Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2009, 11:55 PM   #1
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 40,675
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 2,427
Thanked 11,006 Times in 4,557 Posts
Default congrats to the browns



its the only place i can put this thread.

all other games we lost this year we seemed dominant and like the better team, and just pissed it away.

this is the first game in 09 where we were manhandled and almost dominated.

2 three and outs, and 2 failed shotgun conversions on 3rd and short to open the game, gave me a bad, bad, feeling... a feeling like we would actually let the browns win.

enjoy brownies! when all is said and done you will still be the browns, and we will still be the steelers, and the bungles will think tonight was a SB victory for them, and bungle the playoffs away (they cant handle success, and their worst nightmare was facing the steelers a 3rd time this season- they are one and done.)
__________________
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:04 AM   #2
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter
 
MACH1's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Potataho
Posts: 14,927
Member Number: 3236
Thanks: 2,106
Thanked 6,427 Times in 2,373 Posts
Default Re: congrats to the browns

__________________


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:36 AM   #3
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 40,675
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 2,427
Thanked 11,006 Times in 4,557 Posts
Default Re: congrats to the browns

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACH1 View Post
I repeat...

- this is the first game in 09 where we were manhandled and almost dominated.

disgusting, isnt it?

theres no excuses in this one. only blame and credit.

the browns did nothing special other than steal the exact same gameplan we used to beat them at home last year in inclimate weather.

knowing that arians would pass more than run, and definitely pass the majority of the time on 3rd and short, definitely helps an opponent (even the dumbest, most inept ones).

if you play pass defense in situational football (3rd and short) 100% of the time, and know you will be correct in your guesses 75% of the time, you are doing good coaching, and most likely to come out ahead.

not only were the steelers outplayed, they were definitely out coached.

__________________
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:40 AM   #4
SteelBaller
Draft Prospect
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 63
Member Number: 15508
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: congrats to the browns

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post


its the only place i can put this thread.

all other games we lost this year we seemed dominant and like the better team, and just pissed it away.

this is the first game in 09 where we were manhandled and almost dominated.

2 three and outs, and 2 failed shotgun conversions on 3rd and short to open the game, gave me a bad, bad, feeling... a feeling like we would actually let the browns win.

enjoy brownies! when all is said and done you will still be the browns, and we will still be the steelers, and the bungles will think tonight was a SB victory for them, and bungle the playoffs away (they cant handle success, and their worst nightmare was facing the steelers a 3rd time this season- they are one and done.)


Talking shit to the bitter end There's nothing left to say. The Steelers lost to the Browns.
SteelBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:53 AM   #5
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter
 
MACH1's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Potataho
Posts: 14,927
Member Number: 3236
Thanks: 2,106
Thanked 6,427 Times in 2,373 Posts
Default Re: congrats to the browns

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
I repeat...

- this is the first game in 09 where we were manhandled and almost dominated.


disgusting, isnt it?

theres no excuses in this one. only blame and credit.

the browns did nothing special other than steal the exact same gameplan we used to beat them at home last year in inclimate weather.

knowing that arians would pass more than run, and definitely pass the majority of the time on 3rd and short, definitely helps an opponent (even the dumbest, most inept ones).

if you play pass defense in situational football (3rd and short) 100% of the time, and know you will be correct in your guesses 75% of the time, you are doing good coaching, and most likely to come out ahead.

not only were the steelers outplayed, they were definitely out coached.

Still makes me want to

But, yes I agree. I think what we need is more empty backfield and five wide on third and short.



__________________


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:10 AM   #6
RodWoodsonwasprettycool
Team Captain
 
RodWoodsonwasprettycool's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: Akron/Canton, Ohio
Posts: 799
Gender: Male
Member Number: 8551
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: congrats to the browns

I'm all confused...I have no idea how I'm supposed to act right now?

Do I rub it in or talk smack? I like a lot of you guys, so I think I'll be nice, unless you guys would want me to smacktalk.

I'm pretty damn happy with this win. You guys have no idea how awesome us Browns fans feel tonight to get that losing streak off our back.

Here's hoping this is the start of a beautiful new rivalry.
__________________
Don't Blame Me, I don't have any control over the Browns.
RodWoodsonwasprettycool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:19 AM   #7
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter
 
MACH1's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Potataho
Posts: 14,927
Member Number: 3236
Thanks: 2,106
Thanked 6,427 Times in 2,373 Posts
Default Re: congrats to the browns

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodWoodsonwasprettycool View Post
I'm all confused...I have no idea how I'm supposed to act right now?

Do I rub it in or talk smack? I like a lot of you guys, so I think I'll be nice, unless you guys would want me to smacktalk.

I'm pretty damn happy with this win. You guys have no idea how awesome us Browns fans feel tonight to get that losing streak off our back.

Here's hoping this is the start of a beautiful new rivalry.
Here's a secret. Act like you've been there before.
__________________


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:40 AM   #8
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 40,675
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 2,427
Thanked 11,006 Times in 4,557 Posts
Default Re: congrats to the browns

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelBaller View Post
Talking shit to the bitter end There's nothing left to say. The Steelers lost to the Browns.
hey brownie, why dont you just accept it for what its worth and be happy with it?

ones pink pansy ass shouldnt be complaining about shit talk in the blast furnace.

...in other words, beat it , nancy.
__________________
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:40 AM   #9
augustashark
Assistant Coach
 
augustashark's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,432
Member Number: 900
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: congrats to the browns

Guess mangina will be around for years!!! That is our gift to you and yours in this time of giving. Goodluck with that!
__________________
LOS MOLINO.
augustashark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:41 AM   #10
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 40,675
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 2,427
Thanked 11,006 Times in 4,557 Posts
Default Re: congrats to the browns

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACH1 View Post
Here's a secret. Act like you've been there before.




is there an instruction manual for that?
__________________
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts