Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 01-31-2010, 01:28 PM   #1
supa_fly_steeler
Banned

Member Number: 15332
Default Favre Hate Comments Watch

Find any minnesota fans hate towards brett favre and post here

Quote:
i would love to have peppers in minnesota but we wasted all our money on #4
You idiot he took you to the NFC Championship, enjoy being Super Bowless for the next few years
supa_fly_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 07:39 PM   #2
Godfather
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 547
Default Re: Favre Hate Comments Watch

Don't worry, they'll trade for McNabb in about 4 or 5 years and then they can lose yet another NFCCG.
Godfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 10:58 PM   #3
BrandonCarr39
Team Captain

Member Number: 7458

Both Andy Reid and Brad Childress are VERY close buddies(since their days in Wisconsin - Reid as a Packers assistant, and Childress as a Uni of WI assistant) - I'll bet Childress and Reid have been talking on the phone all week trying to discuss any kind of trade(assuming Favre retires).

Anyhow - Favre didn't blow that game for the Vikings - thanks to that 12th man in the huddle, it took them out of FG range, so it was nothing more than a desperation pass by Favre. Plus Childress made a huge boo-boo by just merely playing for the FG when the range was at 51 yards. If anything, if the Vikings had bothered to secure the ball decently, they would have won that game by double digits.

Not sure if they would have beaten Indy though - McKinnie and their RT would have gotten manhandled by Freeney and Mathis. And Manning would have shredded their pass D.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:47 AM   #4
supa_fly_steeler
Banned

Member Number: 15332

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNewman41 View Post
Both Andy Reid and Brad Childress are VERY close buddies(since their days in Wisconsin - Reid as a Packers assistant, and Childress as a Uni of WI assistant) - I'll bet Childress and Reid have been talking on the phone all week trying to discuss any kind of trade(assuming Favre retires).

Anyhow - Favre didn't blow that game for the Vikings - thanks to that 12th man in the huddle, it took them out of FG range, so it was nothing more than a desperation pass by Favre. Plus Childress made a huge boo-boo by just merely playing for the FG when the range was at 51 yards. If anything, if the Vikings had bothered to secure the ball decently, they would have won that game by double digits.

Not sure if they would have beaten Indy though - McKinnie and their RT would have gotten manhandled by Freeney and Mathis. And Manning would have shredded their pass D.
yea agreed but who would be the eagles starter in the city of "brotherly love" mike vick? kevin kolb he had a few good games but played bad the season before.

whoever it is will still get booed
supa_fly_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:39 AM   #5
El-Gonzo Jackson
Living Legend

Member Number: 8264
Thanked 2,902 Times in 1,362 Posts

I still think Favre is gonna retire....AGAIN....because Childress tried to bench him. Then he will come back, AGAIN to play for the Eagles and mentor Kevin Kolb as the future QB, while taking the Eagles to the playoffs and again imploding by turning the ball over.

To what TNewmann said about the 12 men in the huddle. I notice Aaron Rodgers back out of his offensive huddle several times a game to avoid too many men penalties. Favre could have easily done that and avoided the penalty. Instead he spends his post game telling reporters that "my leg is gonna be purple from the knee down tomorrow.....guaranteed". The guy is such a self centred drama queen.
Old 02-01-2010, 01:10 PM   #6
steelerdave1969
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 12338

I like Favre, but I dont want to hear about him the rest of the offseason every day until the first game of the season is started on that thursday nighter in New Orleans or Indianaplis... Just make a decision and stick with it Brett
Old 02-01-2010, 01:15 PM   #7
steelreserve
Goatse + Tubgirl = $$$

Member Number: 1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
Don't worry, they'll trade for McNabb in about 4 or 5 years and then they can lose yet another NFCCG.
If they fire their head coach and get Cowher, maybe they can lose two or three conference championships.

Ba-ZING!
Old 02-01-2010, 03:16 PM   #8
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerdave1969 View Post
I like Favre, but I dont want to hear about him the rest of the offseason every day until the first game of the season is started on that thursday nighter in New Orleans or Indianaplis
This is where I'm at. There is a helluva lot more to discuss in the offseason than . . . .

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote