Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 02-03-2006, 01:11 AM   #21
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default Re: So help me God

Quote:
Originally Posted by augustashark
Your right I can't say that you want to be accepted and then say you post with sarcasim?

As far as popular, the only way I know how to judge that on the msg board is the following:

LITP-1277 posts and 156 rep

Augusta-286 posts and 87 rep

Do the math! If you need help with this let me know. I do however enjoy busting you up! more then talking football!

Now go grab your retainer and your Tom Brady teddy bear and hit the sack!

They way I see it you just got smacked!
My poor little Stalker.

I am not equating popularity with rep points - its real cute that you do though.

You are a Steelers fan - you get positive rep for saying "Woo! Go Steelers!"

Im glad you can admit that talking football is a secondary motivation for you being here - honesty is the best policy.

Im quickly boring of you - can you post something of interest next time please.

You also badly need to work on your grammar/spelling - it's to the standard I would expect of a 6 year old and quite frankly embarrassing.

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.

Last edited by Livinginthe past; 02-03-2006 at 01:14 AM.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 01:23 AM   #22
augustashark
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 900

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginthe past
My poor little Stalker.

I am not equating popularity with rep points - its real cute that you do though.

You are a Steelers fan - you get positive rep for saying "Woo! Go Steelers!"

Im glad you can admit that talking football is a secondary motivation for you being here - honesty is the best policy.

Im quickly boring of you - can you post something of interest next time please.

NM
I give credit where credit is due and so does everyone else. You find me one post here I said and I'm quoting you here "Woo! Go Steelers!" and received a rep point for it. Well I'll put a pats logo on my avatar!

Being bored is the first sign of depression! Hope everything is ok?

You want intrest, well here ya go. I think that you are so red assed about not being in the SB, and the fact that we are is killing you. If I remember right you thought without a doubt you guys would win in Denver and if I know you like I think I do you thought Indy would be hosting the championship game against the Pats....Then you come in here after the game and whoa you are singing a different tune! Turnabout is fair play my friend.

I reiterate you are the only one who has ever dinged me on reps.....The must mean something to you, why else would you take them from me?

Last edited by augustashark; 02-03-2006 at 01:43 AM.
augustashark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 01:39 AM   #23
augustashark
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 900

Well LITP I see that you logged out!

I busted you up pretty good! Hope you sleep alright tonight! Asprin always works!
Old 02-03-2006, 09:34 AM   #24
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478

Quote:
I give credit where credit is due and so does everyone else. You find me one post here I said and I'm quoting you here "Woo! Go Steelers!" and received a rep point for it. Well I'll put a pats logo on my avatar!

Being bored is the first sign of depression! Hope everything is ok?

You want intrest, well here ya go. I think that you are so red assed about not being in the SB, and the fact that we are is killing you. If I remember right you thought without a doubt you guys would win in Denver and if I know you like I think I do you thought Indy would be hosting the championship game against the Pats....Then you come in here after the game and whoa you are singing a different tune! Turnabout is fair play my friend.

I reiterate you are the only one who has ever dinged me on reps.....The must mean something to you, why else would you take them from me?
I can tell you are the sort of gal who needs things explained slowly to them, lets try this one item at a time.

Lets start with........

AugustaStalker is a liar.

I asked you how you knew I had neg-repped you - you didnt reply - that makes you a sad little liar.

Answer that one then I may do you the favor of replying to the rest of your post.

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.

Last edited by Livinginthe past; 02-03-2006 at 11:13 AM.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 09:47 AM   #25
smashmouth
Water Boy

Member Number: 1463

I don't care if the talk to the kid who picks up tee after the kick. Lets get it on! I can't wait.
I need superbowl anything and a cold beer!

Lets Go DE-Fense
smashmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 12:56 PM   #26
3 to be 4
Team Owner

Member Number: 992

Quote:
I'm trying....Can you pm me so we can talk it out!

I do though have a question......When the f*ck are you going to change your screen name!

I have a new one for you 4 to be 5!!! I hope the pats do well on sunday! Good luck!

HEY! i never said WHEN they'd get number 4. 2006 is just fine.
3 to be 4 is offline   Reply With Quote