Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 02-18-2010, 04:44 PM   #1
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413
Angry A Horrific Crime Beyond Words

O M G

After viewing this video, I am left horrified, angered and just speechless!!! Another evil SOB who shouldn't be afforded a trial. DIE bastard.

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/video/22599147/

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:57 PM   #2
devilsdancefloor
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 10172
Default Re: A Horrific Crime Beyond Words

we could always tie his hands and feet and find the nearest bridge. what a evil SOB he deserves the worst. Hopefully in jail they will find a nice little hole for him and that is still to kind

I believe that today more than ever a book should be sought after even if it has only one great page in it. We must search for fragments, splinters, toenails, anything that has ore in it, anything that is capable of resuscitating the body and the soul.

devilsdancefloor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:59 PM   #3
Indo
Head Coach

Member Number: 11222

OK. So I'm a little confused.

He abducted the baby from its grandmother and then threw it off the bridge?
Sooooo...if he didn't want the baby, why abduct it?
Or, if he does want it, he lied about throwing her off the bridge(?) to throw the police off of the trail of where the baby really is...but then he got arrested and confessed to a very serious crime. (Something tells me that this isn't the situation)

Or he intentionally wanted to kill the child so that he wouldn't have to pay support for it (as if he was going to in the first place). This is my guess. Yes. He needs to join the child at the bottom of the river...

I just don't understand some people. Really. What is it in this guy's head that made him believe that this was a viable option to dealing with his problems?

Last edited by Indo; 02-19-2010 at 12:54 PM.
Indo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:14 PM   #4
Preacher
Living Legend

Member Number: 16327

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indo View Post
OK. So I'm a little confused.

He abducted the baby from its grandmother and then threw it off the bridge?
Sooooo...if he didn't want the baby, why abduct it?
Or, if he does want it, he lied about throwing her off the bridge(?) to throw the police off of the trail of where the baby really is...but then he got arrested and confessed to a very serious crime. (Some thing tells me that this isn't the situation)

Or he intentionally wanted to kill the child so that he wouldn't have to pay support for it (as if he was going to in the first place). This is my guess. Yes. He needs to join the child at the bottom of the river...

I just don't understand some people. Really. What is it in this guy's head that made him believe that this was a viable option to dealing with his problems?
My guess...

It was a powerplay between him and the mother of the baby. It was all about him getting the last word to "Prove" himself over her.

Yes. People are that screwed up.
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:54 PM   #5
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
My guess...

It was a powerplay between him and the mother of the baby. It was all about him getting the last word to "Prove" himself over her.

Yes. People are that screwed up.
That is what I think happened, too, as the mother of that poor little girl was reportedly at the Courthouse at the time trying to obtain a PFA on that sick SOB.

This is one of the reasons I stayed away from family law during my paralegal career - it was just too much for me to take watching parents using their kids as pawns and paybacks.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:48 AM   #6
steelerdude15
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 15774

Man that's a sad story. This guy was messed up and it was good that the mother was trying to protect herself and the baby, but was in the middle of it. This guy should be locked up forever.
steelerdude15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:45 AM   #7
Galax Steeler
The Virginia Hillbilly
Supporter

Member Number: 3287
Thanked 3,060 Times in 1,293 Posts
My Mood: Lurking

That is terrible as HTG stated there should be no trial. He just needs to die.
Old 02-20-2010, 10:55 AM   #8
TroysBadDawg
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 6617

And some LAwyer will take his case and do his hardest to get him off saying he had a bad childhood or he is add or some such. They should disbar those lawyers also.

Here We Go Brownies Here We Go Woof Woof
Americanos dicen ingl?s, Aprietan dos para Deportaci?
TroysBadDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 11:15 AM   #9
SteelersinCA
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 9302

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroysBadDawg View Post
And some LAwyer will take his case and do his hardest to get him off saying he had a bad childhood or he is add or some such. They should disbar those lawyers also.
Yes the Constitution should be thrown out the window when we as a collective decide the defendant deserves no trial. And those attorneys that swear to uphold the Constitution should be disbarred because they are doing what they swore to do. double While we're at it let's go back to the wonderful collective and re-institute slavery, and women not voting.
SteelersinCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 03:07 PM   #10
steelreserve
Goatse + Tubgirl = $$$

Member Number: 1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersinCA View Post
Yes the Constitution should be thrown out the window when we as a collective decide the defendant deserves no trial. And those attorneys that swear to uphold the Constitution should be disbarred because they are doing what they swore to do. double While we're at it let's go back to the wonderful collective and re-institute slavery, and women not voting.
I think the point is, there are a certain set of attorneys whose goal is not so much to find the truth and seek justice as to make ridiculous excuses just for the sake of winning. Sadly, that's perverted the judicial system enough that it sometimes works, which only encourages those types of lawyers to try it more. Hey, you've got nothing to lose, might as well play the lottery.

You can see a similar effect in civil law with ridiculous tort lawsuits, only that's probably advanced to an even greater degree, with the effect of injecting paranoia throughout virtually every level of society.

The common thread in both? The lawyer is free to try tactics as slimy and underhanded as he'd like with little fear of repercussions. As long as that's allowed to happen, the selfish and the slimy ones can continue to abuse the legal system with impunity.

Personally, if it was my daughter who'd gotten killed, and the defense came up with some sorry "yes, but" excuse for why it was OK that the guy killed her because he was just lashing out because of his own rough childhood ... let's just say I wouldn't waste my time trying to get him disbarred when the system is already stacked against me that way. More like gouge his eyes out with my bare hands as soon as he left the courthouse.