Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2010, 11:10 AM   #11
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend
 
Dino 6 Rings's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Arkansas (formerly New Jersey)
Posts: 8,248
Gender: Male
Member Number: 6891
Thanks: 17
Thanked 57 Times in 32 Posts
Default Re: Is Jerry Jones a Rat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by supa_fly_steeler View Post
Remember Super Bowl were his team beat the Bills 52-17?

I agree you wonder why people hate Americas Exclusive Team.
I made the exact same point talking with a Cowboy fan at work, flat out said, "Didn't you have 50+ on Buffalo in a Super Bowl?" the guy looked at me like "how would a Steeler fan remember that" and I followed up with "your team needed to be humbled and got the beat down they deserved so quit your crying"

He walked off mad...oh well
__________________
SuperBowl Wins - How many does YOUR team have?
Steelers 6, 49ers 5, Cowboys 5, Packers 4, Giants 4, Redskins 3, Raiders 3, Pats 3, Broncos 2, Dolphins 2, Colts 2, Ravens 2 Bears 1,Jets 1, Bucs 1, Rams 1, Chiefs 1, Saints1
Dino 6 Rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:53 PM   #12
supa_fly_steeler
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: They call me bruce wayne batman cape crusader
Posts: 3,647
Gender: Male
Member Number: 15332
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Is Jerry Jones a Rat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino 6 Rings View Post
I made the exact same point talking with a Cowboy fan at work, flat out said, "Didn't you have 50+ on Buffalo in a Super Bowl?" the guy looked at me like "how would a Steeler fan remember that" and I followed up with "your team needed to be humbled and got the beat down they deserved so quit your crying"

He walked off mad...oh well
how does he not remember that? *silently he just wants to know when it was because he doesnt know he takes off his cowboy jersey and underneath is a brady t-shirt* lol.
supa_fly_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:10 PM   #13
Angus Burgher
Team Captain
 
Angus Burgher's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: DC
Posts: 718
Member Number: 15057
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Is Jerry Jones a Rat?

The title of this thread is particularly funny to me because I just finished Book 6 of Stephen King's Dark Tower series earlier this week, Song of Susannah. (BTW, plot spoilers ahead.)

At the end of the story, we're introduced to this character called Sayre who is desribed as a creepy looking older man in a suit. and later we learn that his human face is actually a mask concealing the head of a rat (yes I know how bizarre this sounds). But for some reason, as I was reading this, I pictured Sayre as Jerry Jones. I guess he does have some sort of rat-like appearance.
__________________
Born of love and cast in light - don't you know we cannot die
Angus Burgher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 05:54 PM   #14
SteelerNation12
Bench Warmer
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 264
Member Number: 15759
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Is Jerry Jones a Rat?

Your job is to stop the other team and if you can't too bad. I would do that same thing.
SteelerNation12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:17 AM   #15
steelerdude15
Assistant Coach
 
steelerdude15's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,311
Gender: Male
Member Number: 15774
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Is Jerry Jones a Rat?

I don't really believe he's a rat, but he does make some really stupid decisions.
steelerdude15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 05:57 AM   #16
supa_fly_steeler
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: They call me bruce wayne batman cape crusader
Posts: 3,647
Gender: Male
Member Number: 15332
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Is Jerry Jones a Rat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angus Burgher View Post
The title of this thread is particularly funny to me because I just finished Book 6 of Stephen King's Dark Tower series earlier this week, Song of Susannah. (BTW, plot spoilers ahead.)

At the end of the story, we're introduced to this character called Sayre who is desribed as a creepy looking older man in a suit. and later we learn that his human face is actually a mask concealing the head of a rat (yes I know how bizarre this sounds). But for some reason, as I was reading this, I pictured Sayre as Jerry Jones. I guess he does have some sort of rat-like appearance.
lol were not the only ones.

google has jerry jones ratified 100k times.

http://thesportshernia.typepad.com/b...r-peepers.html
supa_fly_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 11:21 AM   #17
memphissteelergirl
Head Coach
 
memphissteelergirl's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Inside your brain
Posts: 1,923
Gender: Female
Member Number: 2648
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Is Jerry Jones a Rat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by supa_fly_steeler View Post
lol were not the only ones.

google has jerry jones ratified 100k times.

http://thesportshernia.typepad.com/b...r-peepers.html
Classic!!

__________________
Memo to all smack-talkin' trolls: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."-Abe Lincoln
memphissteelergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts