Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 02-06-2010, 11:40 AM   #121
ricardisimo
Administrator

Member Number: 15369
Default Re: "all we would need to do is leave people alone"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
I didn’t post it to “wow” you. And yes, I am aware that "Palestinians” aren’t ethnically “arab”, but are culturally, linguistically, and IMHO opinion, behaviorally “arab” to the extent that they’re muslim. As I said previously, the issue here is islam. For the rest of this, I will stay away from using “Arab” and will instead use “islam” or “muslim”.

Rather than allow this to digress into the pissing contest that “muslim / Israeli” discussions typically become, allow me to focus what I think is the central issue here and with all of islam – behavior. Behavior is really what separates the players in this conflict. islamic behavior toward Jews and Christians descends from their endemic hatred toward them. And I don’t see that hatred being returned. I see bad behavior being addressed in the form of defensive and preemptive action.

Ask yourself some really basic questions about this situation from the standpoint of behavior…

Do the Israelis, as a nation and unprovoked, attack muslims? The muslims have started 5 wars against Israel, and have mounted countless attacks on Israel utilizing militia, terrorists, suicide bombers, intifadas and all manner of atrocious behavior. Do Israelis strap on explosives and blow up muslim busses and cafes?

Do muslim countries welcome Jewish refugees? No. They create them. They also don’t welcome Palestinian refugees, which is a big piece of the problem. The Israelis didn’t create Palestinian refugees. Their muslim handlers did. Any Palestinian can be a full Israeli citizen. prosper, hold office, whatever, as long as they behave. The non-muslim Palestinians behave and live peacefully in Israel.

The Fatah and Hamas constitutions still call for the destruction of Israel. Ahmadineshithead threatens to blow Israel off the map on a daily basis. The Islamic schools teach their kids that Jews and Christians are apes and pigs and that they’re to be persecuted, killed and destroyed. No such rhetoric comes from the other side. Its behavior. The muslim is not willing to live in peace with the Jew. The Jew is.

Here’s a clue for the muslims – stop the bad behavior and respect the rights of Jews to live peacefully in their homeland.

Yes Ric, we are allowed to discuss this rationally in this country, and do.
This post and probably the next 15 are perfect examples of why I believe the world has been turned upside-down. Evidently, it's been this way for so long that no one notices.

The West wants peace?

Muslim countries create Jewish refugees?

The Taliban grow heroin?

Islam is somehow less sophisticated than Christianity?

Whatever. Enjoy the Kool-Aid, folks.
Old 02-06-2010, 11:48 AM   #122
ricardisimo
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACH1 View Post
In the gas chambers?
That's a good guess. They also learned that if the Germans could do what they did and not get wiped off of the map, than Israel could do the same.

If there were justice in the world, what is now called Israel would be called Palestine, and what is now called Germany would be called Israel.
Old 02-06-2010, 11:56 AM   #123
urgle burgle
Starter

Member Number: 12834
My Mood: Confused

in a perfect world...maybe, but then you get into

would spain be called mexico, japan called korea, china called mongolia, japan then becomes china, italy is called england, england called wales/ireland, america called Iriquois nation, germany called france, france called germany, persia called israel, israel called persia, and back again, egypt/syria called israel, italy called egypt, turkey called armenia, etc.

oh well....see ya in the funny papers
urgle burgle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 11:58 AM   #124
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 10927

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardisimo View Post
That's a good guess. They also learned that if the Germans could do what they did and not get wiped off of the map, than Israel could do the same.

If there were justice in the world, what is now called Israel would be called Palestine, and what is now called Germany would be called Israel.
So you're equating Israel's dealings with the Palestinians with nazi atrocities on the Jews?

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 12:06 PM   #125
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Quote:
This post and probably the next 15 are perfect examples of why I believe the world has been turned upside-down. Evidently, it's been this way for so long that no one notices.

The West wants peace?

Muslim countries create Jewish refugees?

The Taliban grow heroin?

Islam is somehow less sophisticated than Christianity?

Whatever. Enjoy the Kool-Aid, folks.

Ubuntu Boy. The rubber room is calling out to you .

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,

Abraham Lincoln
Old 02-06-2010, 03:02 PM   #126
ricardisimo
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by urgle burgle View Post
in a perfect world...maybe, but then you get into

would spain be called mexico, japan called korea, china called mongolia, japan then becomes china, italy is called england, england called wales/ireland, america called Iriquois nation, germany called france, france called germany, persia called israel, israel called persia, and back again, egypt/syria called israel, italy called egypt, turkey called armenia, etc.

oh well....see ya in the funny papers
Most of those don't apply, and the rest are ancient history. Israel is 60 years old. The refugees are still alive.

Kind of to your point, the idea is the same as with Native Americans, etc.: eventually the Palestinians will all be dead, or at least vastly outnumbered and hopelessly isolated, and it will all be moot. There's no Right-of-Return for the dead.

I'm pretty sure that's the plan.
Old 02-06-2010, 03:05 PM   #127
ricardisimo
Administrator

Quote:
So you're equating Israel's dealings with the Palestinians with nazi atrocities on the Jews?
Let's see... an Anti-semitic, militant, ethnologically-based nation that's willing to kill on a mass scale and herd the Semitic enemies of the state into gulags and camps.

Sound familiar?
Old 02-06-2010, 03:10 PM   #128
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Quote:
Most of those don't apply, and the rest are ancient history. Israel is 60 years old. The refugees are still alive.

Kind of to your point, the idea is the same as with Native Americans, etc.: eventually the Palestinians will all be dead, or at least vastly outnumbered and hopelessly isolated, and it will all be moot. There's no Right-of-Return for the dead.

I'm pretty sure that's the plan.
So the plan is to attrit down the Palestinians. Is this some sort of karmic retaliation for the holocaust? Will the non-muslim Palestinians be attritted as well?

Quote:
Let's see... an Anti-semitic, militant, ethnologically-based nation that's willing to kill on a mass scale and herd the Semitic enemies of the state into gulags and camps.

Sound familiar?
Where are your signals beamed in from?

Abraham Lincoln
Old 02-06-2010, 03:26 PM   #129
ricardisimo
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulater View Post
Nicely stated vincent.

I'm probably not as informed as I should be on the subject, and probably should leave things for others more well versed to say.

But regardless from my ill informed perspective, when I think of the Palestinians what immediatly comes to mind is victim for hire/ or rent. I see a people that have no real interest in prospering or showing self sufficience, just a people who want to claim perpetual victimhood and allow other Muslim entities to use them to further fan anti semitic causes.
Would you feel better about them if they were to get up off of their lazy victim asses and organize themselves into both political and military groups actively seeking to retake the land that they feel was taken from them illegally?

Probably not. They'd just be whiny losers, I suppose. Unless they were fighting against the Russians, Chinese or another one of our ideological enemies... then they'd be "Freedom Fighters".
Old 02-06-2010, 03:30 PM   #130
ricardisimo
Administrator

Quote:
Where are your signals beamed in from?
How many times do I have to tell you people? Tralfamadore.