Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 05-03-2005, 05:00 PM   #91
HinesWard4Life8682
Starter

Member Number: 323
Default Re: AFCN, who's gonna win it this year?

experience was the main factor. Troy never had alot of experience and made 2 huge mistakes leading to a touchdown and a 40 yard gain and ben choked

Turnovers is what killed us
Old 05-03-2005, 06:29 PM   #92
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

Last year was just a stepping stone, we learned and got our experience.
Old 05-03-2005, 11:49 PM   #93
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70

There's no subsitute for experience.. and Ben gained plenty of that last year.. as did Troy and all the other young players on our team.
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 12:16 AM   #94
hardwork
Banned

Member Number: 342

What killed you was the New England Patriots, and we're going to kick your ass again, if you reach the playoffs that is. Frankly I have my doubts. I think this season we'll see the real rothlessburger. One season wonder, Mr. flash in the pan.
hardwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 12:59 AM   #95
ironcitychef
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 109

Ben will be fine when you complete 65% of your passes it helps hides mistakes. At least we have that. When Kordell started throwing INT's he was only at 45-50% on a good day. Now if Ben throws to the big TE more instead of INT's...
Old 05-04-2005, 04:00 PM   #96
RoethlisBURGHer
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 370

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardwork
What killed you was the New England Patriots, and we're going to kick your ass again, if you reach the playoffs that is. Frankly I have my doubts. I think this season we'll see the real rothlessburger. One season wonder, Mr. flash in the pan.
And I think the Patriots won't go to the Super Bowl this year.

Congrats to the 2009 Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins
RoethlisBURGHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 04:29 PM   #97
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

Screw the Pats, screw Hardwork, the thread is AFCN winner, nothing at all about pats. Steelers and ratbirds own this division, nothing will change this year, dating back the the afc central, when was the last time an ohio won our division, some of these kids on this site weren`t even born yet. Poor BKA, hasn`t seen a browns pro bowler, hasn`t seen his team win a playoff game , come in first, nothing. Its nice to be young but come on. There is No football in Cleveland, NONE. Art left here, and won a superbowl almost right away. This is the most cursed sports town none to man. Winslow is just the latest edition of cleveland soon to be flops. Kellen if your knee gets better run, run anywhere, just run,its your only chance
Old 05-04-2005, 04:38 PM   #98
HinesWard4Life8682
Starter

Member Number: 323

is there anyway to keep hardwork from coming on this site cuz its to talk about the steelers and we dont like talkin about the gay patriots
Old 05-06-2005, 10:06 PM   #99
Brownskikass
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 326

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelrr23
Foolish Is As Foolish Does, Look At The Browns For Instance. Pittsburgh Needed A Good Tight-end And They Drafted One, Cleveland Needs A Quarterback First Then Some Help And They Draft A Wr. Oh By No Comparison Is Fryer-tuk Like Tom Brady. I Hate To Say It But Brady Is A Really Good Qb. It Don't Matter Who The Clowns Draft(edwards For Instance), They Will Suck. Name Me The Last Really Good Player The Clowns Had. Can You? And How Long Ago Was It? How About A Probowler? Not Courtney Who, Not Gerrard Warren, It Was Chris Gardocki, And Pittburgh Now Has Him. Do You Even Live Around Cleveland Bka? Because If You Did You'd Know How Really Bad Cleveland Really Is. And Their Fans Around Here, They Are The Worst. I've Never Seen Fans Dis On Their Team As Much As Cleveland Fans. And Cleveland Fans Say The Browns Have The Best Fan Base In America, Come On Give Me A Break, Look At You For Instance. Cleveland Has A Probowl And A Superbowl Qb, Kellen Winslow, B. Edwards. R. Drougns, Ross Verba, Gary Baxter, Some New O-linemen, Some New D-linebackers And Still You Say Your Team Will Finish Last. You Are An Idiot Bka. You Say All These Guys Are Really Good And Yet You Still Dis The Team Like That. You Must Live Around Cleveland Area, Cause You Are Just Like The Them Around Here, Losers. I Will Never Say Pittsburgh Will Finish In Last Place. Even When We Went 6-10 Two Years Ago, I Still Ran My Mouth That Pittsburgh Will Win Their Division And Go To The Superbowl, Because I Have Faith And Belief That Pittsburgh Is The Best Team In The Afc-nfl. Hell, We Beat Both Superbowl Teams Last Year During Regular Season In Back-to-back Weeks. If The Afc Championship Were Played Like Baseball Or Basketball, Best Of 5 Or 7 Games, I Know Pittsburgh Would Have Went To The Superbowl.

Little FYI idiot

Phil Savage is our new GM

He was in Baltimore(President of Draft Operations) where he drafted Ray Lew, Jamie SHarper, Ed Hartwell, Chris McCalister, Duane Starks(was a shutdown CB in the day), Terrel Suggs, Pete Boulware, Ed Reed, Todd Heap, Jonathon Ogden and more.....

To say Edwards is a bad pick is going up against huge odds, but of course, your an idiot

Try backing up your dumbass comments with some facts
Old 05-07-2005, 08:13 PM   #100
steelrr23
Water Boy

Member Number: 349

Bka, How Many Of The Clowns First Round Picks Since They've Been Back Have Done Anything Worth A Crap, None, Nadda, Zip, Zilch. In Fact, They Got Rid Of Crotch Last Year And 2 More This Year. Need I Say More. You Didn't Answer My Question About Whether You Live Around Cleveland Or Even In Ohio. My Guess Is Your A Dumbass Browns Fan That More Than Likely Does Not Live Around The Area. Oh, One More Thing, Cleveland Is Like A Blackhole, Anything Or One That Goes There Never Succeeds. Look At Your Savior From Last Year The Great Garcia, He Really Sucked. I Know ,blame The O-line, Same Excuse Every Year, Time To Come Up With A New One. And Edwards Is Going Up Against Huge Odds, He's Playing In Cleveland You Moron.