Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Help Center > Feedback & Support

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Browns Bills
September 7, 2014, 1:00pmET

CBS
Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 07:45 AM   #1
GodofGridiron
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 10597
Default Steelersfever forums...

Im gonna remove myself from the roster of posters on this forums.

Apparently my comments to a particular someone was deemed an insult or a personal attack. I guess its been made known dissenting views surrounding certain subjects like Ben, the O line and Bruce Arians isnt appreciated and its a shame because open criticism when its necessary and when its based with facts allows for different viewpoints. Now we all dont have to agree and we certainly dont have to like one another, but i feel ive afforded most of you a great deal of respect in this platform.

Dissenting views are what makes this country great...or shall i say, made this country great. But as times change attitudes change and now apparently speaking out to some is actually speaking out of line to others. So, with that said, im closing my account riding off into the sunset.

Cheers!!!! 2010 we return...stairway to 7 Good luck folks. Peace
Old 01-05-2010, 07:56 AM   #2
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413
Default Re: Steelersfever forums...

Wow - talk about being oversensitive.

I wasn't going to even bother responding to your last post and was going to allow the rift to die off as most usually do around here, but you just had to post this nonsense to call attention to yourself and rehash it all over again which is pointless.

You are right - there is absolutely nothing wrong with dissenting views - it's what makes this board tick, but talking down to other posters because they don't share your view on any given subject and trying to make them look like idiots is just plain WRONG as well as immature.

In closing, all I can say is and maybe when you realize that you get more in life with sugar than with vinegar, you'll come back and join in some good football discussion instead of your incessant need to put others down because they don't agree with your opinion.

No need to keep this thread open.

The Anti-Wahoo
Closed Thread