Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 01-09-2010, 09:42 PM   #1
BIGWILL90
Water Boy

Member Number: 14818
Default True Colors!

What do you know! Bengals fans showing there true colors down here in cincy. All season long they were talking sh!t about how good they were and beating the steelers for once- which pisses me off cause i live close to cincy. And now they lose to the the jets and everyone is sayin how palmer sucks and should be traded, graham is horrible kicker, get rid of marvin. blah blah blah!!! Same Sh!t different day. I will rememer this next time they start talking trash.
BIGWILL90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:54 PM   #2
mesaSteeler
A Son of Martha
Supporter

Member Number: 10438
Default Re: True Colors!

You mean they are not blaming us for their loss to the Jets? Amazing!
mesaSteeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:58 PM   #3
Shea
Head Coach

Member Number: 5066

I get what you are saying, the fickle part of it.

But after watching the game today, it does seem that Palmer and Ochostupido are overrated. Every Bengal game I've pretty much ever watched, the kicking game was horrible. And how long does the owner keep Lewis?

Some of the Cinci fans are seeing what is right in front of their faces.

The team is the same ole kings of suck. Maybe it's nothing about the current talent or lack of, or either about the coaching. Maybe it goes towards God loving the Steelers and therefore looking the other way when it comes to the Bengals.

They are just mired in crap and suck - and have been for decades - and I don't see them climbing out of that anytime soon.
Shea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:11 PM   #4
stb_steeler
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 14315

Well its been 2 weeks Ocho Stinkos been saying we'll see a different team. Ok he's some what right. Why does the media week after week, year after year put him in a spot light. I guess we all need some humor from time to time.

Might as well dress em in skirts!
stb_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:20 PM   #5
zulater
Team Owner

Member Number: 5296

I always loved how Bengal fans parlayed one long pass to Chris Henry into a total belief that the Bengals would have won SB XL if KVO hadn't taken out Palmer's knee. .
Old 01-09-2010, 10:23 PM   #6
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,886 Times in 1,653 Posts

haha...they have the same offensive coordinator debate going on ....

http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=52871
MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:26 PM   #7
7willBheaven
Starter

Member Number: 13312

This is the same thing a lot of teams experience....their team loses a big game/gets kicked outta the playoffs/dont make the playoffs/etc...and fans call for peoples heads. Just look at a lot of us around here, throughout a majority of the year it was like that with Steelers fans....nothing out of the ordinary.
7willBheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:28 PM   #8
Shea
Head Coach

Member Number: 5066

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulater View Post
I always loved how Bengal fans parlayed one long pass to Chris Henry into a total belief that the Bengals would have won SB XL if KVO hadn't taken out Palmer's knee. .
I loved how Theismann brought up that that was Palmer's only completion during that game, and used those statistics to point out that Palmer needed to greatly improve upon his previous playoff performance because they weren't up to snuff.

The dude had his knee blown out on that play, early in the game, and you're going to use those stats to critique a player in the playoffs??

I usually don't care who calls a game, but after listening to Joe today I get why so many people here get annoyed with announcers.
Shea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:34 PM   #9
BIGWILL90
Water Boy

Member Number: 14818

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7willBheaven View Post
This is the same thing a lot of teams experience....their team loses a big game/gets kicked outta the playoffs/dont make the playoffs/etc...and fans call for peoples heads. Just look at a lot of us around here, throughout a majority of the year it was like that with Steelers fans....nothing out of the ordinary.
Yes very true. But the fans here act like there team is so untouchable and they have the best players when there winning. I mean look at last year they won like 4 or 5 games or somethin the same ol bengals fans sayin oh we suck, now this season they turn it around (i guess) and get to the playoffs for once. I would be be pretty damn happy if I was them to atleast get this far.
BIGWILL90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:36 PM   #10
klick81
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 1396

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shea View Post
I loved how Theismann brought up that that was Palmer's only completion during that game, and used those statistics to point out that Palmer needed to greatly improve upon his previous playoff performance because they weren't up to snuff.

The dude had his knee blown out on that play, early in the game, and you're going to use those stats to critique a player in the playoffs??

I usually don't care who calls a game, but after listening to Joe today I get why so many people here get annoyed with announcers.
He was actually reffering to Palmer's stats on his previous game against the Jets one week ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines Ward
What are you going to say, I was too rough?
klick81 is offline   Reply With Quote