Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Art Gallery

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 01-30-2010, 11:52 AM   #1
Allstar
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 2327
Default New custom figure work. (Pic Heavy)

Here is some of the work I have been doing recently. Also going to be doing some work for Robert Meachum of the Saints and Jarrett Bush of the Packers. If you get a chance guys jump to my site www.allstarcustomsonline.com and become a fan on facebook. Or if your on facebook just search all star customs online. Would love to see some of the black and gold on there. Finally soon I will be able to custom bobbleheads with a actual real face sculpts as well as real face sculpts for these custom Mcfarlanes. Thanks for taking a look.

Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:55 PM   #2
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 10927
Default Re: New custom figure work. (Pic Heavy)

du Louvre should have a wing for "customs". Yours should be prominently displayed.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 08:49 AM   #3
Allstar
Bench Warmer

How you been vincent still crackin away at some customs yourself? Been a while since I have been on here. Would love to see some new work on your end.
Old 01-31-2010, 10:28 AM   #4
SMR
Starter

Member Number: 2111

You do awesome work!! I have a 12" Roethlisberger McFarlane and he is wearing the home black jersey. I want to do a custom yellow jersey variation. I have acrylic paint and I hope that is the one to use? What are the steps should I take to make the turn the black jersey into yellow? Should I use like white paint or primer first and then paint yellow over it or what? I've also heard about clear acrylic sealer matte. I don't want to be missing anything or getting the wrong things or even doing the wrong steps! Please help me out with this. I am very serious about wanting to do the best job I can possibly do. Anyone help me please!

SMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 06:23 PM   #5
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 10927

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
How you been vincent still crackin away at some customs yourself? Been a while since I have been on here. Would love to see some new work on your end.
I hit a wall at about 40 Steelers. Maybe it was the holidays. I've been SLOWLY working on a 12" Bradshaw, and 6" Ray Mansfield and Johnny Blood McNally. The latter two are some extensive sculpting.

Interesting that you chose that pose for Mendy. I did a very similar one of Bullet Bill Dudley. Its in the posted pics several threads back. http://forums.steelersfever.com/show...20&postcount=2 1st row, 5th from the right.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:38 PM   #6
Allstar
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
I hit a wall at about 40 Steelers. Maybe it was the holidays. I've been SLOWLY working on a 12" Bradshaw, and 6" Ray Mansfield and Johnny Blood McNally. The latter two are some extensive sculpting.

Interesting that you chose that pose for Mendy. I did a very similar one of Bullet Bill Dudley. Its in the posted pics several threads back. http://forums.steelersfever.com/show...20&postcount=2 1st row, 5th from the right.
Looking good Vincent works looks real sharp.