Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Classifieds

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 12-20-2009, 07:31 PM   #1
Quagmire
Water Boy

Member Number: 14660
Default Would like to get copy of Packers game on DVD

Hi fellow Steelers fans -- I'm a huge fan of the Steelers and also of the Packers and live in the Chicago area. I caught the final few minutes of today's Steelers-Packers game on TV after Fox, thankfully, cut from the lousy Bears-Ravens game. The Steelers-Packers game was a classic that I'd love to get on DVD so that I can watch whenever I want.

I would also like to get the sports/Steelers section from Monday's (12/21) Post-Gazette so that I can read all the Pittsburgh coverage of the game.

I'm hoping that one of you recorded the game and would be willing to burn it to a DVD for me, plus send me your Post-Gazette sports/Steelers section from 12/21 after reading it.

I can pay you via PayPal if that works for you.

Much obliged if anyone can help me out!
Quagmire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:49 PM   #2
7willBheaven
Starter

Member Number: 13312
Default Re: Would like to get copy of Packers game on DVD

I have a feeling that they will replay the game either Tues/Wed on NFL network...it was such a close game i bet they will...they should announce something today or monday as far as what games...so check out there line-up and find out.
7willBheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 05:27 PM   #3
SMR
Starter

Member Number: 2111

I would like a copy of the game as well. Can pay too. PLease let me know!
SMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 05:32 PM   #4
SteelGhost
Starter

Member Number: 13528

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7willBheaven View Post
I have a feeling that they will replay the game either Tues/Wed on NFL network...it was such a close game i bet they will...they should announce something today or monday as far as what games...so check out there line-up and find out.
Yes, they will replay it tomorrow on NFL Network.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/networ...12%2F22%2F2009

9:30 PM NFL REPLAY: GB vs. PIT Green Bay Packers vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (12/20/09) - Ben Roethlisberger's career-high 503 yards gives the Steelers a win and keeps their hope alive for a playoff spot. Mike Wallace catches the game-winning TD with three seconds remaining to stop Pittsburgh's losing streak a five.

SteelGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 01:50 AM   #5
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 10642

Those games on nfl network are edited.I taped the game (as i tape all the steelers game of course,as i am a fan).So anybody looking for a copy on dvd.I would have no problem doing that for you.I am old school so i taped it on vhs tape using my vcr(might have to explain the the young people what that is).So i would have to put it on a dvd.Just pm me the details and i can have a copy out to you-thanks
lambertlunaticfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:47 AM   #6
7willBheaven
Starter

Member Number: 13312

The good thing about NFL Replay it cuts the pointless crap out of it, timeouts, 2 min warning, 3 n outs, some penalties, etc (though it lets you know what was skipped/etc on the bottom of the screen). 1.5 hours compared to close to 4 hours, cant complain!
7willBheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:00 AM   #7
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 10642

Sorry but i can complain about it.As i HATE edited games.To you all that stuff is pointless but it's part of the game.And i just feel without it you don't get a feel for the game.I mean 3 and outs are still part of the game.And would like to know why they went 3 and out.I know we all have busy lifes but if i am going to watch a game.I am not too busy to sit and watch a whole game.Thats why i was pissed when they released that dvd for super bowl xl that had all the playoffs and super bowl game on it and they are all edited.Makes no sense to me,if you are producing a game for dvd why not show the whole game.Just my thought about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7willBheaven View Post
The good thing about NFL Replay it cuts the pointless crap out of it, timeouts, 2 min warning, 3 n outs, some penalties, etc (though it lets you know what was skipped/etc on the bottom of the screen). 1.5 hours compared to close to 4 hours, cant complain!
lambertlunaticfan is offline   Reply With Quote