Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 01-17-2010, 04:51 PM   #1
supa_fly_steeler
Banned

Member Number: 15332
Default Top 5 Most Hated Teams

1. Baltimore Ravens-
Their leader should be behind bars, their city is a pile of dogpoop, There team smack talk and most of their fans are savage unruly people. Is their a more hated team in the AFCN than this?

2. New England Cheatriots-
Is their a more hated team globally in American Sports than this team. Their Owner looks like a guy who sniffs glue, Their Quarterback dumps his girlfriend after having a child and the Head Coach just looks like a guy thats homeless, he also dresses like a homeless during interviews.

3. Cincinnati Bengals-
Does anyone like a team full of convicts, They don't make the All-Pro teams but they do make the All-Convict teams.

4. Oakland Raiders-
You have to hate a team that thinks just because theys support a team that has a bandanner and covered by think their a bunch of gangsters... Really he only wears a bandanner and a eye cover because he is a gypsy to go get his eye checked out. The Owner is a rat, even their fans want him dead lol.

5. Stinkadelphia Eagles-
You hate them because their fans are the most embarrasing part from America, Their Coach looks constantly Constipated. And their just generally jealous of Pittsburgh sports by calling them Shittsburgh, but they can't see across their home properties to see what an ugly City that is, it also smells like shit.

6. Dallas Cowboys*-
America's Team? Perhaps Americas most hated team. There Owner looks like a rat and thinks he can run a team. He wishes he was born Dan Rooney. He builds big stadiums but doesn't really care about the players, When owners go down to handshakes, when his team losses he goes to defecate the toilets.

*Donates Honorable Mention

Your top 5 hated teams? explanations and funny logos would be a plus!
supa_fly_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 08:05 PM   #2
St33lersguy
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 8456
Default Re: Top 5 Most Hated Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by supa_fly_steeler View Post
1. Baltimore Ratbirds-
Their leader should be behind bars, their city is a pile of dogpoop, There team smack talk and most of their fans are savage unruly people. Is their a more hated team in the AFCN than this?

2. New England Cheatriots-
Is their a more hated team globally in American Sports than this team. Their Owner looks like a guy who sniffs glue, Their Quarterback dumps his girlfriend after having a child and the Head Coach just looks like a guy thats homeless, he also dresses like a homeless during interviews.

3. Cincinnati Bungals-
Does anyone like a team full of convicts, They don't make the All-Pro teams but they do make the All-Convict teams.

4. Oakland Raiders-
You have to hate a team that thinks just because theys support a team that has a bandanner and covered by think their a bunch of gangsters... Really he only wears a bandanner and a eye cover because he is a gypsy to go get his eye checked out. The Owner is a rat, even their fans want him dead lol.

5. Stinkadelphia Chokebirds-
You hate them because their fans are the most embarrasing part from America, Their Coach looks constantly Constipated. And their just generally jealous of Pittsburgh sports by calling them Shittsburgh, but they can't see across their home properties to see what an ugly City that is, it also smells like shit.

6. Dallas Crygirls*-
America's Team? Perhaps Americas most hated team. There Owner looks like a rat and thinks he can run a team. He wishes he was born Dan Rooney. He builds big stadiums but doesn't really care about the players, When owners go down to handshakes, when his team losses he goes to defecate the toilets.

*Donates Honorable Mention

Your top 5 hated teams? explanations and funny logos would be a plus!
There better
St33lersguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 08:12 PM   #3
MattsMe
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 2044

Quote:
Originally Posted by supa_fly_steeler View Post
4. Oakland Raiders-
Bandanner? Seriously?
MattsMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 08:21 PM   #4
supa_fly_steeler
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattsMe View Post
Bandanner? Seriously?
well what ever that is i call it a bandanna if thats how u spell it.
Old 01-17-2010, 08:46 PM   #5
BigBen'sSwagger
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 15463

I'll go with

1. Cheats have to be #1 they robbed us and many others of glory

1A. Cryboys I hope they suck for a long time just because JJ built that behemoth of a stadium and now he is charging fans out of the wazoo to go to a game. You could easily spend $800 per person just to get close parking and a nose bleed seat. it would serve justice if they couldn't fill it for a couple years.

3. Ratbirds Swearing out a bounty and the NFL turns it's head the other way. They whine as much as the seachickens and I love when we play them. 75th anniversary game was one of the greatest games of all time for me. James Harrison's coming out party

4. Colts only because of their prima donna QB. I will give him props he is good but he throws others under the bus when they lose.

5. Jags. They always always play us hard. Fred Taylor was a Steeler killer. Would have put the titans here but we got revenge on them when they started off the year 0-6 after stomping the towel. Fisher talked to Dungy about the curse and the players signed a Terrible Towel and sent it to the school and also had one framed and is in their showcase. According to an interview he gave to Jim Rome.
Old 01-17-2010, 10:22 PM   #6
steelerdude15
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 15774

1. The Ravens
Living here in Maryland with the fans are horrible. All they do is talk trash, say how their team is the best, and they always, ALWAYS bring up Big Ben's accident and when he has gotten concussions have said he can't take care of his health and complain how dirty we play.
2. The Bungals
Overrated team, horrible fans, and Palmer is a punk. I'll give it to them, they deserved it this year with everything they went through, but they'll always be the Bungals to me. Carson Palmer can hate the Steelers as much as he hates UCLA, I don't care, he's still a punk in my book and can run his mouth as much as he wants. The fans are pathetic (we must remember, not all fans are the same, I'm sure there are good and loyal fans for the team), they act like they are the biggest thing in the world and when they lose they hate their team (sounds like most Raven fans).
3. The Cowboys
The greatest Super Bowl rival, no doubt, but they are highly overrated. I don't understand how we got Cowgirl fans here in Maryland... O wait, they're "America's Team," the biggest bandwagon jumpers ever. When any fan who isn't a Steelers fan ask why there are so many of us, there's a history behind it, with all the steel mills and other companies closing in the sixties and seventies and had to go to other places to find work (that explains why I live in Maryland, parents moved here from PA to find work).
4.The Patriots
Now these are the two teams I don't like. The fans are ****y and their time as number one is over. I used to hate losing to them and loved beating them. I can remember my heart sinking every time we would lose to them. My best friend is from New York and he told me that his cousin now lives in Boston for her job and when the Pats were undefeated going into SB 42, they were already putting 19-0 everywhere in the city, deserves them right...
5. The Browns
I'm really only going with this because they've been rivals since the fifties I believe and I hate losing to them. At least some of their fans are loyal and stick with them.
Now... I do see the Chargers becoming a really good rival in the next few years and our rivalry with Oakland isn't the same as it used to be. So that's my list.
steelerdude15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 10:56 PM   #7
supa_fly_steeler
Banned

Why do the Roti***** Ratbirds exist lol seriously?
Old 01-17-2010, 11:47 PM   #8
SteelerNation12
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 15759

4. Oakland Raiders-

Thanks for the laugh.
SteelerNation12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 04:00 AM   #9
Galax Steeler
The Virginia Hillbilly
Supporter

Member Number: 3287
Thanked 3,077 Times in 1,302 Posts
My Mood: Lurking

I have to put the Patriots at the top of the list followed by the Bungholes I can't stand either organiztion.
Old 01-18-2010, 09:23 AM   #10
MDSTEELERFAN
Water Boy

Member Number: 12840

1. Baltimore Ratbirds- There is a reason their fans are called "Balti-Morons" , their leader is a murderer, and ya just can't respect any team that asks the NFL commissioner to change a game because "we don't want the Steelers to beat us again on national TV".

2. New England Cheatriots - Their cheating head coach used to be a Brown (enough said) and the QB should be wearing diapers he cries so much.

3. Cincinnati Bung-holes - Convicts, egomaniacs and people who should ride in/fall out of pick up trucks.

4. Baltimore Ratbirds - see #1 above

5. Baltimore Ratbirds - see #1 above
MDSTEELERFAN is offline   Reply With Quote