver is(darrel jackson i think), who else is there to go to? with the steelers, you got the bus, willie parker, hines ward, randel el, cedrick wilson or heath miller, take your pick. i wonder if matt hasselbeck will predict a win next week like he did against the packers in overtime last year or couple years ago. talk about overconfident then. like i said before, pittsburgh is a smash football team and seattle is just a football team with no identity. my score prediction is the mighty steelers 30- the seachickens 13(and that's being generous)
Old 01-27-2006, 03:52 PM   #7
smashmouth
Water Boy

Member Number: 1463

That about sums it up! Good Job!
smashmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 03:55 PM   #8
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541

The guy who wrote this has ADHD. And Has Brain Cancer.

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 03:57 PM   #9
steelrr23
Water Boy

Member Number: 349

oh i forgot to add this. my nephew made this up. why didn't the seahawk cross the road? because he didn't want to get hit by the "bus". i thought it was pretty good for a 10 year old steeler fan. go steelers
Old 01-27-2006, 08:32 PM   #10
dmewalt
Water Boy

Member Number: 1531

I wonder if Mike Rowe from that show "Dirty Jobs" would do a special Super Bowl show for the Discovery Channel. Yeah, it would be about how a Steeler player squeezes the S**t out of a Seachicken. (OOh, that's a dirty job, but we've gotta do it) I wonder what does come out of them when you hit a Seachicken, foamy latte?
Keep on wearin your rain coats and poppin that prozac (I heard that's automatically added to the water in Seattle, you know to keep reality at bay)

It's all fun and good, don't cry little Seachicken.
dmewalt is offline   Reply With Quote