Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 02-19-2010, 07:37 PM   #1
supa_fly_steeler
Banned

Member Number: 15332
Default What Movie/T.V. Program are you most looking forward to?

[YOUTUBE]FV60MpzoOG8[/YOUTUBE]

Mine is this.
supa_fly_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:10 PM   #2
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 10927
Default Re: What Movie/T.V. Program are you most looking forward to?

Bond 22
Bourne 4
Thomas Crown 3
Kill Bill 3

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:25 PM   #3
Borski
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 3150

The Hobbit

Remake of Red Dawn

Next Bond Movie

and I didnt know there was another Bourne movie coming out, but that's on my list now.
Old 02-19-2010, 08:28 PM   #4
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,199 Times in 3,492 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
Kill Bill 3

what have you heard that i havent (im going to google after this post).

the possibilities are endless as long as uma and quentin are all over it (and of course RZA doing the music score). its about as close to a comic book ive ever seen on film.

i think a sequel to vol II is out. i always imagined a prequel when the assassins were working together as a team. as unfortunate as carradines death was, a prequel would not need him to be a main part of the plot.

and it needs lots more of "Bud".
Old 02-19-2010, 08:28 PM   #5
Venom
Team Captain

Member Number: 13824

Im hearing that they are going to reboot the Spider Man movie , starting from the origin again. Also , they are talking to the Avatar people and looking to make the Spider Man movie in 3D !!!!
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:40 PM   #6
supa_fly_steeler
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Im hearing that they are going to reboot the Spider Man movie , starting from the origin again. Also , they are talking to the Avatar people and looking to make the Spider Man movie in 3D !!!!
yea new spidey film lmao i dunno why then wanna start from scratch obviously feel they ruined it with killing that osborne junior dude.

Im waiting on gi joe 2 that black haired brunette was hot she deserves to be brought to justice she been naughty^^

Im also looking forward to the Hobbit, i have extremely high expectations after the previous films installment it needs to be made to perfection like the others or it will be the biggest fail of a movie ever.

i want to watch wolfman but i heard it scary :unsure: but whenever i watch a scary movie it aint scary.
Old 02-19-2010, 08:46 PM   #7
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,199 Times in 3,492 Posts

hmmmm... a tarantino western set in slavery times (i bet he could do a great film about the buffalo soldiers).

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/20...e_while_d.html

Quentin Tarantino: Brad Pitt does not smoke pot while acting; I don't smoke while directing

Quote:
Quentin Tarantino and Brad Pitt like their reefer -- but Tarantino swears neither was high while shooting "Inglourious Basterds." "Brad doesn't smoke while he's acting," Quentin told us at a Thursday lunch celebrating his film's Oscar nominations. "And I don't smoke while I'm directing." However, he achieved his riotous masterwork, more than a few handicappers think the "Basterds" could ambush the Best Picture chances of "Avatar" and "Hurt Locker." (The flick's SAG win suggests Academy actors will compensate Tarantino for "Pulp Fiction" being robbed of its gold in '95.) Next up for Tarantino? "I'd like to do a Western. But rather than set it in Texas, have it in slavery times. With that subject that everybody is afraid to deal with. Let's shine that light on ourselves. You could do a ponderous history lesson of slaves escaping on the Underground Railroad. Or, you could make a movie that would be exciting. Do it as an adventure. A spaghetti Western that takes place during that time. And I would call it 'A Southern.'"

Joining QT at the strudel-fueled lunch was his Oscar-nominated star Christoph Waltz. The charming Austrian wouldn't spill his next film. But we noticed he's kept the beard he grew to play the evil Chudnofsky in "The Green Hornet." Could that facial hair serve him as Sigmund Freud in "The Talking Cure" (in which his "Inglourious" co-star Michael Fassbender would play Carl Jung)? Waltz would only smile.

Old 02-20-2010, 06:47 AM   #8
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 10927

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
what have you heard that i havent (im going to google after this post).
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1521225/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borski View Post
and I didnt know there was another Bourne movie coming out, but that's on my list now.
There had been a "Untitled Bourne Project" listed under Greengrass and Damon for the last few years but I just looked it up and its gone. There was even a story developing that had Damon as David Webb back in Washington. He discovers something wrong in the agency and it goes from there.

A year ago both were in... http://screenrant.com/matt-damon-con...-on-ross-6125/ Now they're out...http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2010/...rne-4-prequel/ But Universal owns the Bourne character and it ain't going away.

There is a Rounders 2 under development... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1483018/

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 08:02 AM   #9
supa_fly_steeler
Banned

Mr and Mrs Smith 2 is in the talks.... angelina jolie is scrumptious hopefully we get to see another film of mr&mrs because it was quite good.
Old 02-20-2010, 08:42 AM   #10
SteelCityMom

Member Number:

Quote:
Originally Posted by supa_fly_steeler View Post
Mr and Mrs Smith 2 is in the talks.... angelina jolie is scrumptious hopefully we get to see another film of mr&mrs because it was quite good.
Oh dear god no...that movie was so god awful. I get that she's hot and guys like to drool over her and all, but the movie itself was goddamn boring. I haven't seen that much wooden acting in a looooong time. I couldn't even finish that piece of garbage. The only upside is that I got it from the internet and the only thing I lost was about an hour of my life.

As far as TV show I'm psyched to see....The new season of Dexter, Penn and Teller's BS and the new episodes of Law and Order and SVU on NBC after the Olympics. There's not really any new shows coming out that have really caught my eye.

For movies....Clash of the Titans remake (hope it's good!), Iron Man 2, Tron: Legacy, The Crazies remake and [REC] 2.

They're also planning on remaking so many horror flicks it's insane. I really do hope some of them are done well though, like It, They Live, I Spit on Your Grave, The Birds, Hellraiser and Nightmare on Elm Street.

The ones that upset me the most that I don't want to see redone (but will probably watch anyway) are Suspiria, Rosemary's Baby, Pet Cemetary, An American Werewolf in London and The Evil Dead (how dare they!).