Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2006, 02:22 PM   #21
Avoid Lloyd
Bench Warmer
 
Avoid Lloyd's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 155
Member Number: 1024
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Trent Dilfer on NFL Network last night

lol Dilfer is fair and balanced? haha not quite.
Avoid Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 02:40 PM   #22
RoethlisBURGHer
Living Legend
Supporter
 
RoethlisBURGHer's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Clowns Town,Ohio
Posts: 5,941
Member Number: 370
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Trent Dilfer on NFL Network last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteeLKurtain
HE WAS THE MVP OF THE SUPERBOWL... Besides, I like Dilfer on NFL network, I think he is fair and balanced. However I disagree, the zone blitz will bother Matthew Hasselbeck.
WRONG!Ray Lewis was the MVP of that Super Bowl,but Disney decided it was better for thier image to have Dilfer do the "I'm going to Disney World!" commercial rather than a murderer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZorntoLargent
I think they only have Dilfer because the Seahawks looked to go all the way to the Super Bowl
Actually,they got Dilfer when he signed with Cleveland...because they knew he wouldn't have anything better to do once the Playoffs started.
__________________

Congrats to the 2009 Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins
RoethlisBURGHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 03:06 PM   #23
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Hollidaysburg PA
Posts: 19,587
Gender: Male
Member Number: 541
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Trent Dilfer on NFL Network last night

Dilfer Is A Bastard. The Guy has no clue what he is talking about.
__________________

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 03:08 PM   #24
LambertIsGod58
Team President
 
LambertIsGod58's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Bridgeport, NY
Posts: 2,421
Gender: Male
Member Number: 410
Thanks: 29
Thanked 55 Times in 25 Posts
Default Re: Trent Dilfer on NFL Network last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteeLKurtain
HE WAS THE MVP OF THE SUPERBOWL... Besides, I like Dilfer on NFL network, I think he is fair and balanced. However I disagree, the zone blitz will bother Matthew Hasselbeck.


Recheck your facts on MVP....
__________________


"Life is a journey and you never arrive" Chuck Noll 1969-91
LambertIsGod58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 05:35 PM   #25
SteelersNation7
Draft Prospect
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 60
Member Number: 466
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Trent Dilfer on NFL Network last night

Actually he's been on our side before this game...so I would say he's biased towards Seattle for a reason.
SteelersNation7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:11 PM   #26
steelermaniac
Banned
 
steelermaniac's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Portland, Maine
Posts: 101
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1550
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Trent Dilfer on NFL Network last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteeLKurtain
HE WAS THE MVP OF THE SUPERBOWL... Besides, I like Dilfer on NFL network, I think he is fair and balanced. However I disagree, the zone blitz will bother Matthew Hasselbeck.

Agreed, Dilfer is a great reporter. He speaks fair and balanced. Its also great to hear from someone who has an inside look at the teams. He should win an emmy for his reporting.
steelermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 07:20 PM   #27
DieHard4Stillers
Water Boy
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3
Member Number: 1629
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Trent Dilfer on NFL Network last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by noto45
dilfer is so one sided. his best friend is Hasslbuck maybe they drink coffe together
http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/smilies/rofl.gif

NAAAHH! French Vanilla hazlenut Lattes!!
DieHard4Stillers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 09:56 PM   #28
ngreene15
Bench Warmer
 
ngreene15's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Regina, Canada
Posts: 218
Gender: Male
Member Number: 595
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Trent Dilfer on NFL Network last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityMan786
Dilfer Is A Bastard. The Guy has no clue what he is talking about.

Biased aside, he knows what he's talking about. Matt Hasselback is like his best friend, you can expect him to be talking the Seahawks up.

I remember after the Seahawks beat the Panthers he was interviewing Hasselback and he said to "... I don't know if this is appropriate for TV, but I've never been more proud of someone in my life." So we all know who he is cheering for.
__________________

I'm on my way, I can feel my ring comin, it's the blood of a champion, pumpin, deep inside my veins, too much pride to be runnin I'ma get what I can and more, even if my blood, my sweat, and my tears don't mean nothin, it's the heart of a champion
ngreene15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 10:08 PM   #29
Hawk Believer
Team Captain
 
Hawk Believer's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 866
Member Number: 1580
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Trent Dilfer on NFL Network last night

Dilfer actually guest co-hosted a local sports radio show out here in Seattle last week. No doubt who he is pulling for. He seems very articulate. For a guy who has had a mediocre career (though its a little wierd saying that about a guy who has a SB ring) he was an excellent mentor to Hasslebeck. He comes off as a very respectable team player, if not a starting QB.
__________________
A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man. - Jebediah Springfield
Hawk Believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 10:15 PM   #30
SteelCurtain81
Banned
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 10
Member Number: 1630
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Trent Dilfer on NFL Network last night

why are you pussies so concerned with what the cleveland browns quarterback has to say
your from pittsburgh, at least pretend to act like you got a pair, instead "oh oh dilfer keeps giving a biased opinion"

MAN UP ladies
SteelCurtain81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts