Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 05-02-2005, 02:13 PM   #81
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302
Default Re: AFCN, who's gonna win it this year?

Everyone has a little luck, Pats verse Raiders, tuck rule, a few years back, or no first Superbowl
Old 05-02-2005, 04:44 PM   #82
hardwork
Banned

Member Number: 342

Luck is a like a turnover. You gotta capitalize on it or it's of no benefit.
hardwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 06:06 PM   #83
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Exactly, just like bad calls, you get some, and they get some. Somewhere down the line they equal out. A win is a win. Can`t take them away.
Old 05-02-2005, 06:30 PM   #84
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70

We definately got us some luck in that jets game in january !! well luck, and good ole fashioned Heinz Field curse action going on.
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 09:41 PM   #85
steelrr23
Water Boy

Member Number: 349

Hey Bka, Why Are You Even On This Thread? This Thread Is About Who Will Win The Afcn, Not Who Will Be The Worst Team In The Afcn. Nor Is It A Thread About Who Won Last Years Afcc Or The Superbowl. Bottom Line, As Long As The Clowns Draft Loosers In The First Round, Winslow For Instance, They Will Always Suck. On Top Of That, They Need A Good Quarterback And Draft A Receiver Instead In The First Round. Yeah They Drafted One In The Third Round(frye I Think), Hoping For A Brady Type Draft Pick. But What Of Mcnown They Drafted Last Year, I Thought He Was Supposed To Be Their Future. Getting Back To The Main Subject, I Said It Earlier And I'll Say It Again, The Steelers Win The Division Again Hands Down, And Cleveland, Last Place Again. Oh, One More Thing Bka, Foolish Is A Clowns Fan In A Steelers Forum. You Would Never Ever, Ever, Ever, Ever, Ever, Ever Catch Me In A Clowns Forum, If One Even Exists.
Old 05-02-2005, 09:49 PM   #86
Brownskikass
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 326

Someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

Winslow a bust??? Pretty hard to say seeing how hes only in his second year. Man you have five posts, but already have lost all your credibility. To call someone a bust when hes 22...FOOLISH

Are you saying we shouldnt have drafted Edwards? The Roy Williams of this years draft? Last time I checked, Roy did pretty good

We drafted Frye in round 3 you idiot. THREE!!! Brady was drafted in round six. Thats about 100 people in between. See the friddgin difference? Obviously the majority of starters in the NFL these days consist of late round oicks and its not like we pay Frye Peyton Manning dollars, but of course you being the Tard you are have the balls to say we hope hes a brady like pick.

Cleveland will finish last, I agree. Pretty easy target seeing how we have a new coahc, G.M and totally demolishedand rebuilidng team...

Until next time....
Old 05-02-2005, 10:18 PM   #87
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70

Just alittle FYI here.. that thread that was put up about www.ravenssuck.com , I posted on there a few times, it's not bad, and definately fun to bash the ratbirds.. but there a few clowns bashing sites too on the net, and those are fun to read as well.

But whats really fun is, go into a clowns or ratbird forum, with your Steeler user name loud and proud and start telling them how it is, man they just love that!
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 12:15 PM   #88
RoethlisBURGHer
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 370

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
Just alittle FYI here.. that thread that was put up about www.ravenssuck.com , I posted on there a few times, it's not bad, and definately fun to bash the ratbirds.. but there a few clowns bashing sites too on the net, and those are fun to read as well.

But whats really fun is, go into a clowns or ratbird forum, with your Steeler user name loud and proud and start telling them how it is, man they just love that!
Link me up to them.At leat you can have intelligent conversation with a Browns fan.Most Ravens fans haven't made it past the 5th grade.

Example from RavensSuck.com:

Ravens fan: Shut up "Squealer" fans!You guys haven't won a SUper Bowl this century!

Me: Shut up you stupid Ratbird.Neither have you,but last century we won 4 of them.

Congrats to the 2009 Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins
RoethlisBURGHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 01:46 PM   #89
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Brady in the sixth round was a fluke, how often do you get a qb that good after the second?

If Kellen sits out this year, then we will probably start calling him a bust. Heres the thing his contract is all incentives almost. he lost 5.4 million last year, could lose 4.4 they already gave him, then lose more cash this year. He will be so pissed at the brownies after this that he will want out, or wait it out the bolt when his contract is up. But his agent and himself are the ones to blame not the browns, buut thats life in the NFL
Old 05-03-2005, 03:49 PM   #90
steelrr23
Water Boy

Member Number: 349

Foolish Is As Foolish Does, Look At The Browns For Instance. Pittsburgh Needed A Good Tight-end And They Drafted One, Cleveland Needs A Quarterback First Then Some Help And They Draft A Wr. Oh By No Comparison Is Fryer-tuk Like Tom Brady. I Hate To Say It But Brady Is A Really Good Qb. It Don't Matter Who The Clowns Draft(edwards For Instance), They Will Suck. Name Me The Last Really Good Player The Clowns Had. Can You? And How Long Ago Was It? How About A Probowler? Not Courtney Who, Not Gerrard Warren, It Was Chris Gardocki, And Pittburgh Now Has Him. Do You Even Live Around Cleveland Bka? Because If You Did You'd Know How Really Bad Cleveland Really Is. And Their Fans Around Here, They Are The Worst. I've Never Seen Fans Dis On Their Team As Much As Cleveland Fans. And Cleveland Fans Say The Browns Have The Best Fan Base In America, Come On Give Me A Break, Look At You For Instance. Cleveland Has A Probowl And A Superbowl Qb, Kellen Winslow, B. Edwards. R. Drougns, Ross Verba, Gary Baxter, Some New O-linemen, Some New D-linebackers And Still You Say Your Team Will Finish Last. You Are An Idiot Bka. You Say All These Guys Are Really Good And Yet You Still Dis The Team Like That. You Must Live Around Cleveland Area, Cause You Are Just Like The Them Around Here, Losers. I Will Never Say Pittsburgh Will Finish In Last Place. Even When We Went 6-10 Two Years Ago, I Still Ran My Mouth That Pittsburgh Will Win Their Division And Go To The Superbowl, Because I Have Faith And Belief That Pittsburgh Is The Best Team In The Afc-nfl. Hell, We Beat Both Superbowl Teams Last Year During Regular Season In Back-to-back Weeks. If The Afc Championship Were Played Like Baseball Or Basketball, Best Of 5 Or 7 Games, I Know Pittsburgh Would Have Went To The Superbowl.