Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...
Bills
GAMEDAY
September 11, 2014, 8:25pm ET
CBS

Old 01-31-2006, 09:41 AM   #1
OldschoolSteelerFan
Water Boy

Member Number: 1453
Default To all the mourning Bungles fans out there

Well, well, well.....I figured the the Ohio River would be flooding, what with all the crying in Bungle-town after the ass-whoopin put on the "mighty Bengals" in the playoff opener. You people amaze me....there is ALWAYS an excuse why you lose, and since you have been losers forever, there are millions of those excuses. First off, Palmer got injured by a clean play, so GET OVER IT! Second, everyone has to play with injured starters, and your team is no exception. Third, it's a new year, but SAME OLD BENGALS. You know, I made the four hour drive to watch the regular season Steelers win, and I proudly sported my Roethlisberger jersey, to which I was greeted with "Hey Worthlessberger" more times than necessary. But, nonetheless, I went inside, where I heard the endless whining and griping of many years of built up frustrations from the Bengal faithful. I heard "Who-Dey" until I wanted to puke. I saw the pitiful attempt at the Bengal fans to imitate the Terrible Towel with their little orange crying towels. In the last quarter, I saw the "Bengal Faithful" heading to the exits like someone had just yelled "FIRE!!" as they knew it was the SAME OLD BENGALS representing them on that day. I guess what I'm getting at is, nestle into your warm homes on Superbowl Sunday with your little orange towels in hand, and watch the best damn team in the NFL dismantle the Seahawks, even though we heard "This is our division now" from you just a few short weeks ago. Congrats on winning the battle, but watch who wins the whole damn war. " To be the man, you've gotta beat the man.....Whooooooh!".....(Rick Flair)
GO STEELERS......GO TONY STEWART #20 HOME DEPOT TEAM

*Everyone has the right to be stupid; some people just abuse the privilege.*
OldschoolSteelerFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 10:53 AM   #2
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default Re: To all the mourning Bungles fans out there

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldschoolSteelerFan
Well, well, well.....I figured the the Ohio River would be flooding, what with all the crying in Bungle-town after the ass-whoopin put on the "mighty Bengals" in the playoff opener. You people amaze me....there is ALWAYS an excuse why you lose, and since you have been losers forever, there are millions of those excuses. First off, Palmer got injured by a clean play, so GET OVER IT! Second, everyone has to play with injured starters, and your team is no exception. Third, it's a new year, but SAME OLD BENGALS. You know, I made the four hour drive to watch the regular season Steelers win, and I proudly sported my Roethlisberger jersey, to which I was greeted with "Hey Worthlessberger" more times than necessary. But, nonetheless, I went inside, where I heard the endless whining and griping of many years of built up frustrations from the Bengal faithful. I heard "Who-Dey" until I wanted to puke. I saw the pitiful attempt at the Bengal fans to imitate the Terrible Towel with their little orange crying towels. In the last quarter, I saw the "Bengal Faithful" heading to the exits like someone had just yelled "FIRE!!" as they knew it was the SAME OLD BENGALS representing them on that day. I guess what I'm getting at is, nestle into your warm homes on Superbowl Sunday with your little orange towels in hand, and watch the best damn team in the NFL dismantle the Seahawks, even though we heard "This is our division now" from you just a few short weeks ago. Congrats on winning the battle, but watch who wins the whole damn war. " To be the man, you've gotta beat the man.....Whooooooh!".....(Rick Flair)
Wow Oldschool,

thats pretty brave of you to come in here and call out some Bengal fans right after you reach the SB....feel better now that you have that off your chest?

Can you say bandwagon?

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 12:11 PM   #3
OldschoolSteelerFan
Water Boy

Member Number: 1453

uhhhh....Bandwagon? as the name might imply to the fairly intelligent, I have been a fan since the seventies, and having endured smack talk by pathetic Bengals fans for decades now, I have earned the right to call them out. Now go watch your Pats in the Superbo....oh, sorry.....maybe next year.
GO STEELERS......GO TONY STEWART #20 HOME DEPOT TEAM

*Everyone has the right to be stupid; some people just abuse the privilege.*
OldschoolSteelerFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 01:35 PM   #4
augustashark
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 900

Quote:
uhhhh....Bandwagon? as the name might imply to the fairly intelligent, I have been a fan since the seventies, and having endured smack talk by pathetic Bengals fans for decades now, I have earned the right to call them out. Now go watch your Pats in the Superbo....oh, sorry.....maybe next year.
Uh....LITP, I think he's got you! BTW is all your posts this week going to include "Bandwagon"? Just wondering!
Old 01-31-2006, 04:02 PM   #5
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Quote:
You are telling me that you are 40+ and your first post on a new forum is a monologue about how much the Bengals stink?

Looks like it has started something of a riot though eh? Maybe you should have posted it...say....sometime directly after the Steelers beat the Bengals.

By the way, everyones nicknames aren't literal - for example, I am quite literally living in the present...not the past.

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Old 01-31-2006, 04:06 PM   #6
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by augustashark
Uh....LITP, I think he's got you! BTW is all your posts this week going to include "Bandwagon"? Just wondering!
AugustaStalker,

I hope you are gaining some self respect following me around from post to post like this - you're acting like a little girl who can't accept she has been dumped - sorry I hurt your feelings doll - but its time to move on.

I have made quite a few posts this week - maybe you could dig up 2 or 3 of them that mention bandwagon?

No?

Thought not.

Nevermind there is still time left in the day for one of your 'gay smack' routines...they really ARE in a majority of your posts - doesn't take Freud to see whats going on there.

NM
Old 01-31-2006, 04:16 PM   #7
Ruck Fules
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 1679

Quote:
Welcome to 3 weeks ago.
Old 01-31-2006, 04:18 PM   #8
bengalsfan21
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 420

I must agree with LITP you wait until your in the Super Bowl to come talk your smack, where were you a few months back with the real Steeler fans......Or were you deciding on which bandwagon to jump on, explain to me in general what makes the Steelers better then the Bengals....And please include recent stats with your "opinions" bc the past is the past like some Steeler fans have also stated....Also whoever dwells in the past is only afraid of the future, soon your name will change to "Oldschoolbengalsfan" and you will do this same shit and say the Steelers suck when the Bengals are in the super bowl.
Again please use recent stats with your "opinions".
bengalsfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 04:26 PM   #9
BB2W
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 328

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalsfan21
explain to me in general what makes the Steelers better then the Bengals....And please include recent stats.
I'll give it a shot... Steelers are 4-1 in the last five games vs. the Bengals.
Old 01-31-2006, 04:29 PM   #10
bengalsfan21
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 420

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB2W
I'll give it a shot... Steelers are 4-1 in the last five games vs. the Bengals.
And they played the same "easy" schedule the Bengals had in the beginning of the season
bengalsfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote