Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS
Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 12:05 AM   #1
Joe Moko
Water Boy

Member Number: 15915
Default Yo, Bring Back Tim Lumber.....or Get Hurt!

Yo, my name is Joe Moko, I am 413 pounds of your worst nightmare Sh*ttsburgh! Yo, you all did Tim wrong, so I am here, to enforce all you dumb idiots to bring back Tim Lumber, my homeboy, and my official writer. Yo, Google Joe Moko, and see who I am. I am a former amateur hotdog eating champion, and I am a bareknuckel mountain man fighter in Max Meadows. Yo, I won a fist fight in 5 degree weather. Yo, bring back Tim you p*ssies! You afraid of him, none of you boney people can handle him serving you all a *sswhipping. Yo, if you all tough like you say, bring him back. Be a man, cause I see all girls here.
Old 02-20-2010, 12:08 AM   #2
Joe Moko
Water Boy

Default Re: Yo, Bring Back Tim Lumber.....or Get Hurt!

Yo, you all soft. Not one of you b*tches spoke up. Yo, Ravens all the way. Yo, we real men in B-More.
Old 02-20-2010, 12:10 AM   #3
Joe Moko
Water Boy

yo, somebody better change this waterboy sh*t next to my name. I am a champion, not some f*g water boy.
Old 02-20-2010, 12:11 AM   #4
Joe Moko
Water Boy

I come here for a fight, you all b*tches. Not one steeler b*tch spoke up. Yo, you all punks. Yo tim is my boy, I here to get my paybacks.
Old 02-20-2010, 12:15 AM   #5
Aussie_steeler
Head Coach

Member Number: 5037

Lets move this thread to the blast furnace and let the fun begin

So you say you Tim Lumber is your homeboy and official writer and you are a former hotdog eating champion.

Whats your problem? Did poor Timmah cast your sorry butt to the curb when he found out you had higher literacy skills than him?? Is that why you are now a former hotdog eating champion?? Cant compete now that Timmy has thrown you aside. I guess we should call you Joe Choko
Old 02-20-2010, 12:30 AM   #6
Aussie_steeler
Head Coach

Quote:
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Joe Moko: His Life is Sinking Like the Titanic!!

Joe Moko was on the path to greatness! After being named East Coast HotDog Eating Amateur Champion, the sky was the limit, for this 400 pound eating sensation. While he was only weeks away from his 40th Birthday...something snapped! He became depressed, and thought less of himself, because he was a 40 year old French Fry Cook at Burger King, and living in his parents basement.

Moko who didnt have proper funds to travel to New York for Nathans qualifiers, went bezerk! He would go to Burger King, and would be caught taking a nap, while he was on the time clock, leading to his termination, after 15 years of Burger King employement.
This would lead him to the idea of going to West Virginia to try his luck at a illegal Bare Knuckle Fighting Circuit. He would rack up a poor record of 1-4, being KO'd 4 times in a row, the money offers to fight...stopped!

Then just weeks ago, he was dressed as Santa in a old rundown Shopping Center, when he would be knocked out by a angry parent, after being rude to a 5 year old boy, who accidently farted on his lap. And the Moko story...does NOT end there!
Now the 400 pounder has suggested, he wants to swim with the dolphins...for ever! While his friends have told me, they are afraid to have him commited to a Mental Facility, they know the Big Man, cant doggy paddle or float to long in a Ocean searching for Dolphins.
"I am leaving Land, I have a Blow-Up Coleman Boat, it will be be my new house soon" says the wild Joe Moko. When I asked him "what will happen if the boat gets a whole in it, or it sinks" Moko replied " I am a bigman with a lot of air in my gutt". Joe Moko says he just wishes me, and everyone else would leave him alone!

" I am grown man, I can make my own decisions now!" said a angry Moko. Stay tuned!!

Posted by Tim Lumber at 1:04 AM
http://timlumber.blogspot.com/2009/1...king-like.html

You call Timmah a mate and look what he writes about you.

Who needs to talk smack when your so called mate gives you a pizzling

Over before it starts Joko Choko - better run off to bed in mummies basement.
Old 02-20-2010, 12:39 AM   #7
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,776 Times in 2,938 Posts

yo, shut da #%!* up, moe joto, you jack slapped fool. nobody cares how many pounds of slim q cumbers owl dog you swallowed in a john watters 'pink flamingo" style eating contest. i suggest you take that gaping wide black hole you are speaking out of back to baltimore, because winter is nearly over, and there are dozens of kids waiting to ride that fat assed grease slide, you bare back, brokeback, mount 'n ride, muthafuka.
Old 02-20-2010, 12:52 AM   #8
Joe Moko
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie_steeler View Post
http://timlumber.blogspot.com/2009/1...king-like.html

You call Timmah a mate and look what he writes about you.

Who needs to talk smack when your so called mate gives you a pizzling

Over before it starts Joko Choko - better run off to bed in mummies basement.
Hold on you australian. I am a american man, I speak with a english tongue. I am a former champ, ok, but I am a very good bareknuckel fighter. I lost my last fight, but I promise you when my nose heals, I will be back and Ryan Smith, you a dead man walking. Yo, lets let tim get up on this conversation. When the bigman speaks, I expect you all to listen.
Old 02-20-2010, 12:54 AM   #9
Aussie_steeler
Head Coach

Come on Joe - strap on the santa suit and get ready to rumble.

It must be hard to swallow timmy's hotdog with a broken nose. It must be hard for you kocko smoko choko

Last edited by Aussie_steeler; 02-20-2010 at 12:55 AM. Reason: filter
Old 02-20-2010, 12:55 AM   #10
Joe Moko
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
yo, shut da #%!* up, moe joto, you jack slapped fool. nobody cares how many pounds of slim q cumbers owl dog you swallowed in a john watters 'pink flamingo" style eating contest. i suggest you take that gaping wide black hole you are speaking out of back to baltimore, because winter is nearly over, and there are dozens of kids waiting to ride that fat assed grease slide, you bare back, brokeback, mount 'n ride, muthafuka.
Who the f*ck are you? Yo, I am 413 pounds of hell. Come up to my brokeback mountain, we call Max Meadows. Challenge me to a mountain man fight, in freezing temps. Yo, I put you to sleep like the Rock in Toothfairy movie. Yo, woman love bigmen. You a chump. You llike Tom Brady, a wimp.
Closed Thread